It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ooh nice. My TVs older than me in here so it isn't wonderful. It's alright though.

Yeah I do for DVDs and stuff. But not for clothes

Yeah I prefer it to be dark too! turn the lights off, shut the curtains... Eeeh, its good like!

Mmm, should be great

I dunno, it was crazier when she was a kid, so if that was natural hers is curlier than mine. Mine sort of... curls and sticks out a lot. I don't brush it much though, coz then it doesn't go properly curly and is just a mess.
I do envy her hair a lot though.
Mines a bit like hers after shes made that potion and its gone all mad. Except thinner.

[edit on 13/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Ah I love my gadgets and stuff

Totally! gotta have everything spot on

Hahaha I just got that image then when I read that!
I like her color! I like Emma but Evanna blows her away in every department!

I usually have skinhead because absolutely no style suits me at all
it's grown out a little now though, nearing an inch long
needs a cut!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The technology in this spare room is like living in the past
Its great!

Yuss. I don't generally like clothes shopping, but I do need some new stuff. Especially for summer.

LOL! Well that's my hair

Evanna is pretty. But, as I've said, Tom Felton does it for me like!

Really? I didn't expect you to have one from talking to you actually
An inch really isn't THAT long

Mines just beyond my shoulders. I have it cut, it grows a couple of inches really quickly. Then just stops.
I'm sure I've got a hair growth problem though. It just grows at like twice the speed of other peoples haha. I'm sure I'm a werewolf

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

things get pretty old very quick with me

Don't remind me that summer is somewhere round the corner!

What
am I predictable or something
what do I come across as?

Trust me, it's long on me
it's the irish genes me mam says, because she's english and her side has lovely hair

[edit on 13-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My iPod is a nano 3rd generation I think. 2GB of memory, and very old. I tend to just cope

Ahh sorry, I just want this bloody feeling of general depression to lift. I'm sick of winter. It makes me sad.

LOL! No. I dunno, I thought you'd have a bit of hair
Dunno why.
Aww, my mams part Irish, so I've got the whole celtic face structure (whatever that means) apparently. But she looks more typically Irish than me coz shes got darker hair and eyes.
I'm fair skinned, fair hair and my eyes are usually blue. But they do change colour from time to time.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I have a sony walkman, never got the ipod bug!

Nah that's ok, i'm backwards with the weather like

Hah yep, me too, Celtic bone structure, stocky build, pale skin, prominent forehead
I have lightish brown hair though!

I have a picture of my eye actually on here, on another thread

Here it is....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/676966cc5a4f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I love my iPod. It has little memory and is all scratched, but its like my baby.

Haha, I like spring. Like Mayish.

My mam gets called a gypsy a lot by random people
I look a lot like her though, facially.
I'm quite stocky too. Broad shoulders, hips and thighs.

Wow, your eye is very pretty! I don't think I could ever get a picture that clear of mine, but it can be anything from a lightish blue, to a grey-blue to bright green. Its green in the middle and that sometimes spreads outwards, usually in the morning when I'm sulky
It's normally a dark grey blue though. Yours has a pretty awesome pattern!

LOL!!! My friend just said, and I quote, "C'mon, tell the big gay about the penis. It's like a foreign object to me."
I don't think I've laughed that much in ages. What an arse

I thought I'd share that with you, coz if I tell anyone else they'll assume the wrong things and ask weird questions.
(We're sharing embarrassing stories - nothing odder than that)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I have a few thousand songs on my walkman! I get bored if I dont have variety, then again, I don't buy music anymore so i'm stuck with the same tunes

Cheeky gets
yeah you sound like my sisters actually
they are like that!

Cheers
your the first preson to say! gets worse as you zoom out unfortunately

Mine look alot more blue in real life, but for some reason they look greyish on that

Hahaha I won't ask what you were talking about

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've got under 400

I just switch them round.

Haha
Yeah. Its great. I'm sure it depends on my mood though.

That's alright, they are
My cameras like 3mpx so it doesn't do zoom
They look greeny blue on most pictures.

LOL! Oh God. You don't wanna know really lmao! I just found what she said hilarious!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

400 sounds loads like, but when your flicking through it aint is it?
you gotta have something for all moods, so in my case a few thousand are REALLY needed

Camera I used on that was 7.2mp but I do have a 12.1 now, much better!

ok

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Aye I know, but it really isn't at all. I've got a bit of everything on there though.
Usually means I'm skipping more than listening

Ahh mines a bit useless compared to that
I usually just use my phone for pictures so I haven't really needed a camera in a while

dear me.

