It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 halves of each other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My other half is in another realm doing things like who knows what, and I'm somewhat completely sleep to it as it is sleep to me. Part of me left me is the deal. The singlarity is dead asleep by down the center of some sort, but the duality comes awake on both half ends. Both of me lives to be awakening, though seperate for a time, times, and a half. When I rejoin back with my other half it's on! It'll be back grand for me whole in that other realm. Long as I am in half I am not alive but live (rhymes with alive) twice I believe. You see, when whole then I am alive, but since right now some of me is missing from my other half in that other realm I am live.

Do any of you get what I mean? Are any of you also thinking you're in halves with two seperate lives in two seperate realms?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Mark 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

^^That's because the time is rather a duality and not singlar. I am split asunder it would seem only to be put back together whole later on soon enough. And I said somewhat completely sleep to my other half and other realm because I get clues about my other half and other realm. Me the half on this side is the burden carrier for now, but me the half on the other side is just the baggage carrier for now.

It will be as though I never been any times in 2 halves when I get back whole. Mind will sync smoothly into just things that go and gone on in that other realm. In other words, no burden should carry over.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Tormentations]

new topics

join