It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBCs cryptic article on Copenhagen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I came across an article on the BBC news' frontpage which puzzled me slightly - the wording of the title itself was rather cryptic:

Traces of order emerge from the Copenhagen chaos

They quote Nietsche...

The great German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche said "from chaos comes order".

It is difficult to foresee the order that may result from the chaos of the Copenhagen climate change conference (COP15), but as the dust settles, traces of a path forward are becoming visible.

And, finally, the very last sentence:

Will a new world order result from the chaos? The jury is out.

I'm puzzled - just is the author of this article trying to say? Are they attempting to establish the fact the NWO is actually just a global agreement over climate change? Are they saying that COP15 was the beginning of the NWO itself? Or did the author simply wish to use provocative terminology in their article in the hope it might appear on some nutty conspiracy websites?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nice catch, but honestly what I think you're seeing is just a poorly written op/ed.. if you check on the authors you'll see this....

By Tom Brookes and Tim Nuthall
The European Climate Foundation

These guys don't work for the BBC they work for the European Climate Foundation and they are using flowery language and hyperbole, so while the article is cryptic and weird, it's not really fair to suggest a journalist wrote this, Tim and Tom are PR guys, who perhaps should consider taking a writing class.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I always find it interesting if a media uses the words nwo, especially if it´s government funded as the BBC.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You could be right the kenochs. In which case, why, out of all the mainstream media outlets is the beeb paying people like this to write their articles - I mean this is on the front page at the moment. Surely reputable articles written by higher calibre journalists should be appearing on FP, not this sort of stuff.

Oh - just checked the BBC website again, it's not appearing on the frontpage anymore - there's a nice blank space where it was!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by euleberlin

Government funded? Absolutely - I mean, we are 'taxed' to watch TV/listen to radio but it's never refered to as a tax = it's a 'licence'.

I'm inclined to think that it is 100% Government regulated too ... it's the perfect outlet for the political agenda - a body that appears politically unbiased but serves it wholly and fully! What a farse!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by morgansolutions

Same here in Germany, ARD and ZDF, aswell as many "third" programs are funded that way. 30€ a month for a TV if i remember right.
Interestingly i just checked tagesschau.de, news mag of the ARD, Merkel said:

Die Weltklimakonferenz sei ein erster Schritt zu einer neuen Weltklimaordnung.
The world climate conference is a first step to a new world climate order.

www.tagesschau.de...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that the uk Labour governements web reaches everywhere...

Tom Brookes and Tim Nuthall

Bio

Prior to moving to Brussels, Tim spent seven years working for the British Labour Party in London where he end his run as Director of the press office prior to his departure in 2008. Tim studied at the Universities of Edinburgh and Vienna and has a Masters Degree in Politics and German.

Tom is the Head of Energy Strategy Center (ESC), the communications unit of the European Climate Foundation. He has held senior corporate and consultancy posts in government relations and communications.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Bloody good find - intersting stuff. As someone once said "The thick plottens"
It's actually quite sickening to see a 'public service' like the BBC used in such a way. But as I said in my last post, it's the perfect 'un-biased' outlet for whatever agenda tptb want to force upon us.

Also @ euleberlin ... It's highly suspicious that the MSM outlets of different countries in different languages use the same wording to get the point across. There's no doubt in my mind that they've all been provided with some kind of 'script' which they use to manipulate the masses.

It's interesting to see that the term 'New World Order' has the same meaning across the globe.

Has there been any mainstream coverage of 'Climategate' or has that fizzled out? I'd like to see some kind of coverage, even if it's just a mention on their current efforts to trace the hacker (cough whistleblower cough).

new topics

top topics

join