It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Report from Iron Mountain : Truth, Cover-Up, Or Manipulation of the Masses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Does anyone still think it is a hoax?
It looks more and more like the truth every day.
They are behind schedule, but they keep on keeping on with their agenda.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I personally feel that the age of this document and its predictions and parallels with the current state of the world is too close for coincidence.

Crazy I haven't seen it before, its almost 50 years old.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Watched Iron Mountain Blueprint For Tyranny earlier today.

At the point where it devolved into the alien false flag luciferian connection is where it became laughable, though I couldn't help but think of Draconian Reptoids, other than that it was spot on about everything that has come to pass.

A disturbing implication that formed in my mind was use of sterility to implement population control a concept fimilar in Children Of Men.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hi

I cant wait to get enough data credit (yes, I am on internet prepaid) to watch the vids in your first post. It sounds worthy of a little data investment. I am a HUGE fan of Lord Monckton and wrote to him in 2009. His response was so heartfelt and sincere, that I was bowled over.

I absolutely love this one, where he asks a greenpeace activist to use her own mind. He is such a gentlemen on top of everything else:

star and flag in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
bumping for reading/watching later

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, between the child support system of peonage and the private prison labor system, it seems like slavery has been brought back in an acceptable form.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyruay

I agree on the Movie, also notably many farmers using GMO feed have had up to 80% infertility rates among cattle
studies can be found in Genetic Roulette. I wonder what effect we will see on human population.

Great post OP, still working through the videos. I hope this thread will get more attention. Thank you
edit on 26-1-2013 by byGRACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join