It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean!
Lmao! No no, it's fine. I went downstairs last night and my mam was watching that awful dating show thing with Paddy McGuiness. One of the people from last week were on and I was like, oh God, I'm so gonna end up with someone like him... My mams response was "that doesn't surprise me"
Haha! Nothing wrong with being a misfit. I think I'm probably a bit geeky though.
Well, geeky enough to fit the stereotype anyway

OMG YEAH!
That'd be well weird, nice twist there.
Coz if you think about it George 'didn't like' Annie at the start. Annie 'didn't like' George, and now they're sticking up for each other against Mitchell.
It could happen! It could!

LMFAO! Like Voldemort, she came back...
Erm... Well she had picked up a chair coz it was in a weird place, then I think something got thrown at her and they started screaming and she was like waving the chair about like [Yvette's words] 'a lion tamer'.
I lol'd

I like Lesley. Mainly just for comic value.
She's like Karl and Stuart. You expect her to do something funny...

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Haha yeah, I seen a little of that show the other week! not my kind a people on there like!

I'll probably be a bachelor till I die! get told it by friends/family all the time....kinda true though I guess!

I'm a little geeky, as in the things I like and stuff, but you would never know if you met me on the street! if you know what I mean?

Totally! I swear I saw it a little last week! god I LOVE A LOVE STORY!
George should
Annie, but like I say Annie and mitchell are allready at it in my head so.......

A lion tamer!
I love Yvette!
I like lesley, but I really miss Richard felix.....man that guy would be amazing round a camp fire! he can't half tell a story!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh dear, they all seem a little air-headed.
But tbh, why would you go on a show like that infront of the nation? A dare? Desperation? I'd rather be single than THAT desperate.
My grandad did make me laugh though, "So, are all of these divorced?"
"What?"
"Well how could they be single for 7 months if they weren't married?"
"They were going out with someone..."
"Oh, right, I thought it was a show for people who had been married and got divorced"

Me too probably, I'm useless when it comes to making a relationship last. I suppose it'd be different if you found the right person.

Haha! You might be able to tell if you met me on the street... I have a t shirt which says "They let me play with chemicals" somewhere.
I'm one cool person.

Yeah! You'd expect it to be Mitchell/Annie so maybe they'll throw George in to make it a shock. But we'll win coz we predicted it!
Like on the trailor you see Annie sitting on George's bed, and he takes a drink then spits it out and she says "it's hot water, we've ran out of tea" which is sweet.
Eek!

LMFAO!!! It completely cracked me up. It also at one point looked like she was getting her arse felt up by something, but I dunno if that was just her radio mic falling off, coz when she scareamed and danced about a bit, it ended up on the floor.
It was hilarious. When she was going first she was doing this odd jog thing, and Yvette went "Les, what's with the pony-trot" as well, which also made me laugh.

I liked Richard too! What happened to him?
They have a high turn-over rate on Most Haunted, don't they? It makes you think, surely they mustn't be faking it. Coz if they were and the MH mafia of Yvie and Karl got rid of them, surely someone would come forward and say something.
Unless they really are the MH mafia...
Dun dun dunnnnn!

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hahaha thats pretty funny!
and yeah spot on, i'm with you!

Yeah! I only ever really had one girlfriend, and tbh it was a joke! I was young and basically ran around like a puppy, it was a joke! and barely worth counting :shk: thank god I had my sisters to tell me to grow some!
so yeah excluding that experience I never really did the whole dating/girlfriend thing, I was just a bit of a lad for a few years, which was ok I suppose, but yeah never know the future for certain, but bachelor is looking good for me

Seriously! I wear batman and superman t-shrts
well tbh alot of fellas are wearing them so I guess I aint that alone
I only aim to please myself!

What if they all hooked up together? I mean they are vampire werewolf and ghost so it aint that weird
as long as it's with one of those two i'm ok but i'd prefer the mitchell option

That ghost has bad taste, I know who's backside i'd have gone for

Not sure what happened to him, but yeah there's a good turn over aint the! I like david wells aswell! I miss him and richard!

