It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I dunno what I'd do if there was no music though. I always like to have a background, and I love my guitar!
My voice isn't so great, but still. I don't mind it

My toes and finger do in the cold. It's a right pain!
Literally, and metaphorically!

I am with my grandad, and my grandma. My dad to an extent, and me and my mam get on pretty well, but if we do argue we tend just forget about it afterwards

No apologies or anything... Just moving on.
She called me a turkey before coz I was trying to shout over her than no matter what she says midday is 12 noon, not 10am. No matter whether you're working or not. It is still classed as 12!
Then she started making turkey noises and being a general pain.

I will. Me and her ain't been out in ages. She's stuck in her driveway atm though apparently. She's been blocked in for some reason, so I'm just waiting for her to send me a text and I'll go meet her.
I like having friends who can drive.
Although it'll be better when I can actually drive without my mam in the passenger seat

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I agree, I love the way certain music can effect your emotions!

I have a deep voice, I would dread to think what it would sound like if I tried singing

Just me mam and nephew, anyone else I treat different! though I generally give in with my two sisters sometimes, but mostly it's hard to shift me from my position!

Yeah my best mate ferries me around! love it
just sit back and relax!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I have different music I listen to for different moods and I like how music can make you feel different or remind you of things

You never know
Do you not sing along to stuff?
I sing along to CDs without realising.

I've decided I'm gonna use my money on buying that guitar. Then when I told my mam she's decided she's paying for it.
We had an argument and reached a compromise.
50/50 split
Lmao!

Yeah, I'm not great for people getting their own way, but my grandparents and parents are different. My little cousin I'm a bit lax with as well lmao. But that's only coz shes a kid.

Ahh it was weird being in the car with her. But it was good. It gave me inspiration to pass my test so I don't have to worry so much about doing everything 100% right. I think it'll be great when I pass. I might have to scare people once in a while too

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Deffinately yeah, though it works with bad memories too, which is a shame, nobody likes being reminded of those!

No way
I sing in my head but never out loud, they would lock me up

Pretty good compromise then

My nephew lived with us till he was 5, so he feels like a little brother to me, we're really close!

You will probably be fine like, my mates not the greatest driver and past first time! takes him about half hour just to park :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yes, that's true.

Aww, I sing out loud ALL of the time. I really don't know I'm doing it sometimes. In the car, my mam'll be talking to me and I'll be singing as well as listening

Yuss! We've just put a bid in on ebay like. We decided to do it now on impulse after the drama of the last few hours. Horse took bad, she had some food lodged and was pretty uncomfortable. But we thought everything but that was wrong with her. Shes a good age now too, and at one point we thought she was just gonna fall over and not get back up.
She's fine though

Which is a MASSIVE relief!

Aww bless. Me and my little cousin are both only children so we're pretty close, and I look after her a canny bit. She'll only go clothes shopping if I'm there

I have to point things out that I think are awful so she'll get them or else I get hit by old ladies

Yeahh! I can't wait. I just want it over with so I can zoom about in a car without my mam being able to take over

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Nah, humming is as far as I ever go

Good that she's ok then

A canny bit

Yeah, he's the only child aswell, think it's why he's a little mature for his age, just growing up around adults!

You will be her new taxi service when you do pass

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Haha, aww. I admit I probably sing too much, but who cares

Yeah! We had a apnic for a while, but she's fine now

Yeah, bless him, he sounds lovely

I do. Well, I take her shopping anyway...

LMAO! Yeah! She'll actually be able to drink at parties
I'll end up ferrying her round places.
Never mind, she's drove me round for long enough

[edit on 16/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah suppose you could look at it like that

Being Human tomorrow, can't wait

I watched the repeat again and you know when Nina is transforming into the wolf? well you see Annie crying!
so I guess that solves our ''can she produce water'' discussion

Missed that first time around

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Eeek! It's tonight

I'm excited

I'm also bidding on a guitar so I'm ridiculously excited about that too

Oh God! I noticed that, but I didn't actually process it!
Nice find

Well... All our problems are solved then, aren't they?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Me too

Double excitement
i'm actually still waiting on a new laptop from dell to arrive which I ordered before christmas
losing patience honestly
, in the past months i've had a few laptops but always send them back because the screen ain't good enough! i'm real fussy
but this is taking the biscuit this, well done dell

Well i'm sure we'll find some other weird problem to overcome

Looks like a great episode tonight!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Ooooh! I might ask for a laptop for my birthday. I think I'm getting a new iPod, which creates a hell of a lot of new problems, so it'd be easier if I had something else.
Either that or an external hard drive. I'm sick of this telling me I'm running low on virtual memory!