I saw a child throw a snowball at a bus today. The bus driver stopped and shouted at him.
Which I found oddly amusing.
Although I bet it wouldn't've been if you were on the bus and were in a rush...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I have a big habit of that! never finish a full song, just seem to flick through!

My sister has i think 8mp camera on her phone! takes decent snaps like. but I dunno, it lacks a little imo.

Hah,he did rate! nothing worse than being on a bus and needing to get somewhere, then there's a hold up

God I just spent 20mins on this bloody post! network kept disconnecting

[edit on 14-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I put it on shuffle then only listen to like 2 artists. I might as well just create a playlist at a time til I get bored

My iPods gonna die now actually, just realised. I'll need it for the journy home tomorrow too. I'll plug it in in the morning before I leave.

Yeah, mines not too great, but it does me fine

LOL! I was like good on ya bloke! The kid legged it
But yeah, when you're driving its like "bus lanes ¬_¬" bur if you're late you're like "WHY ISN'T THERE A BUS LANE!!!"
Nothing worse than public transport when you need to get somewhere quickly.

Oh God, that's gotta be a complete pain in the arse that like. My toes are hurting so I can't be bothered to go to bed. I know I'll not sleep coz of broken toe bone pain so there's no point

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I want a new one like, but the one I have is only a year old, so i'm gonna hold off!
Just flicking through the whole library doe's me
I think I secretly enjoy trawling through it in a weird sorta way
i'm fidgety!

Public transport here is pathetic like!

What you do to your toe's? I bruised my knuckles the other day actually, bloody hurts!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

My mam said she'd buy me a new'n for my birthday (never too old
) but unless I get the money somehow magically for that guitar i want, it'll be that I'm asking for

I generally only am 'in to' a couple of artists at a time, so I don't listen to all of it at once.

Yup, always late, always slow, always full of old people and always smells funny...

Ahh, really, how'd you manage that?
I fell over. Broke 'em
I'm such a clutz.

[edit on 15/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Sorta music you like then?

Yep, that's a pretty accurate description of public transport in England!

I was messing about and swung my arm out, caught my knuckles in the doorway! bruised all yellow

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Bit of most stuff really. Its as varied as Paolo Nutini, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Oasis, Greenday, Rouge Traders... etc.

You?

Yup!

Ouch! I hurt my finger trying to get my guitar out the car once. Swing it upwards with my hand in the way. It crunched off the top of the door. Wasn't very nice lmao.

Ahh my mam just came in and watched me put together a computer chair (badly) then she buggered off and my grandad stood shouting instructions at me while taking it apart.
I was like "I COULD DO IT PERFECTLY FINE IF YOU WEREN'T STANDING STARING AT ME!!!!!!"

I hate people watching me do things. I could never hack it as a surgeon

The screws have been in about 10 years. They were really stiff. And I couldn't find the right screwdriver. So I was making do.
He's like "you're not doing it right! I'll do it!"
Which was annoying lmao

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I like mostly older stuff! love 50s and 60s music, and 80s, especially electronic! rock, 90s dance, I like a fairly broad range but barely anything this past decade, except a bit of rock and dance! can't stand r&b and hip hop!

Niggling pain is the worst

I can't stand that! i'd snap if someone was hovering over me while I was trying to do something! just makes you mess up more

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Yeah? I'm a bit like, if I like it, I'll listen to it. If not , I wont

Yeahh! Broken bones always hurt more in the cold too! ¬_¬

Urgh I hate people watching me like. Really, really hate it!
But I can't swear at my grandad so I kept my cool. I swear though, if it was someone else I'd've kicked off straight away though

Crap, I just got a text saying "still on for tonight?" from my mate. I completely forgot I said I'd go out with her! She has a car, hopefully she'll offer me a lift. If not, it's the bus for me. My mam wont be best impressed if I ask for a lift now that she's opened the wine.
Yay! She said she will. Thats alright then

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Me too!

Tell me about it! broke my femur when I was little! and it always ache's when it's real cold!

I know what you mean, whenever I have a disagreement with me mam, I just have to cuddle her and say sorry! even if she's wrong, i'm weak when it comes to me mam! anyone else and I ain't so forgiving, I aint half stubborn!

Enjoy yourself!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join