It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

International officials met with ETs in November?

page: 4
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi
 


I've always had the suspicion that our nukes might do more then we think, like perhaps create rips in the fabric between dimensions or something else equally bizarre that we were not aware of and when we started testing this stuff other civilizations got pissed.




posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Well....
It DOES have a landing strip.....


yea so does my wife but that doesn't mean there are aliens pulling in her hanger...
..


It doesnt mean theyre not.



Originally posted by watcher73

Originally posted by boomadatigger
reply to post by InertiaZero
 



Given the flight characteristics of nearly 99% of ufos I feel compelled to ask this: Why would they need a landing strip?


[edit on 21-12-2009 by boomadatigger]



Because no one likes a bush?


My joke first!


[edit on 21-12-2009 by watcher73]



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by Zeptepi
 


I've always had the suspicion that our nukes might do more then we think, like perhaps create rips in the fabric between dimensions or something else equally bizarre that we were not aware of and when we started testing this stuff other civilizations got pissed.


Hmmm, would this mean every star is ripping the fabric also? (insert another landing strip joke here)

I have a hard time believing our somewhat tiny nukes are having that kind of effect when you take stars in all the forms into account. Supernova, neutron, black holes....

edit for spelling

[edit on 21-12-2009 by watcher73]



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
edit

[edit on 21-12-2009 by sam_inc]



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
the shadowing off shore is dredging marks, check out the atol "diego garcia" south west of india, a good portion of the inner bay area is heavily dreged, the atol is used for covert operations involving the b2 bomber and the inner prton needs to be deepned for supply ships

the same is probably going on in the johnson atol, but if the us is to actualy meet a et race, that would be the place to do it!! its out in the middle of nowhere!!.............i realy do hope ETs are telling our governments to cut the s*&t and start behaveing!





be safe people


Please, when the gov't, a couple months ago ask obama for 80,000 troops, oh yes, are govn't is behaving



posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir
 


It's ironic to me that this thread discusses the Johnston Atoll, which is part of the newly created National Monument designated by Bush.

Look here:

Conspiracy: Bush Creates World’s Biggest Ocean Preserve


Originally quoted by loam:

But I don't think the conspiracy stops there. If Bush wants TOTAL executive federal control over the area, there must be some reason for it.



...Within the boundaries of the monument, we will prohibit unauthorized passage of ships; we will prohibit unauthorized recreational or commercial activity; we will prohibit any resource extraction or dumping of waste, and over a five-year period, we will phase out commercial fishing, as well...

Remarks by President Bush on the Establishment of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands National Monument


Anybody smell a rat? I do.





Originally quoted by loam:
I suspect, but of course have no proof, that the real objective is to remove all scrutiny from the area for some reason. I don't think it a stretch to argue the strategic value of the region... This move represents the BEST way to remove all prying eyes...

Doesn't anyone think this odd???



Originally quoted by loam:
He wants something....and it ain't protectin' the 'fishies'...


[edit on 22-12-2009 by loam]



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Do you wanna go to the Johnston_Atoll ?

Here are the videos for a little trip there


www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82
 


I immediately thought the same thing.

I worked in construction for 9 years. I know a thing or two about what it takes to build a structure. These things are out in the middle of no where, does anyone have any idea the budget that would be required to ship heavy machinery and materials to a place like that out in the middle of the pacific?!



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68
 


WOW!!


You made a good point. I watched the youtube videos, and the one showing the slideshows is much scarier than the OP makes it out to be.

Signs that say " Restricted Area, deadly force will be used"

Thats textbook Area 51 style warnings. Obviously there is something strange going on, on this little island isolated from the world



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013
 


Read my link above and tell me if you think I was on to something then.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
How could a FORMER, US gov't employee be involved?


Maybe he's a former official because he got a promotion?

I hope you don't think the Governments call the shots...



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by Naeem82
 


I immediately thought the same thing.

I worked in construction for 9 years. I know a thing or two about what it takes to build a structure. These things are out in the middle of no where, does anyone have any idea the budget that would be required to ship heavy machinery and materials to a place like that out in the middle of the pacific?!


I landed a very large aircraft there long ago, and it looked pretty darned small from the sky. We would resupply the folks there, and bring in the mail. Would not want to vacation there. It's really just an outpost. I think they had some nerve gas storage there at one time, in barrels. I saw something about that on tv. It would make a nice remote spot for a UFO landing, I suppose. It's such a long flight from any civilization, I would think that anyone meeting with aliens would like to meet a little closer to civilization. My vote is that it didn't happen.

[edit on 12/22/2009 by Jim Scott]



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Where a more isolated place could you get to meet with aliens.No one would see them come or go.I think it might be a alien base.A lot of underwater images have been changed to hide something under the water.I would say they might be alien space craft sitting in shallow water near the island..A whole fleet of them.I would love to have been the fly on the wall and overheard what they were talking about.The reptillians have been left out of this one by the looks of it.Time to pack your bags you evil ugly reptillian aliens.The good aliens have come for dinner and you will be served up next.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

Originally posted by Monts
Benelovent ET's would have one thing to say to the world leaders: Stop your abuse, then we'll talk.

IF they did meet, it was probably those pesky grays asking to up their abduction agenda in return for some mind controlling devices or something. Don't get me wrong, I think there are some grays out there that are benelovent, but just like humans, there are some factions out their who could care less for humanity and have their own nefarious agenda to complete.


