It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International officials met with ETs in November?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
So, what did your government source tell you DETAIL wise?

Even a snippet would be of interest, something perhaps you thought insignificant,

but on second thought may be?

Anything?

Where was our president Nov 12th?

Hmmmm....

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

November 11, 2009

GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12 AND FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2009

On Thursday morning, the President will make a brief statement to the press on the economy in the Diplomatic Reception Room. This is pooled press. The President will then depart Washington, DC and travel to Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska, where he will meet with service members and deliver remarks at an event with service members. The meeting is closed press. The remarks to service members is open press.

The President will then depart Elmendorf Air Force Base and travel to Tokyo, Japan. He will arrive at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on Friday afternoon.

DC-> AK -> (Johnson Atoll) -> JP

Plausible, so far.

[edit on 12/21/2009 by drphilxr]

Very very interesting and plausible! Star for you!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger

Originally posted by Monts
Its supposed events like these that really make me wonder whether or not ET's that meet with leaders are benevolent in nature at all. I'm almost positive that any benevolent ET would refuse to meet with the so called "leaders" of the world without an agenda that would be peaceful and positive for mankind- an agenda that has never really been a priority for the world leaders.

Perhaps the are being benevolent by not making their existence abruptly known without first contacting our leaders and coming up with a plan to slowly acclimate the general population to the existence of aliens? I think if they were malevolent they would just make their presence know thus plunging our world into paralyzing panic, or they could just say they created us and we are their property to do with as they will. I'm pretty sure being light years ahead of us in genetics they could easily make their case, whether true or not.

I've thought of this as a possibility as well, taking into the account of some ancient civilizations. We don't really know what happened to them. And their art work has shown them being advanced in technology, as well as drawings of flying machines. Of course UFO's are included in this as well.

images.google.com...

Maybe every civilization has it's time? A time to either leave, or advance? Maybe this is what Judgment day is?

Honestly, I think this planet needs severe direction. Maybe one of our universal entities will point us into the right direction. If UFO's are somehow tied to being our creators, they would have to have known humanity would need some type of direction in the future.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Considering the information in the OP pertains to project Serpo, which is something I have never bought into (interesting reading though it is)......I'm not buying this at all.......sorry

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
the shadowing off shore is dredging marks, check out the atol "diego garcia" south west of india, a good portion of the inner bay area is heavily dreged, the atol is used for covert operations involving the b2 bomber and the inner prton needs to be deepned for supply ships

the same is probably going on in the johnson atol, but if the us is to actualy meet a et race, that would be the place to do it!! its out in the middle of nowhere!!.............i realy do hope ETs are telling our governments to cut the s*&t and start behaveing!

be safe people

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

US journalist Dorothy Kilgallen reported that the British military had recovered an Alien craft with diminuitive ET passengers in May 1955.

This could be linked to the Caldbeck UFO crash in England March 1954.

Kilgallen speculated that the Bikini Atoll tests in 1954 were a signal for
UFO intervention as thermonuclear weaponry was gaining intensity.

There is a video on youtube entitled 'Marilyn Monroe UFO Conspiracy'
which apparently joins the dots towards the Bikini Atoll 1954 event and maybe a tactical rason to destroy a natural paradise for secret UFO ET relations. Sorry I can`t upload the youtube video but it may be relevant.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
First, yes I believe....however:

I find it highely unlikely that any meeting took place by the World's leaders on Johnson Atoll anytime in the last 30 or 40 years. That runway has been in disrepair some time now. It officially closed in 2004. The buildings are uninhabitable, and the surrounding islands are a wasteland.

No problem for an ET craft, but hardly accomodating for Air Force One, the C5s with the limos, the support aircraft, etc....and it's only 8500' long. That may be a little too close for comfort on some of the bigger aircraft.

Besides, the press pool was traveling with the President on Air Force from Anchorage to Tokyo. One of those idiots would leak this....there's NO WAY they could keep this quiet.

Lastly, every port in every city that has ever had a Naval vessel docked will have had serious underwater drudging to accomodate the keels. You can clearly see most of the drudging even on Google Earth.

Now Diego Garcia, or better yet, Air Station Eareckeson in the North Pacific I could probably believe, but not this place. Eareckson would be a perfect diversion from Anchorage to Tokyo.....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Just to help

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As soon as I read the name Victor Martinez, thoughts of Serpo danced in my head.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

I have been convinced for a long time that above ground nuclear testing was stopped because ET said stop it or else.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
et wouldn't need a runway but air force one would and if you were going to meet somewhere with international leaders a place 4000 miles in the middle of the ocean where you'd know exactly who was around to take any photos and any satellites overhead ect - I'm sure that with the same tech they are camo'ing other large facilities like HARRP arrays ect now they could probably make it look abandoned even. The digging around the island is to dredge and to create it and makes a nice way to dock navy vessels ect or resupply.