I don't think they fake it to the extent people crack on about like, but they over act a little....I hold a little faith there I suppose!

[edit on 24-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My grandad comes out with some pretty amazing things. The eye measuring one will go down in history as one of the best

I haven't really had any substantial enough to count as a proper boyfriend. The longes relationship I've been in is about 3 months. Then I got dumped, so yeah. Plenty of time.

I'm sure the right person'll arrive one day.
And if not... I'll just live with my parents forever

Yeah, I've got Scooby Doo and Dangermouse t shirts and stuff. But I've been into that stuff since BEFORE it was cool, if you get me
Now geek seems to be a fashion statement. With people who couldn't be geeky if they tried and are just jumping on the bandwagon

LMFAO! That'd be hilarious. The guy who plays George is gay, so George could swing that way, and I'm sure Mitchell wouldn't care. he's lived long enough. And Annie's dead so she hasn't got much of an option... LOL!
I dunno who I'd prefer, I love George but Mitchell is more suited... Hmm.. I'll keep it open

L.M.F.A.O! That actually cracked me up. I don't think I'd've gone for Lesley either mind. Who would I...? Matt the soundman!

Yeah, I liked David too. The medium who'd scream as loud as Yvette!

Nah, I know what you mean. Some things are dubious, but I rekon some of it's real. If Ciarans there, I hold a little more faith than if he isn't. Like the table tihng last night, I wasn't convinced at all, coz it didn't show them setting up or anything...
And they could've at least lived up to their reputation and fell off the back of the chairs. C'mon Karl and Stu. You have a duty!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

The eye measuring one? have you told me or am I being thick?

Hahaha yeah, the parents is a great option to have! my parents are pensioners now though, so I try not to be too much of a thorn in their side, notice I say try!
they're great though!

I also have dangermouse and was wearing them before they were 'cool' with the crowd!

Really!!! never knew he was gay! wow this really could go off then
any would suit me but preferance goe's to Mitchell

what about carl?

God he did yeah
for a man who talks to ghost on a daily basis, he sure as hell was scared of the least little noise!

Yeah i'm with ya
.... so it's not been the carl and stu show for once? be quite refreshing I imagine!

Just getting set to watch Being human! well waiting for the half 11 repeat.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Oh! I mustn't've said

We were talking about contact lenses, and my grandad said he might get one for his bad eye. Then went "but I'd have to go get my eye measured, wouldn't I?" and me and my gran started laughing and went... "No, they're all one size." Then he went "nar man! Not measured like with a ruler! I mean measured on how far you can see!" And we were both in hysterics, we were like, that isn't measuring, that's testin!
Bless him.

Aww, I just stay out of the way anyway. But I do occasionally get on their nerves. Well my mam's nerves. More than occasionally

Yeahh! Same

Yeah, the guys gay, so they wouldn't have to tweak george too much

You wouldn't think it to look at him like, I only found out coz I was bored and typing random names into wikipedia.

There was a little bit of chemistry there, don'tcha think?

I liked the Real Hustle but... Mitchell shouting, George crying... Annie like wtf man!?

LMAO! Hmm... Not really my type

LMFAO! He cracked me up! He was always jumping and going "ahhh!" It was more entertaining than Dereks possessions.
Well... Maybe not.

LOL! No, Lesley took over the stupidity. The woman's amazing

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hahaha, that's great one is that

Well me mam and dad are great with me like, they would never say if I was doing there heads in, they're that polite! but you know yourself don't you. have a word with yourself and get out of the way!

No you wouldn't think it would you! my oldest brother's gay though and nobody would guess it!
I loved the real hustle moment
brilliant! crap show though

Naaa
didn't think he would be

Dereks posessions are just, wow, I mean how that guy got where he is today I do not know! he should be in an asylum

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LMAO! He was talking about Germany again today. My gran was stood next to him shouting "50 YEARS AGO!" Which was amusing

Oh mine do. Well my mam does. No hesitation to tell me to piss off
LMAO!

Really? My best mates like that, to look at her, you wouldn't think it.
LMAO!!! I know, I lol'd a lot!
I've never actually seen it...