Since when did being making demands of leaders to a world you are visiting constitute benevolence? Sounds more like someone projecting their own desires. If the aliens came to an arrangement with our leaders does that not speak of a certain respect for us, at the very least? It sounds to me these aliens also have a concept of diplomacy and process. Out of curiosity, what is this nefarious agenda you speak of?


1st:

I didn't mean to imply that benevolents have met with world leaders, I am simply trying to say that this would be the attitude they would direct towards them. And if their desire is benevolent, than that is a good desire.

2nd:

This nefarious agenda is the abduction of humans. I can't say for sure whether or not this agenda is truly "nefarious", but without any explanation for why innocent people are being taken out of their homes and terrorized, I consider it nefarious.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

Originally posted by Monts
Its supposed events like these that really make me wonder whether or not ET's that meet with leaders are benevolent in nature at all. I'm almost positive that any benevolent ET would refuse to meet with the so called "leaders" of the world without an agenda that would be peaceful and positive for mankind- an agenda that has never really been a priority for the world leaders.


Perhaps the are being benevolent by not making their existence abruptly known without first contacting our leaders and coming up with a plan to slowly acclimate the general population to the existence of aliens? I think if they were malevolent they would just make their presence know thus plunging our world into paralyzing panic, or they could just say they created us and we are their property to do with as they will. I'm pretty sure being light years ahead of us in genetics they could easily make their case, whether true or not.


Good point, however I don't think meeting with leaders of nations would be a very wise decision in that respect. Really, if you were an ET, would you want to be negotiating with someone like Bush? If I were an ET, I would be looking to negotiate with the smartest, most enlightened people on earth, say the Dali Lama for example.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
This whole alien thing is sooo annoying.
Don't they have secret underground facilities for these types of meetings? Or is this Island meeting with a new group of ET's?

From all my research on ET's I've come to the conclusion that they are just as evil and greedy as human leaders.
No cures for cancer, or peace, just smaller cell phones, gadgets and more weapons.


In other words they're just like us? Our leaders are really not so different than us. We are all corrupt and shadowy in varying degrees. Its in our nature.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by boomadatigger

Originally posted by Monts
Its supposed events like these that really make me wonder whether or not ET's that meet with leaders are benevolent in nature at all. I'm almost positive that any benevolent ET would refuse to meet with the so called "leaders" of the world without an agenda that would be peaceful and positive for mankind- an agenda that has never really been a priority for the world leaders.


Perhaps the are being benevolent by not making their existence abruptly known without first contacting our leaders and coming up with a plan to slowly acclimate the general population to the existence of aliens? I think if they were malevolent they would just make their presence know thus plunging our world into paralyzing panic, or they could just say they created us and we are their property to do with as they will. I'm pretty sure being light years ahead of us in genetics they could easily make their case, whether true or not.


Good point, however I don't think meeting with leaders of nations would be a very wise decision in that respect. Really, if you were an ET, would you want to be negotiating with someone like Bush? If I were an ET, I would be looking to negotiate with the smartest, most enlightened people on earth, say the Dali Lama for example.


Perhaps they value protocol? Perhaps they are as flawed as the rest of us? We are light years more advanced than people were in the dark ages and yet can you honestly say that man has advanced on a fundamental level since then on a whole? We still have the same traits and urges for violence, war, getting over on our fellow man etc as we did back then..only we do it better now. So, just because an alien race is more advanced than we does not preclude that they must be benevolent, just more efficient if you know what i mean.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts
 


Nefarious? From whose point of view? What if it were revealed that the reason they do these "abductions" (such a loaded word) is because its part of a familiarization program? Would you still claim it a nefarious agenda? The way I think of it, if they were really abducting people and terrorizing them they would let the abductees have FULL recall of their experience. That would drive me insane I tell you. To be taken out of your room abruptly by things you thought were only in the movies and experimented on and left with the full memory of that event. Repressing our memories...almost sounds like they care about our well being.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
..... ready for the Roswell , 1 passenger list ... ?



[edit on 22-12-2009 by radarloveguy]



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Imagir
 


It's ironic to me that this thread discusses the Johnston Atoll, which is part of the newly created National Monument designated by Bush.

Look here:

Conspiracy: Bush Creates World’s Biggest Ocean Preserve


Originally quoted by loam:

But I don't think the conspiracy stops there. If Bush wants TOTAL executive federal control over the area, there must be some reason for it.



...Within the boundaries of the monument, we will prohibit unauthorized passage of ships; we will prohibit unauthorized recreational or commercial activity; we will prohibit any resource extraction or dumping of waste, and over a five-year period, we will phase out commercial fishing, as well...

Remarks by President Bush on the Establishment of the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands National Monument


Anybody smell a rat? I do.





Originally quoted by loam:
I suspect, but of course have no proof, that the real objective is to remove all scrutiny from the area for some reason. I don't think it a stretch to argue the strategic value of the region... This move represents the BEST way to remove all prying eyes...

Doesn't anyone think this odd???



Originally quoted by loam:
He wants something....and it ain't protectin' the 'fishies'...


[edit on 22-12-2009 by loam]


Thanks Loam.

This is the first Thing that I think when I read the recent "story" of Johnston Atoll on wikipedia.

A secret place where to transact secret business....



new topics

top topics



 
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join