That being said it's just a nice story and my life doesn't change because of it. Good read though.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff! Cool base none the less, can't speculate on the landing of ET or what have you, but definitely a nice place to land a UFO underwater to say the very least =)

reply to post by zaiger

Well, last time I checked I didn't see "Forum Moderator" next to your name.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
reply to post by InertiaZero

Given the flight characteristics of nearly 99% of ufos I feel compelled to ask this: Why would they need a landing strip?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by boomadatigger]

Because no one likes a bush?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Excellent OP

I maintain that our world governments have had some "understanding" with various "ets" over the previous 50+ years.

It's just gotten to a point where our governments are going to have to fess up because "things have gotten out of hand" and the ets are ready to "blow the lid".

We were sold out long ago (IMHO) by our world governments, our world politicians bent on obtaining and maintaining their money and power at any means and to hell with the rest of us.

Very interesting thread. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe they came back to make sure we stopped doing this nonsense on this tiny Atoll.

"yes ma'am Mrs.Alien, we promise...we won't ever do that
again...really..we promise!"

Here is what the island looked like on 18. Oct 1962:

Yield: 1.59 Megatons
Date: 18.Oct.1962

This next one was 8 times larger than the one pictured above "Chama" I cant find any photos of it. One of the USA'S largest (and last) Air drops.At 8.3 Megatons!

Probably looked alot like this:

Test: Housatonic
Time: 16:01 30 October 1962 (GMT)
Test Height and Type: B-52 Airdrop; 12,130 Feet
Yield: 8300 kt
Device Diameter (inches): 56.2
Device Length (inches): 147.9
Device Weight (lb.): 7139.55

This LRL airdrop was the final nuclear weapon airdrop by the U.S. The device tested was a Ripple II in a Mk-36 drop case, and it was delivered with near-perfect accuracy (bombing error less than 100 feet). This was a repeat of the failed Androscoggin and was spectacularly successful, resulting in the highest yield of the Dominic test series. The yield-to-weight ratio was 2.56 kt/kg.

Photo of Johnston Island around 1959:

Source for linking looking and learning

The initial attempt (Bluegill) was launched at midnight (local time) on 3 June. Problems had been encountered with the range safety radar prior to launch, and five minutes after launch the Johnston Island missile tracking system failed. Unable to monitor the missile's flight path, the range safety officer destroyed it 10 minutes later, prior to warhead detonation.

The second attempt (Bluegill Prime) at 23:15 (local) on 25 July was a genuine disaster. The Thor missile was carrying one pod, two re-entry vehicles (all heavily instrumented) and the warhead. The missile engine malfunctioned immediately after ignition, and the range safety officer fired the destruct system, while the missile was still on the launch pad. The Johnston Island launch complex was demolished, and heavily contaminated with plutonium. Complete reconstruction was required before launches could be resumed.
(OOOPSY)

If the Alien intervention or keen interest in our nuclear program is as pervasive as some evidence seems to indicate.
This Atoll would be one of the prime Places an extraterrestrial observer would want to check on.
The US did around 70 air and underwater nuclear tests
above, on, and near this remote spot. (about 800Mi from
Hawaii)

Maybe It is time that we get our reward for being good and not playing with our dangerous firecrackers in the backyard.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
ET's can't be to smart if they are meeting with the government or government officials.

yeah they should go to the ghetto or prisons to speak with people more knowledgeable and influential right?

If ET's are so highly evolved then surely they would avoid the corrupt governments.

The affairs at the top rungs of society are so much more complex and convoluted than the average layman can even begin to wrap his mind around.
Concluding that it's all corrupt is ignorant, lazy and lacking in your own effort to construct an unbiased, comprehensive layout in your own mind as to the reality of what is occurring at those levels in truth.

but whatever, this is ATS and home to the paranoid fringe....
C'est la vie.

-

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
God, I wish one of our ET friends(or renegade) would just land on the White House or a network already. I'm starting to lose patience with all of this...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The Monroe video was interesting. Any more on this subject?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No one needs to be part of any one government to have contact with beings. Our ocean have cities of life in them now. They often come to the surface of the water to talk with people who are interested in wanting to communicate. If you look carefully enough out in the Horizon you can sometimes see floating cities. Underwater cities exist as well.
I have even been told that they have been growing hybrids who will soon come to the surface and integrate with humans. One purpose of this plan is to help bring new information in helping clean our planet from toxic pollutants.
Now as our planets energy heightens we will start seeing ( those open to seeing ) new creatures and ON WORLD beings. Yes! So exciting.

If you go out to the waters edge and concentrate on relaxing the mind, you may soon see the "Sparkling Ones" -- They are very tall 9' - 12'
The heart centers of these beings are surrounded by orbs that also shine light outward around itself and to one another. They are very expansive and the city they travel are huge and can be seen from shoreline. They can also communicate to other ocean creatures, if anyone cares.

Thanks,

Much Luck!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
Well....
It DOES have a landing strip.....

yea so does my wife but that doesn't mean there are aliens pulling in her hanger...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

well, maybe they have a surprise gift for humanity...who knows

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join