It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: We Can't Treat Tax Dollars Like "Monopoly Money"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WTF???
After he spent trillions?!?!? After he continues to spend trillions more??
He has the nuts to actually say this?!!??

Does he think we are idiots?

Mr. President sir, let me be clear, YOU are the one doing the motherfreaking spending !! ASSWIPE!!!

THIS IDIOT LIVES IN MAKE-BELIEVE LAND!!

"In the long run we can't continue to spend as if deficits don't have consequences, as if waste doesn't matter, as if the hard earned tax dollars of the American people can be treated like monopoly money, that's what we've seen time and time again, Washington has become more concerned about the next election than the next generation."

watch the freakin video of the arrogant S.O.B.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

[edit on 21-12-2009 by joey_hv]

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
But he's such a good speaker. I had to vote for him because he's half-black and real issues tire me. I'm going to Wal-mart, do you not need anything? Tra-La-La...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
that a contradictory statement he made, wow, im in awe over it! Obama's talking to the wrong people...us. he should pull ever member in comgress and his cabinet in his offie, the senate and say this. again, theylld o anyting to make sure we stay in line, do as were told.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Of course he is going to say this. He has his healthcare reform, he has the auto market, he has the banks.

Now -- think. What's next? Oh yes -- the promise of job creation.

Isn't it interesting that when the time comes to actually help the actual people of the US -- instead of the businesses, crooks, politicians, and lobbyists -- suddenly the man has remembered we are broke.

This is probably Obama's way of preparing us for how little is really going to be invested into the people themselves.

Picture it like: This is not the ideal plan that I would have wanted to pass, but nonetheless it is a start. It is the start that America needs to begin growing once again. I would have liked to be able to set aside more money to help those that need it most, but alas we have to be more fiscally responsible and realize that we can no longer spend without any consideration for the deficit that our children will inherit. Something like that anyway.

**Note: It is my understanding that the jobs bill will be directly tied into the war funding bill. I have a sneaky feeling that some of the jobs money is going to "disappear" and that transparency for jobs is going to be riddled with problems that they will be "working on correcting".

There is no way that they are going to tell us the REAL amount they need for the expanded wars in the Middle East. Further, I wonder if there's a clause that says they have to create jobs IN the United States. Otherwise, I hear Afganistan is going to be hiring a bunch of civilians.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Eric, I don't know what you are trying to say...

I think the glasses might be to heavy......

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Weel, regarding the job problem...Look at the layoffs, corporations* GOvernment and preisdent cannot tell them hey start hiring people even if it reduces your profits a little, and businesses taht already have a foothold on us all, will stop at almsot nothing, to make sure soemone like yuo or me fail or cannot upon a new store* at least in retail, wheres the jobs then??? ic ant imaine new openings at the local water treatment center or dump even as they all require lots of uyeas of education and certificates..and even for security officer! around me, you have to take a few courses in order to become one* and the hours for sucha ob...could be 48 hours stright, hald a day the next..kinda like being a liscensed plumber with city contracts* years ago i went for an interview with roto rooter* they told me ide need a beeper, and be ready to be on call no matter the time, and willing to work in city sewers..my paycked was being raped in taxes a it is, and wasnt worth it*

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I dislike both but memory of Bush is really starting to feel more romantic- the problems weren't yours, the foreign policy was easier to abhor, times were good.

Do you think Obama just lives cigarette to cigarette barely able to take the pressure?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Oh, here he goes being two-faced again! Don't watch what I'm doing, just listen to what I'm saying - and believe me when I say it!
Does this assclown think we're all stupid or something? How many more years of this idiot??? I don't think we'll make it folks!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
dear god and after they had to bribe senators with millions of dollars of taxpayer money to have them even vote yes on a 1trillion dollar plan ... someone just bought boardwalk and parkplace and built hotels all over em

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just amazes me how so many people still defend him.

Time after time again he has shown that it is all about him and his reputation, not what is good for the American people.

He is nothing but a joke.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Time after time again he has shown that it is all about him and his reputation, not what is good for the American people.

I don't understand the religious devotion either.
When I make a mistake about someone I eat humble pie and say "wow, was I wrong about that guy"

The blind, religious devotion some people have towards Obama is cult like. They put on blinders to what is directly in front of them and reject any opinion that is not positive to their man Obama.

It reminds me of an abused wife that refuses to leave a wife beating, abusive husband because she "loves" him and her feelings overrule her own safety and the safety of her kids.

Scary...

[edit on 22-12-2009 by joey_hv]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Oh, here he goes being two-faced again! Don't watch what I'm doing, just listen to what I'm saying - and believe me when I say it!
Does this assclown think we're all stupid or something? How many more years of this idiot??? I don't think we'll make it folks!

And I am positive you voted for him. I can think that because those of us who knew what he was like do not need to say he is going two-faced again. He has always been a liar and we knew it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Wrong. He is not a joke. He is an abomination and disgusting.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

Oh no - I most certainly did NOT vote for this cretin!!! I, like many of you, saw through the facade from the onset. The difference that I guess I was trying to point out was that while campaigning he was making promises but taking no action. Now that he is in office, he is saying one thing and doing the polar opposite at the same time! He is being two-faced.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudFossil
Wrong. He is not a joke. He is an abomination and disgusting.

don't hold back PF, tell us exactly how you feel.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Jokes are funny! This man is most definitely UNFUNNY! Ergo, he is no joke - no laughing matter. Never before, with the exception of the Civil War has our country ever been so close to being destroyed from within! His approval ratings would indicate that many of those who voted for this cretin are no longer laughing either. I only pray that the Republic can hang on until this cancer is removed!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Obama and Bush make me yearn for the days that Bill Clinton was in the White House. Each president has gotten consistently worse over the one before.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He is going to say he will not treat the Dollar like monopoly money after how much did he spend? He is really beginning to get under my skin, like his new tagging plan. Obama wants to tag us like cattle! I say we need to get rid of our Social Security numbers, we are not numbers we are people!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nuke 'em, Nuke 'em all!

What's worse? Stupid human beings that believe this crap or the evil people saying this crap?

Unless someone, or something does something to get rid of the global elites; this world is destined for global destruction and extinction.

The lies are getting out of hand, to a point where Obama will next tell everyone that War is not nice (While at the same time he speaks these words, hundreds of Afghans just died from Obama's orders).

All these people saying they are Christians etc, well, OBEY THE F**KING COMMANDMENTS!

I think I need a holiday

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join