It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International officials met with ETs in November?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Naeem82

I immediately thought the same thing.

I worked in construction for 9 years. I know a thing or two about what it takes to build a structure. These things are out in the middle of no where, does anyone have any idea the budget that would be required to ship heavy machinery and materials to a place like that out in the middle of the pacific?!

Would it be anywhere close to the trillions we are "missing"?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Well....
It DOES have a landing strip.....

Have you looked at the air-field?

oceandots.com

it was built and used in WWII as a refueling stop in the Allies' drive toward Japan in 1942.

most everyone believed we were going to invade Japan but the secret plan was the atomic bomb...as we all know

but without many stopping places between the western coast of the US and Japan...there would have been no chance of an allied victory.

and besides, as has already been mentioned, since when to ufo's NEED landing strips?

come on, guys!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Also, the Greys from Zeta Reticuli can breath our atmosphere?

You raise an interesting point. I've thought about this, myself. there's an answer, though:

Humans have lungs. But, no one knows for sure that the greys do, too. They may not respire at all.

Gotta think of it like fish: you and I can't breathe under water, so by that train of thought, one could say that nothing can live under water. Yet fish have gills.

Most creatures on Earth require oxygen. But that's Earth. Could be completely different process on a different planet.

Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
To me one of the pictures the OP posted seems to show a channel dug out of the coral leading into a bay. Could be a channel for boats or submarines.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/915071fcfc76.jpg[/atsimg]

For some reason it's chopping off the right side of that picture, here is a link to it not chopped off.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that's just an inherent feature of an "atoll."

freedictionary.com defines the word as:

A ringlike coral island and reef that nearly or entirely encloses a lagoon.

see wiki's page on atoll for a more complete explanation as well as formation and stuff like that.

what appears as a possible channel cut out of the coral is actually part of the atoll's lagoon!
and the reason it seems to be cut out around the existing island platform is because that island was built up on the existing coral reef for the purpose of having that landing strip there for Allied planes and subs in WWII.
now it's just a desolate blasted-out-looking place that's been worn out from almost a century of war and violence...

nothing but a sad ghost.

there are far better islands in the huge Pacific ocean for the purpose of a human/alien rendezvous!

such as the Solomon Islands, for instance
i hear there is actually USO activity constantly, in that area, that has been witnessed for almost the same amount of time (as above) by the native population.

i read an old article from Rense that was really good but i'll have to see if it's still there

if so, i'll post the link

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
There's nothing relevant on Google search, connecting any Victor Martinez to US government or army. But definitely this atoll is SOMETHING!! I noticed some underwater symmetric shapes and some unusual patterns aside of the landing tracks, that suggest that something larger than aircrafts could land there... Maybe "Victor Martinez" is just a nick name 'cos nobody can be so stupid to disclose a smoking gun revealing like that, using his real name, specially being a former employed of US government...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a ha!

found it!

The Dragon Snake

This former RAAF engineer's startling experiences, along with his knowledge of the Solomon Islanders' long history of encounters with strange aerial craft and alien beings, sparked him to search for hidden UFO bases...

this article is really good, i think
it's written well and i don't see any flaws in the logic or witness account!

especially the part about the unusual "diamond" like gems!

--------------

and here is some more information regarding the use of these islands during WWII's Pacific Theater, from island hopping:

Island hopping, also called leapfrogging, was an important military strategy in the Pacific Theater of World War II. The strategy employed by the Allies of World War II Combined Chiefs of Staff, beginning with Operation Cartwheel, was to bypass heavily fortified Japanese positions and instead concentrate the limited Allied resources on strategically important islands that were not well defended but capable of supporting the drive to the main islands of Japan. This strategy was possible in part because the Allies used submarine and air attacks to blockade and isolate Japanese bases, weakening their garrisons and reducing the Japanese ability to resupply and reinforce. Thus troops on islands which had been bypassed, such as the major base at Rabaul, were useless to the Japanese war effort and left to "wither on the vine."

[edit on 12/22/2009 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
International officials met with ETs in November?

Huh? So what's the big deal? Will that put more food on the beggar's table?

