It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Deepaccess/ access

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but I havn't read anything relating to it, so if you have sorry.
I went to the deepaccess site, and to all intents and purposes it looks just like ATS home page.
I tried every link and every single one links to ATS, except 1.
One link goes to a second level.
The page shows the same info as the ATS equivalent, but its address stays deepaccess.
So I checked everylink again, they all go to ATS pages except 1.
It like the previous page goes to a seemingly normal ATS page, but the address stays deepaccess. The third level page is amusingly The HUNT page.
Could somebody try and recreate this.
( if you can't I'll put in the url of the final level I've reached and we can try to get to four)

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Oh it can only be done once, the path taken I think was through the blog vote.
Once youv'e voted, your through to the second level. But because you've voted the same screen doesnt appear next time round.

I can return to the third level however by pasting the final url which I saved.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
well any luck, or are you all deciphering clues I didn't see there and pulling the rug on me.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the deep access page i go to is nothing like ats, it is black with "0" as the title and a password field with a submit button that says "g"

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Are you talking about deep.access.abovetopsecret.com...? I get the same login screen as always. Could you post a link?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
here is the link for you
www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
dont put www in front of it, follow purdues link

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh i guess it was new to you guys then being as noone is talking to me now.

That should keep you busy for a while. What say the next week.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i can access threads just manually put in the thread number and stuff after deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It looks exactly the same to me. My guess is that www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com is just an alias for www.abovetopsecret.com. Keep looking, though!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
but that isn't the point I don't think.
then your going to your location.
I think that hidden somewhere beneath an innocuous looking link will be something else. The reason being, you can't mess with the real ATS site, cause people are using it.
But with this, you can have a secret link beneath say Nick Berg it doesn't matter because the only ones using it are ring hunters.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
THats exactly what i was thinking. Wonder if any clues point to this

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Has anyone tried pressing all the links on page one, to find they all return to ats adresses, except the blog vote. Which returns a second different d.ats page. Then actually press all the links on that second page to see them all return to ats addresses, except the Hunt link, which then goes to a third d.access page.
Cannot be coincidence. That only one link on each page remains deepaccess address
and that link is the Hunt link. Come on.
I'm sure that somewhere on this third page

www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com/forum/91/pg1/srtpages

is another page or info.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Smudge]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i got to the main page of ats

www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com...

and most the inner forums lead to more deep.access sites

good luck finding more!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Thats wierd. Pretty sure it wasn't like that originally.
Maybe on the third page in?
But definitely not on the first. www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would not expect anything if I were you. It looks like they are just aliasing the site name....... I do this on my companys site. I have only one website, but I own two website names. Now, if they go to either website name, it will keep it in the address field. So, probably what is happening is that they have the address in the HTML code as /forum/. So, if you are aliasing the name, the aliases you have will keep the adress in the beginning the same.

Here is an example: (This is my company site.. this is not for advertising! Anyway, I am in Japan and I doubt anyone from Japan is looking anyways.)

Remember, I only have one site and I own these two addesses.......
www.corecompkk.com...
www.ecora.co.jp...

If you go to ecora.co.jp, it will stay at that address, the same goes for the corecompkk.com one. The reason is that I have aliased the name on the website. Then created links like ../folder/filename.htm. If I type in the www.core....... type, then it will go to that specific address.

I hope you all find something, but I think you will not.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
test test from the deep

new topics

top topics

join