It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Conspiracies are the Most Credible?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello everyone how's it going?

Basically I just started this thread to kind of clarify what people find to be believable. I know it varies from person to person but I just wanted to get a rough idea of what the majority find to be truthful.

I mean I feel the Illuminati conspiracy to be pretty much certain (in my own mind) but often struggle with such things as hollow earth and humans flew here from outer space type theories (although I'm not completely sceptical of them).

Which conspiracy theories do you feel are more credible than others? I.E. Proof to back them up etc.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

My life has proven remote electronic mind control existed since 1992. so that is 100% true.

True
The illuminati.
Hollywood and music is absolutely run by satanic forces
Jews do not run the world, satanists do

Loads of others, but they are the main ones.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Can you provide any evidence for this "remote electronic mind control?" If you are 100% sure, you must be able to provide some.

As for the OP, I always say 'never say never', and consider myself an open minded person. But they are not so open that my brains fall out.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

My life has proved it. My family and friends all know it is happening to me, every sec of every day. i cannot do anything in peace and quiet.

There is no such thing as precrime and my life has proved it.

I am in london, and if a person ever goes to the police to make up serious about you the police and government will use these weapons on you. I have never commited 1 crime in 17 years, and theya re still doing it, and will probably last till i die.

I can even openly talk about this stuff to my doctor, and they just shrugged there shoulders, thats how bad my life is.

I found out at school in 1992, and that means they also do thsi to many others, but all these others either do not speak out or do not know.

Remember my life has proven that there is no such thing as precrime, it does not exist. Precrime does not exist, ever

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
MmmK....

Some of the extremist views can be easily debunked with science.

Illuminati?
I dont think so, but thats my opinion. If it is true, then there is plenty exposure, even in mainstream entertainment.

9-11?
Extremist views of 9-11, such as holograms of the no plane theory....No.
But we have been lied to, thats for sure...but about what? We might never know.

Aliens? Disclosure?
After much debating, I have decided that maybe the PTB may not know anything more than we do. Is there intelligent life? almost certainly.

I think the key to finding credibility, is a balance of "hard science" and more extremist views. Its bad to go either way in a definite manner.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

But 'my life' is not proof. Anybody could come on here and say that, it means nothing in the end.

How did you find out in school?
What did you find out exactly?

Surely you must have some evidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

lol very true I used to have that quote as my sig actually.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

The no plane theory is just to out there for me but I believe it was an inside job without a doubt. I've done many hours of research myself on the matter as I was quite interested after seeing Loose Change.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

But 'my life' is not proof. Anybody could come on here and say that, it means nothing in the end.

My life is more real than any of the peoples here period. I stumbled across this stuff at school, and i just walked away.

You believe what you want, but my life proved it and the people i speak to, just accept this as they know its been happening to me for 17 years now, and they openly can talk about mind control now.

People living in usa and london, and uk, you have no idea what the polcie and government can do. Nothing in your head is safe.

If you choose to not accept this then ok, but if you do not, then your missing out on what is the most important conspiracy there is. Your mind has no firewall, and that is true, the only safety it has, is knowing these things are happening.

So if they do this to me, what do you think they do to your politicians,a nd heros, like sports stars and hollywood freaks.

Most people that are alive today have never lived in the real world. Unfortunately i found it at 17 at school. But it cost me my whole life really, but i am glad in a way, at least i know.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1...denial of the existance of alien life
2...belief in a god
3...jfk assasination
4...the governments explanation about 9/11
5...the earth is running out of oil

i put just five of the biggest for me, and these are ones for my lifetime, not before.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

My life is more real than any of the peoples here period. I stumbled across this stuff at school, and i just walked away.

I'm afraid I don't believe you. You constantly mention this 'mind control' but never give any details.

How can you just 'stumble across' something like this in school?

Where is your proof?

Details. Details. Details.

All you give is vague replys over and over again.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You act as if your belief in what he says is of utmost importance.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Mind control is completely possible to some extent. If mind control were in use the likely place would be in the UK

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Really? How come?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
because its a police state.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All kinds of horrible mind control experiments were conducted in the 50s, 60s and 70s. MKULTRA is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt. Victims, who were not yet born in the 70s have testified, that they were used in mind control experiments, so there is no reason to believe, that the CIA, or whatever people are doing it now, have stopped using mind control techniques on unwilling targets.

Here is a video on electronic mind control and an article from rense.com.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OKC bombing. the most ignored true conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here are some conspiracies, I believe in:

Disinformation campaigns and corporate corruption with detrimental effects on society. One example was big tobacco and their counterpropaganda and bogus science, which denied relations to lung cancer. But others industries have probably worse effects on society. Most people are unaware of these criminal relations between corrupt industrialists, politicians, scientists, officials and journalists. Here just a few examples: The connection between the prison industrial-complex and the “war on drugs” gives the USA the highest rate of prisoners per capita. In the agrobusiness companies like Monsanto shape legislation with catastrophal consequences for small farmers, environment and maybe also the consumers. Washington has sold out to Wall Street. Without the military-industrial-complex, the USA wouldn't have been involved in all these wars.

Media manipulation through the CIA, military and other interests.

Mind control experiments on unwilling targets.

False flag attacks inside and outside the USA (1993 WTC bombing, 9/11, operation Gladio, anthrax-attacks, Lavron affaire, USS Liberty, 7/7, Oaklahoma City bombing and countless others)

Shadow Government inside the USA / stay behind networks in allied countries

Lies used to start aggressive wars, thus violating Nuremberg Principles. Toppling of foreign governments through violent and nonviolent coup d'etats.

Involvement of the CIA in drug deals and organized crime.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by LiveForever8

You believe what you want, but my life proved it and the people i speak to, just accept this as they know its been happening to me for 17 years now, and they openly can talk about mind control now.

People living in usa and london, and uk, you have no idea what the polcie and government can do. Nothing in your head is safe.

If you choose to not accept this then ok, but if you do not, then your missing out on what is the most important conspiracy there is. Your mind has no firewall, and that is true, the only safety it has, is knowing these things are happening.

So if they do this to me, what do you think they do to your politicians,a nd heros, like sports stars and hollywood freaks.

Most people that are alive today have never lived in the real world. Unfortunately i found it at 17 at school. But it cost me my whole life really, but i am glad in a way, at least i know.

you're just like that other poster Zeusadam, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you are him. Sprouting # expecting us all to believe you, Elaborate some more and some evidence would be nice.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by toshly

I think he's saying that mind control experiments are a fact to him, cause he has supposedly lived it, it's proof for him, not for anyone else.

This thread is about what YOU yourself find believable and true through your own experiences.

As for the question.. it's all a big mess in my head, I can't know what's true, the world has become an illusion.

Something's not right, that I can tell.
Bad people control this planet for sure. Who are they? Don't know exactly, I like calling them "THEM" or TPTB.
Nothing would surprise me these days, they could very well be controlled by aliens or other dimensional beings, though it is far fetched.

We've been controlled by the same bloodlines for centuries, that is a fact is it not? They don't choose higher ups outside of the family, at least not outside of their sphere of influence.

911, it's obvious to me that there was something very wrong with the whole situation, I don't buy the official story but I'm not well read enough to make up my mind about the details.

NWO.. well they've been talking about it a lot lately.. will it happen? Only the future will tell.

Chemtrails, don't have a clue if there's anything to it, quite possible in my opinion though.

As for aliens, I'm 95% sure they've been visiting for hundreds of years, if not thousands.. there is doubt in the back of my head though.

There is not a day I wont question my beliefs.
Let us never stop questioning things, even our most precious beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join