It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International officials met with ETs in November?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

well from what i know. (not saying any of this is true or that i believe it. its just what ive read) grays are controlled by the reptillians(who are supposedly trying to take over the world?). and some of the world leaders are also controlled by reptillians. so yeah.
but like i said. i have no idea. just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
well i found this

divinecosmos.com...

really good explanation of the current things

very interesting

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would not doubt this. It is very interesting too.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wish the truth would just come out already!!!! Is everything I read and hear or see on various sites just made up stuff or is some of it real????

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

The Johnston Atoll is certainly a remote spot.
I also think it's interesting that it was a former nuclear test site.
I read somewhere on this site that nuclear tests may have opened portals into other dimensions that allowed UFO's to enter our world.
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagir

I have no idea if the ETs are again going to meet with global officials in the Johnson Atoll this weekend.

Obama has just wrapped up meetings in Asia, and his White House schedule for today (Friday) is empty. But those famous butt-inskis, the Clintons, are headed to Arkansas this weekend to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the "Clinton Presidential Center" in Little Rock.

So I have no idea if this annual ETs/Earth Officials meeting in the Johnson Atoll is still happening. In some past years, all sorts of snoopy UFOs were seen all over the world during the middle of November. So I'll keep an eye on MUFON and NUFORC.

If anyone has any info, please post.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If the November 2014 "ET Meeting" IS happening this weekend, I hope everyone packed fly-fishing rubber pant waders:

www.boston.com...
7.3 QUAKE HITS INDONESIAN WATERS: TSUNAMI POSSIBLE
"Waves could reach up to a meter (3.28 feet) or less. The waves could also reach as far as Taiwan, Okinawa in southern Japan, the U.S. territory of Guam, Papau New Guinea, Solomon Islands and the Marshall Islands in the Pacific within the next six hours, it said."

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I have no idea if the ETs are again going to meet with global officials in the Johnson Atoll this weekend.

If you have no idea, why are you bothering to post? And why bring this thread back from the Great Beyond? Oh... I get it: welcome back Imagir!

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Exo poltics is not a verifiable or reliable source of information. They pushed the Serpo story and that turned put to be fiction.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Uh, No. The Serpo story is NOT fiction. Steven Spielberg even used it in the ending of "Close Encounters" to start acclimating the public to the presence of ETs on Earth, and the idea of "exchange parties" to each others' planets. (There were actually 2 more "exchange parties" with different ET planets, but the details are still buried deep in Black Ops.)

www.serpo.org...
THE SERPO STORY - RELEASE 1

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join