Hahaha

Oh God, I know. He is a nutter. And a fraud. And an idiot. And hilariously funny... He should be sectioned though. *nods* Sam can't be healthy!

Is he married?? If he is... HOW?!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Laptop came today, yay! ain't half a finger print monster though.....she's still lovely!

Hah mine are soft like! love em

Yeah he is, don't talk to him anymore though, infact I only have two sisters out of six of us that are close....don't bother with rest, not seen em for years!

Seen it a few times like, pretty boring! you're not missing much

Yeah spot on description
and yep he's married!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ooooh nice

I bet you'll be sat polishing it for about a month, then get bored and just leave it

Really? My mam's family are a bit like that. Well, until facebook came along anyway

Yeah, it never struck me as the kinda thing I'd get a kick out of watching, so I just never did...

Oh lord, who would marry him? He is a nutter. Anyone can see that one day he's gonna go mad, pull his pants down int he middle of a city, and stand around shouting "Sam! Sam! He's got me nose! Gerrof me nose you! Sam! He's pullin' down me pants! Get rid of him Sam! Sam!"
Then there'll be trouble.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I actually have a microfibre cloth in it's bag and one in my bed draws
that's been there ages though! very handy
so yep I sure will

And backlit keyboard FTW!

Yep, very weird relations in our family, don't know my cousins aunts uncles, most i've never even seen before !just heard about! there's only like 5 of us, that's our family, I like it though I guess, never known any different, I wouldn't bother getting to know any of them if I had the chance!

Seriously, i've read some of his books(I know,shame on me) and the guy actually predicts his own death and age(i think) gonna die in a plane if I remember correctly....

He ain't very bright, because those silly posessions evolved the exact way you would guess they would on a tv show.....gave himself away, and the fact that every posession was the same! so every ghost must have the same personality!

I will pray for him

:shk:

[edit on 27-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
LOL!! Aww.
I get really OCD with my guitars, my black ones terrible for fingerprints, and my new ones quite bad. My dad never cleans the other 2 so I end up doing that too

Ahh! I'd love a backlit keyboard! Typing in the dark!!

Yeah, mine just argue if they get together, so we tend not to...
Yeah, it's just one of those things, innit?

Oh dear. Maybe when he doesn't die when he says he will he'll realise he's a moron and stop.
"Sam! You made me look like a fool! I'm gonna have to go do something equally as stupid somewhere else now! Thanks Sam! Goodnight!"
Yup, I liked the accents of them. He could only do Scottish, so they all seemed to be Scottish! They were funny though, even if they were ridiculous...

LOL!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

If I leave something just full of prints I start chewing my lip or something, just easier and feels better when they are not there!

Indeed it is!

Yeah, he'll allready have some answer ready, along the lines of ''i'm needed down here, so I can keep charging people to tell them that there dad is sorry and he loves them......oh and occasionally get posessed by that multiple personality scotch bloke''

They're gold like, lessons on how not to do it

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Haha, I don't notice for ages, but once I do notice, they've gotta be gone! LOL

LMAO! Aye he will... Sam saved me by telling me I was gonna die, so now we can continue to spread the joy and get taken over by evil spirits.
I'd love to see a video of him fighting off the spirit world... Like with a big sword, surrounded by white light going "take that, Godfrey Parks!"

They are. I bet even I could do a more convincing possession than that! Proffesional my arse!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah
Godfrey parks is such a classic! I watched that ghost towns after he left most haunted, and wow
he just carried on where he left off!
stuck his head out of a window then made some stupid exorcist type choke and pulled his head back in threatening everyone
rate up in the faces :O

Let's just remind ourselves eh!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

It is like. It's the one I'll always remember.
Really? I didn't bother watching it coz he's a fraud and once you've seen one fake possession you've seen them all.
As funny as they are...

Oh yes, when he goes for Yvette. What a knob.
Derek, it's not big or clever.

I wonder if he does that to his wife...?

IT WAS GODFREY, DON'T REPORT ME!

See, I'm still half convinced he's gay. He has the voice of an elderly woman...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join