It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Congress 2009-Articles of Freedom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Continental Congress 2009-Articles of Freedom

www.cc2009.us

"Any infringement on the Liberty and Freedom of the People as enumerated in the Constitution is an act of WAR against the people, and the People and their Militias have the Right and the DUTY to repel it."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-12-2009 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Haha that one right there says it all fellows. Well the new Constitution/Declaration is out. Dubbed the Articles of Freedom, it deals a crippling blow to the NWO IMO. Please read all 61 pages of this document, and lets generate some discussion. I ask that this be flagged, so all users can see the new constitution of America.

Mods; if santa topics can be considered breaking news, I ask you let this one stay, seeing as how the PDF for the Articles just went up this morning.

www.cc2009.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This isa heavy read first thing waking up. At least for me, but reading more into it...WOW. They plan to sever ties from NATO the Trilateral Commission,NAFTA, The IMF. This is not a half baked document. The more I read into it, the more I'm feeling as if we may have a chance to win this country back.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
IF you have come this far maybe you can go one step further. I myself have followed this from day one... Although I am not sure of how effective of an impact it can make I am not dismissive.

Maybe you can email some of the delegates of the CC2009 and invite them here to comment. Would the mods also like to work on this? I know yall have alot of rules here and I am still working on my own 20 posts but maybe TPTB here would consider amending that if some of the delegates of the CC2009 were to show up here?

Just some of my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I'm glad to see someone else has been following this. I haven't seen to many thread in regard to the Continental Congress 2009(other than my own haha).

Give me some time my friend, and I'll do what I can to see if I can at least get my local rep to chat with us.

On a side note, more reading into this of my own. And the gun laws they are proposing....

A complete repeal of all federal and state laws, calling for registration of firearms and ammo....just to give yall a teaser.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Well woop de doo. a bunch of right wingnuts get together again for pretend time. Kinda like the "grand juries' indicting Obama.
I'm sure this will have profound and long lasting effects.Just like the grand juries did.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I'm highly doubting that you took the time to read all 61 pages, just by looking at your response. If you have nothing to contribute, please don't post in my thread.

They've covered A LOT of ground. I for one will be sending this to all local sheriffs and judges. Time to see who is on our side. If your such a pessimist, then your part of the problem. We need people to step up and try to make this work, its the only way it will.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yeah, this is great and everything, but...America has it's hand full with that Tiger Woods thing. Now That's important.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged, and I would kiss you if I could. This is what this old man has been waiting for for many years now. Finally the State Governments are starting to man up to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, which is illegal, un-Constitutional, criminal, and a private corporation in the hands of the Rich Elite Bankers that have ran America since the days of the first Revolution. I only wish I have just a little say in what should be done with those who have ripped us off for so many years.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I see the Petition for Redress section number 5 "direct, un-apportioned tax on labor in violation of Article 1 Tax Clause."
Should we not file with IRS? Mentioning we want redress beforehand?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You can find the delegate that represented your state here

www.cc2009.us...

They are all public people that sacrificed their time and effort and hard earned cash to help hash this thing out. At the link you can find their email, snail mail , phone numbers, and any other relevant contact information.

Please feel free to invite them here or ask them a question directly.

The document in question in the OP has already been sent to every member of congress. So it might behoove you to give it a little time out of your day too.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

What I gathered from it is, no. We should take all steps with local law officals to make it known that federal income taxes are illegal and unconstitutional. Once we've covered our asses, and our knowledgeable in the issues, we tell them to buzz off.

Sorry im a 20 year old hard labor working guy, some of the legal jargon flies over my head. Which is why I ask for a community participation on ATS as far as this goes. This is the war document against TPTB.

I hear from my uncle, towards the end they have some real good plans for our POTUS. Haven't got that far yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, cite this document then refuse to pay taxes! Great idea!
Send us a postcard from prison!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

A man with little courage and few convictions is less of a man and more of a servant willing to obey .

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm thinking were all going to have a lot to say as to the fates of these crooks.
People juries for grand indictments, they're going to need someone. They have a bunch of CC2009 subcommittee's to look into and oversee a lot of this. They need help. You want a say in it, get involved.

Like I keep saying this is our chance, to let a document like this, and all the hardwork of those involved, be swept under the Tiger Wood's story, is just madness.

As far as I'm concerned our fight begins today. We make our stand, and our effort to take back our country from the reins of evil crazed power hungry men.
And at the same time, we make it a better place for all of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hahaha ok, well I'll do that. And I'll also cite it for any other violation of the constitution I see happen.
Hence the reason why sheriffs and judges are to be informed of this. Time to see whose side everyone is on. I was right in my ascertation of you bud, part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Is there any way I could get a hard copy? I'm low on paper & ink for my printer.

I hate reading anything that long on my computer. It gives me eyestrain.

I like what I see so far.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

We're impressed with your function keys prowess...but not your advice!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
I see the Petition for Redress section number 5 "direct, un-apportioned tax on labor in violation of Article 1 Tax Clause."
Should we not file with IRS? Mentioning we want redress beforehand?

To answer your question, look up 4852, an IRS document, you can recover ALL your tax monies, Federal, State, Social Security and Medicare contributions. All legally done with their, the IRS's own document. Millions have done it.

I sponsored the Continental Congress with donations, it is the right thing to do. Ijust hope we can keep pushing the issue. We must stand our ground and TAKE our country back from the Elite. And we will perservere.

S&F great others are paying attention. OldDragger can take a flyin leap. Having no understanding of the ACTUAL LAW, most people spew out rhetoric as they are compliant as a result of stupidity. Maybe not entirely their own fault.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I did look up form 4852.
It's for a missing w-2 or other income statement.
whoopie. I have an employee who refused to pay withholding on some BS claim, some stupid legal argument.
She is now the proud owner of a lien for 100k!

Good luck!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join