And then all this is pure conjecture with an intriguing connection to that biggest hoax of all time - Project Serpo, the supposed military exchange program with the Zetas!

According to the writeup, the author of this article Steve Hammons is none other than the author of two sci fi novels, MISSION INTO LIGHT and the sequel LIGHT’S HAND which are about ten women and men of the fictitious Joint Reconnaissance Study Group, a U.S. Government and military joint-service research team investigating unusual phenomena and their exciting adventures exploring the unknown.

And of course Victor Serpo Martinez, the source for this story! Shades of Project Serpo again!!

I don't buy this! Period.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Here we go again, another "flag fisher". No facts, just random pictures with who knows what. The most rational explanation is it's a military position and the brushed out parts is parts of the military installation. Why would you jump to a conclusion that "international officials met with ETs in November", tell me why?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Imagir

If there is such a thing as aliens, you can be sure some group on this planet is working with them. Even if the stuff in the montauk books is not based on 100% truth, you can suggest that there is a project somewhere on earth with et, and man working together to do some things.

Could not have said it better myself, one thing I would add is that how do we know that the men behind the ruling of this planet are indeed HU- men and not HY-brids!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So this area was used to test nukes?

I wouldn't be keen to go there, even now, when the radiation dangers may well have passed. Perhaps the nuke testing was just hype to keep folk away from what was really happening there.

Alternatively, perhaps the nuke testing was to make this a more homely envirionment for an alien race accustomed to high levels of radiation - somewhere they could be based?
Unlikely, i know, but our own best ('documented') research into anti-gravity (the Nazi's 'BELL' experiments) seems to have involved high radiation levels. Perhaps these oft-travelling aliens are OK with radiation (by evolution via anti-gravity tech., or just by virtue of the environment from which they sprung).

Either way, using an area where nukes/atomics were tested rings some kind of 'bell' for me.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

Your question is really "Specious".... DwaynetheSpecious.

I've only reported an interesting news from UFOdigest and "dig" about the island where the presumed ET meeting is happened.

And we find.......
Strange submerged struture,
no constitutional laws admitted on Atoll,
a military dominion,
a WWF restricted area (declared by Mr. Bush junior, the Worse enemy of the Environmet in the last century),
whit prohibition of to fish or to carry out any kind of activity,
prohibition to approach to any type of ships/planes (military or civilian) not preventively authorized, etc… etc… etc....

Only for this reason... specious...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I worked at Johnston Atoll when it was a demilitarization plant. I was there in 1996 working with other Chem disposal contractors. We were told before we arrived that the military was there only to provide security and transport. They brought in massive quantities of unused WW2 & Vietnam era ordinace i.e. out dated and highly volatile explosives / poisonous gas. Upon leaving we helped close the plant down and sealed the underground disposal vault.

While I was there I witnessed several things very unorthodox of military command. In full view of civilian contractors, several MP's were warned about their radio communication protocol. Apparently they were not using proper code referencing for the arrival of a small shipment that was coming out of Japan. I later asked a fellow co-worker what all the fuss was about and said he found it odd we were disposing ordinance coming from Japan since most, if not all of the materials were coming from the mainland and Hawaii. When that shipment arrived all of the civilian contractors were told to return to our dorms. What was odd about this was that we always monitored the receiving process of all ordinance, but this one we were told to sit out. I have to admit it was very odd. When I later asked around what the big deal was I was told to simply "drop it". Two days later a Lt. Colonel arrived with some men not in uniform interviewing some of the witnesses of what happened with the MP's. I was called into one of these meetings and they debriefed me and later told me to never speak of it again since it involved a potential risk in national security. None of the contractors ever spoke about it again. Of course there were rumors but for the remainder of my stay there the mood had changed. Military presence grew to 4x the normal and the airstrip was under heavy security. A naval destroyer arrived a few days prior to our departure in early 2004. We figured it was for our security, but looking back now I find it odd.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That's it! "Victor Martinez" is the nickname of someone that provided some informations about an exchange program named "SERPO", between Zeta Grey and US government, started after Roswell incident. Anyway, I guess that definitely there's SOMETHING in the Pacific related with ancient aliens and US navy
I realized that after see a sat image of Pearl Harbor. Anyone dares to say why the dock bay was built in the shape of Anubi's head??? Remember that USA is ruled by Freemasonry...
Anubis was the guardian of "underworld" in ancient Egypt. Have in mind that "underworld" refer to interdimensional worlds, thus surely Anubis is connected with ancient stargate devices. Who knows what US navy is developing in such isolated islands of Pacific?? And with who?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97e2b0b676ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's funny people use to Laugh at the National Enquirer stories written about UFO's back in the late 70's early 80's and alot of those stories turned out to be true. Remember people your NEVER going to read a UFO article on any "credible" news source unless 1. The US clears it. 99% of the credible news is controled by the intelligence communities. or 2. It's an article mocking UFO's.
I wouldn't doubt that there's some truth to this.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nice but fiction.

