It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family: Brittany Murphy was ill days before death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Family: Brittany Murphy was ill days before death

omg.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES - Brittany Murphy's family said the actress was ill with flulike symptoms in the days before her death and prescription medications were taken from her home, the Los Angeles coroner's office said Monday.

The 32-year-old star of films such as "Clueless" and "8 Mile" died Sunday morning after collapsing at her Hollywood Hills home. Paramedics tried to revive her, but she was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said they will conduct an autopsy Monday to try to determine what killed the actress, and said her death appeared to be from natural causes. He said the reported illness could have contributed to her death, but it will be weeks before a final determination is made."

I really hate bringing celebrities into a conspiracy/alternative website, but the cause of death was kind of odd to me. Could this be the first H1N1 celebrity related death? Could it have mutated to make a cardiac arrest, or was that her medicine?

There should be more info in the coming weeks/days.

omg.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Is Someone at ATS psychic or was this just so obvious anyone could have seen it coming?

Thread: One OR More Celebrities Will Die From H1N1. Propaganda At It's Finest

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
So how do you get a nation which is obsessed with celebrity culture, to trust a vaccine that is untested, and potentially dangerous?

Kill of a few celebrities and claim they had the virus. This will lead to even MORE people coming out in droves to get the vaccine.

Combine this and the false reports that there isn't "enough" vaccine to go around and we might have full out riots by the end of the winter.

So this is my thinking. I believe that one or more celebrities will either die or become extremely ill from H1N1 and join the propaganda campaign for the virus in the near future.

This will alter a lot of people's perception about the vaccine and how if these so called celebrities are taking it, then what can the big problem be.

What are your thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 10/31/2009 by tothetenthpower]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

"He said the reported illness could have contributed to her death, but it will be weeks before a final determination is made."
That's pretty clear; they don't have it official yet.
Be cool.
Someone just died.
I never heard of her before she died.
If they say for sure she had the flu then this prediction would be as amazing as it would be scarry.
Dark s$%t indeed.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by FortAnthem

"He said the reported illness could have contributed to her death, but it will be weeks before a final determination is made."
That's pretty clear; they don't have it official yet.
Be cool.
Someone just died.
I never heard of her before she died.
If they say for sure she had the flu then this prediction would be as amazing as it would be scarry.
Dark s$%t indeed.

You never watched the movie Clueless?? It was very popular. She was one of the main characters.

She also starred in Uptown Girls with Dakota Fanning.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread posted on Sun Dec 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies age 32 from heart attack

-Closed

top topics

join