It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like "Monopoly Money"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Say what you want, it matters not one jot what we say.
Feel what you want, they know it matters not what we feel.

The words and anger are kept inside us, occasionally to be vented on the net. Vented to our neighbours or in the local store cue.

They, none of them, give an iota what we think, what we feel, what we see because they have won and we have lost.

If your honest with yourself you will know Im correct. We had no leadership and no men of steel instead we had the " Only when they take it out of my cold dead hands brigade". Worldwide we were easy.

respects

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well if you think about it Obama is doing a great job. That is if he is tiring to completely destroy America financially. When you think about it, it is easier to bring U.S.'s standard of living down to the rest of the world than bring the rest up to ours. can't have NWO when everyone is not on the same standard of living. It feels like they are bending us over and not even being nice enough to lube it up first.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I am sorry, but you have no clue what you are talking about.

Obama has spent more money and increased the deficiet more than all of the other presidents in history combined.

Look it up!!!!!

Yes Bush did not do a great job, Yes things were getting bad under him. But Obama and the other donkies in congress authorized unjustified spending of over 1 trillion dollars. Millions of that money has been handed out to congressional districts that do not even exsist.

I would rather have the moron Carter in office than this clown.

The worst part is the CCN idiots that listen to everything the liberal media says and swallows it hook line and sinker, and the people who support him because they like the speeches he gives but know nothing about politics, the law,or business.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMMMENT ON WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING ABOUT A TOPIC PLEASE RESEARCH IT INSTEAD OF CALLING OTHERS SILLY OR IGNORANT

[edit on 22-12-2009 by russ212]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Dude, please stop demonstrating in post after post how little you know and understand about the REAL world! We all got the message that you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS from your very first post.

I could recommend some very pertinent reading on the matter, but I fear that it is all way above your capacity to grasp it.

They are not trying to "Destroy" the world! They are sapping the wealth out of the middle class, seizing their assets and putting them into perpetual indentured servitude via debt.

Ah jeeeeez! Never mind! people like you are simply incapable of grasping something that is really so simple.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

err, what proof would that be? That they're a big banking family? Or the ravings of a fascist anti-zionist author spouting radio hatred from Mussolini's Italy.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

That's all you have, name-calling? The NWO's goal is to make us all indentured servants by getting us into debt? What does that even mean? What by forcing you to buy cars you can't afford or houses that are too expensive? You're kidding right? That's the master plan? Well if you're right that's genius, because the American public at least seems more than happily willing to do that (what's the average credit card debt in this country 10k or something like that)?

As far as I can tell I know way more about the 'real world' than you do, as I try to take it as it comes not attributing everything that happens to a shadowy conspiracy of unknown individuals manipulating everything... I mean really who's more in touch with the real world?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by kenochs]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by trevordbs

WTF!?! Either you are intellectually dishonest or completely dim!

Yes, we can read, but can YOU comprehend!?!? He says one thing while doing another. He states that we cannot continue to treat it like monopoly money while he continues to treat it EXACTLY like monoply money!
He makes this statement while passing a $1.1TRILLION dollar spending bill, talks about more bailouts and lobbies for and increase in the debt limit!

Seriously man, are you dim??? I don't mean to put you down - but, how can you not see the blatant, in-your-face hypocrisy of his statements? HOW!?

you did read that i said this right?

The only thing is...
will he follow through? doubt it...

Russ
and i doubt your facts are 100% correct on obama and the debt...
Reagan increased our national debt by over 20%, Bush SR about 15%, Bush JR a little over 10%...Not to mention FDR's spending, but we were in a war...so yea...
wrong.

But he is def heading that way...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by trevordbs]

[edit on 22-12-2009 by trevordbs]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trevordbs

You are correct I did make a mistake. I said he increased the deficit more than all other presidents combined. I meant to say he spent more money than all other presidents combined. And that is 100% correct.

As far as the deficit goes he has more take a look at the graph below that shows the buget deficits for the past few years and the projections for the next few.

As far as this being a time of war, don't make me laugh. Traditionally the economy fairs pretty well during the war because of the increase in jobs and production. More people getting paid meens more taxes, and more revenue for the government. However right now Obama is spending more money all while revenues are dropping.

He just promised three hundred billion a year in Copenhagen. Where is that money going to come from. He is making very poor decisions because he is a power hungry fool.

