It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation, OOBEs, and Astral Projection for DUMMIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Before anyone gets too upset, let me clarify: I'm the Dummy.

I am interested in learning more about the above-mentioned topics. I used the search function, but every thread it linked me too was simply over my head. I felt like someone who just learned how to solve single-variable equations suddenly thrust into an advanced calculus class. Heck, it took me almost two weeks to figure out OOBE stands for Out of Body Experience (at least, I hope I got that right).

So is there anyone out there willing to shed some light on meditation, OOBEs, etc? Perhaps links to beginning-level explanations and instructions? I'm sure I'm not the only 'dummy' out there when it comes to this stuff, and I know there are some folks on ATS who seem to have a handle on it.

Anyway, thanks for the assistance!

Merry Christmas to all,
smyleegrl

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello there,Have you seen this excelent thread by phi1618
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is a great place to start,also look for Extraordinary Powers In Humans by Pane Androv,if you cant find it on the net U2 me with your email and I will send it to you.
Best Wishes Jay

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Thanks so much for the link....I really appreciate it and I'm going to check it out now.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Tried to meditate last night.....it didn't go so well. Just when I would start to feel like things were happening, my husband would snort, or bump my arm, or roll over and make the whole mattress jiggle. I got so incredibly frustrated! Aggghhhh!

If anyone has some helps or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Note to self: do NOT try to meditate with your husband in the room.

top topics

join