It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This much you can agree with!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
After all the sightings andpictures of people seeing UFO's flying over head in broad daylight or lighting up the night sky like a christmas tree you have to come to the conclusion that either 1.For some strange reason "they" want to be seen or 2.They don't care if we see them flying around they'll go where they want when they want with no real concern of us watching them.About ten years ago My family and I and probably the rest of the city seen a bright light like a headlight fly directy over the city of saint john a city of about 100,000 people at about 3 O'clock in the afternoon it hovered just long enough for people to notice and "slowly" went north out of sight,So my question is,is it just me or are these things doing a really bad job of hiding them selves?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If some UFOs are really controlled by something other than contemporary humans, then these things obviously don't care too much to be seen. I liken this to how human wildlife observers will drive right up to dangerous wild animals in Africa, yet never step out of their vehicles in fear for their own safety. The stuff that we are witnessing is primarily observation with a very off-hands form of contact thrown in so as not to appear so totally secretive as to be subversive (although I still think they are).

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by heelstone]

join