Just wait until they get the health care bill past. If you thought that Social Security was mismanaged and cost to much, you aint seen nothing yet.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
whatever candidate our overlords put in power is irrelevant.
they will tell the people what they want to hear and then do what they want anyways.

they say if you don't vote republicrat you are wasting your vote.
and if you vote independant they'll have a recount.

the executive branch is a spokesmodel.
deal with it.
And thank our grandparents,parents and ourselves for accepting it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You guys were going nuts over Obama last year! I thought he was your messiah or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

You are absolutely right, we were treating him like a God. Americans can be fooled quite easily, but even the ones who are hard to fool were fooled by this smoothe talker. He made you believe in him and in America, he bashed Bush and said we are going to make the world love us again. He LIED, he lied to everyone. Not just in America but in Canada, UK, Russia, and right there in Slovakia. He is one of the greatest conartists of our time. He is like Bernie Madoff, who is now our president and 'leader of the free world'. I have a question though, how can the American president be the leader of the free world if everyone in the free world is not allowed to vote for him, wouldn't that make it a dictatorship and him the dictator?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I have absolutely no debt and a perfect credit score of 796. The NWO has nothing on me.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by kozmo

...a perfect credit score of 796. The NWO has nothing on me.

son, are you seriously that naive? When you buy on credit you don't own it.
I have one word for you, GOLD

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Like I don't already know paper money and credit aren't worth a darn thing. I have invested lots of money into gold, I started about 7 years ago and it has accumulated alot by now.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
reply to post by kozmo

That's all you have, name-calling? The NWO's goal is to make us all indentured servants by getting us into debt? What does that even mean? What by forcing you to buy cars you can't afford or houses that are too expensive? You're kidding right? That's the master plan? Well if you're right that's genius, because the American public at least seems more than happily willing to do that (what's the average credit card debt in this country 10k or something like that)?

As far as I can tell I know way more about the 'real world' than you do, as I try to take it as it comes not attributing everything that happens to a shadowy conspiracy of unknown individuals manipulating everything... I mean really who's more in touch with the real world?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by kenochs]

This might offer you some perspective on what the NWO is all about. It names names and puts history in different perspective.

Roman Empire Rules Today:
video.google.com...#

obamas latest loony comments reminds me of john mccorpse grumbling at russia; "in the 21st century nations don't invade other nations."...hahahaha these clowns of hypocrisy & death live in their own distorted world... how can anyone can take these people seriously.

Political parties should be illegal, they kill too many people.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
WTF. Let's forget about the spending...let's look at his reappointment of BEN BERNANKE who REALLY HAS treated our money like monopoly money.

I feel horrible for the next generation...and my daughter for what we are laying at their feet.

Obama is a fraud. He has flat out lied to the left and he still has supporters from the left. I don't get it. I just don't get it.

He's just a man...a figurehead who's words ring hallow just like Bush and most every other politician before him.

Obama is a bankers best friend. Give tax money to the banks so they can gamble it on wall street and then profit. If they lose the money...OOOPSS...oh well...just give them MORE MONEY!!!

He claims to be for the middle class on poor but the only people doing good right now are his banking and corporate buddies that helped get him elected.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

He still has supporters from the left because he's trying to keep them blind sided. He knows that if he did everything the left wanted that it would change the system far too much for the people in power. So he does things that make it look like he's a leftist while at the same time helping the corporate hacks and helping all the other people in power. He said he would fix the economy... and all he's really done is help save wall-street and keep them going. He's as others have said- a two-faced liar who cannot be trusted.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Come on guys, Obama is a politician. Politicians are corrupt and they lie. Don't be surprised by overt 1984 doublespeak. Taxes are not monopoly money, take a look at the multiple stimulus bills, the Trillion dollar budget and the Healthcare bill tab!

Any politician with their name on the Healthcare bill got bought off by earmarks for them, every name on healthcare bill is corrupt and a traitor to the American people. In 1984 doublespeak Reid said that if a politician didn't get bought off by an earmark in the Healthcare bill, that speaks poorly of the politician. Now that's doublespeak!

No difference between the corrupt politicians in Congress and the corrupt politicians in the White House.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by russ212
reply to post by djusdjus

I am sorry, but you have no clue what you are talking about.

Obama has spent more money and increased the deficiet more than all of the other presidents in history combined.

Look it up!!!!!

Yes Bush did not do a great job, Yes things were getting bad under him. But Obama and the other donkies in congress authorized unjustified spending of over 1 trillion dollars. Millions of that money has been handed out to congressional districts that do not even exsist.

I would rather have the moron Carter in office than this clown.

The worst part is the CCN idiots that listen to everything the liberal media says and swallows it hook line and sinker, and the people who support him because they like the speeches he gives but know nothing about politics, the law,or business.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMMMENT ON WHAT SOMEONE IS SAYING ABOUT A TOPIC PLEASE RESEARCH IT INSTEAD OF CALLING OTHERS SILLY OR IGNORANT

yes russ212 you would best be served out of your own ignorance by doing exactly what you advise others to do. IE: LOOK IT UP AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Seriously, review the last decade will you, then maybe have a thought before posting this nonsense directed towards me.

thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Wow! You continue to plumb new depths of CLUELESSNESS!!!
No offense, but I have no interest in engaging you any further on this topic. It is absolutely evident that you either can't or won't employ any level of logic or intelligence to make at least a cursory attempt to understand what DOZENS of us are talking about.

Please, climb back in your bubble - everything is fine!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join