My screens filthy. It's just covered in dust I think. I keep saying I'll clean it, but forget. I don't notice when I'm on dark things

I'm sure we will. Probably if we were right about the hybrid thing... How is that possible? etc...

I'm excited though. It looks dead good.

And I'll know if I've won my guitar by then

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Virtual memory will either be a memory leak from a buggy application or you may have little ram in your computer! as far as i'm aware, so a new hard drive won't fix anything

You should go online and try and fix that
, but for your birthday i'd go for the new laptop

Don't talk to me about screens
keeping a laptop screen and a tv screen clean these days is a near impossible task, it drives me crazy!

Yeah the hybrid thing is cool, but would'nt it still have to grow up like a human? so we would be waiting a long time to see some action with it! unless they have some weird growth thingy in a lab or something, but would that not be going a little far for Being Human??? Hmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Meh, that and I have like 6GB of memory left on the computer

So I do need an external hard drive anyway... Coz it makes this slow and my mam moans. But when I have videos, recordings and music stored on it of course its gonna take up memory.
Along with about a million photos

And Word Documents.

I should try and fix the virtual memory problem though, yeah, if it is a problem like you said (bit computer illiterate). But I might just leave it alone

And get an external hard drive anyway for everything else. I was gonna get one with the money I have atm, but I think I'll end up spending that on microphones and stands. And half of it's going on a guitar anyway. So meh.

It's another one of those problems I have which is at the back of the que.

Oh I know. My dad came in the other day, pointed, and went "your screens dirty" I was like, yes, I'm aware of that, but wiping it makes it worse...

Mmm, I dunno if it'd even work. But that vampire can't wanna just shag George coz he killed the head vampire, really, can she?
And I'm saying that. And I have a little bit of a crush on George.
Little bit... My Mitchell crush is bigger

Unless it grows up like vrooooooooommm... Coz technically it'd be half dead and half wolf?
I dunno. It'd be difficult lmao!

I just think she has alterior motives.
'Specially when her guy was watching.
Unless he just really loves her and she really wanted to get off with a werewolf.
Maybe everything is as it seems.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Your want list is nearly as big as mine

Can't go wrong with an external drive like, less clutter on your computer, bugs me when it's cluttered

I reckon she has a alerior motive yeah, and maybe she did just want to screw a wolf aswell, she seems a little weird and jangly, dunno how it'll play out?

Yeah Mitchell has nice eyes don't he, Annie is lovely like for me! not that there are many other options

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Haha! Its coz I just don't get around to doing things.

Yeah. mines really cluttered at the moment, I just need something to shove stuff on instead of having to delete loads of stuff all the time.

I think theres gotta be. But you never know, she might just be crazy...

Yeah, mitchells lovely in general

Annie has odd eyes, with them being bright blue. She is very pretty though, but I agree on the not much choice thing.
Theres always Nina?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Laid back like me

Mines not bad atm, keep it pretty clean, I have about 40gb left I think?

She has a great smile, I don't know if she has contacts in actually? seen her in other things and can't remember her eye color?

Nina ain't my cuppa tea really, less she's a wolf

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

LMAO! Yeah.

I have like 6 and everything I have on here I need whether for ghost hunting website or for work etc. *sighs*
I need a transfer

Yeah, I know. I noticed last series her eyes were blue but I can't remember from when she was in Doctor Who. You can usually tell when people have contacts in (like me!) but I've never looked hard enough...
To wikipedia!
upload.wikimedia.org...
They look brown there, but I'm not sure...
I think she might wear contacts

Lmao, that poor lass. I'm sure the BBC are trying to make her as unattractive as possible. What with her saggy werewolf boobs in Being Human, and her being a cactus in Doctor Who...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I'd be stressing at 6gb

Color contacts you wear like? I should wear glasses but I only really need them for reading, I can see fine without them most of the time!

Yeah I reckon hers are brown, I remember from sugar rush anyway, she could have red eye's for all I care, she'd still be fit

''What with her saggy werewolf boobs in Being Human''

So it wasn't just me who noticed that then
poor girl

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Meh, I just sort of ignore the problem. It goes away... Sort of...

Just clear. My sight is attrocious, so I either have to wear glasses or contacts all the time

Or else the world is blurrryyy.

Haha! She is pretty

Yeah, I noticed it. I was like, poor lass.
Then she had a proper 6 pack! I was like wth? I'm sure Georges wolf hasn't got a 6 pack! Has she been working out or summit? LOL!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Aaah rate, yeah I should wear mine more often like, but as I say, I can generally see fine without them, less i'm reading!

too rite!

Her face when she was turning
i'd sooner be in a room with George, he still looks harmless when he's turning

[edit on 17-1-2010 by valiant]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join