Contact has long since been made and relations kept up via a number of joint research bases. Primary communications via Pine Gap's facility and lesser installations are consistent. Procedures are in place for greeting newly arrived cultures.

The need for a "Holloman AFB" visit, remains in the past - we're well and truly beyond initial greetings.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If this is true, and it might be then could the Norwegian spiral and the Pyramid UFO in Moscow be related to this event that took place in the pacific? If the Norwegian spiral and Russian UFO sightings are real also then what is the connection and why now? Is a disclosure about to take place?

From my own opinion I got “bad juju” on looking at the Russian footage and why to me I think it was an actual unknown. I do not think this high level top secret meeting that took place in the pacific – if related to the other events in Russia and Norway are positive developments except for those elite that lord it over us.

To keep something so amazing hidden from us and at the behest of the world leaders who are proven frauds and deceivers and to have ET engaged in cosy meetings with them with an exchanging of gifts is in no way a good thing for those of us who had hoped that the universe outside this world might be something other than cynical and predatory.

ET gifted people who wage war and are accepting of a world where hundreds of millions live in abject poverty and pay lip service to our concerns? ET would know this and still played the party guest = they must respect such devolved beings and are thus devolved themselves?

Perhaps the world is predatory because we are ruled by extraterrestrial predators and the universal laws that govern the outside are in essence just a tiny microcosm of the norm as is played out in the wider cosmos.

Something is in the air, a paradigm shift that may bring us all their vision of the truth even if it is that UFO’s exist and are from other worlds? Maybe this event is a part of the process for full disclosure but of course I will not hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
It's funny people use to Laugh at the National Enquirer stories written about UFO's back in the late 70's early 80's and alot of those stories turned out to be true.

I wasnt aware of this. Could you please enlighten us what stories turned out to be true and provide a link maybe?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Its supposed events like these that really make me wonder whether or not ET's that meet with leaders are benevolent in nature at all. I'm almost positive that any benevolent ET would refuse to meet with the so called "leaders" of the world without an agenda that would be peaceful and positive for mankind- an agenda that has never really been a priority for the world leaders.

Benelovent ET's would have one thing to say to the world leaders: Stop your abuse, then we'll talk.

IF they did meet, it was probably those pesky grays asking to up their abduction agenda in return for some mind controlling devices or something. Don't get me wrong, I think there are some grays out there that are benelovent, but just like humans, there are some factions out their who could care less for humanity and have their own nefarious agenda to complete.

I second this... I really hope that the benevolent ones are out there, and trying to give us a hand. The only thing is. I dont think the world governments will just relinquish the control of the masses that they have worked so diligently through out the ages to obtain. Not with out a fight...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Perhaps the world is predatory because we are ruled by extraterrestrial predators and the universal laws that govern the outside are in essence just a tiny microcosm of the norm as is played out in the wider cosmos.

Finally someone else that understands that maybe just maybe the true elites running the show might not be HU-man.

Expand the conscious mind in order to understand YOUR true potential.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dissident71

I'd like to hear some theories on this story. It sounds far more credible, and much more interesting, than the island being used as an ET rendezvous.

Obviously there are, or were, some strange things going on at this place.

edit for spelling

[edit on 22-12-2009 by dwiggen]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join