The Report from Iron Mountain : Truth, Cover-Up, Or Manipulation of the Masses?

page: 1
27
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is an exploration of the Report from Iron Mountain.

Personally, I think someone completely screwed up, letting this out.

Then, it was skewered as a hoax, to cover it all up, unsuccessfuly I might add.

TOP Secret Government Facility (holds Flight 93 evidence)


Report From Iron Mountain


Amazon Review :

From 1963 to 1966 the U.S. government assembled a team of prominent thinkers from all walks of life to determine what would happen if "peace broke out."

The group, surprisingly but with unassailable logic, determined that war was necessary and desirable and that the government should do all it could to maintain the status quo.

If peace became inevitable, the report suggested everything from creating an outer-space menace to setting up some new, socially acceptable form of slavery.

The report was leaked in 1967 by a conference member harboring a guilty conscience, and it scandalized Washington.

Not.

The ultimate compliment for any form of political satire is to be taken seriously by the people it is skewering.

On that scale Report from Iron Mountain, which has been a lightning rod for both Right and Left since its appearance, could hardly be more successful.

The hoax, written in perfect think-tankese, captures the mix of Olympian detachment and awesome cynicism that has flowed out of Washington for much of the American Century.

Lewin's book (and he really did write it) exposes the mindset that we can thank for Vietnam and so much else.

Report from Iron Mountain was bolstered, if not trumped, by reality--the Pentagon Papers and the Pax Americana, a Defense Department plan to take over Latin America, emerged soon after.

But the book's enduring popularity, particularly among those who never got the joke (apparently Lewin had to sue to get right-wing groups convinced of the book's authenticity to stop printing and selling copies) suggests that the governmental worldview that Report from Iron Mountain lampoons--as well as the paranoia that that immorality unleashes in the citizenry--is very much with us.

--Michael Gerber


Rare video the Iron Mountain Report PART 1


Rare Video Iron Mountain Report PART 2


*Rare Video* Part 3 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Part 4 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Iron Mountain Report PART 5


*Rare Video* Part 6 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Part 7 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Part 8 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Iron Mountain Report PART 9


*Rare Video* Iron Mountain Report PART 10


*Rare Video* PART 11 Iron Mountain Report


*RARE Video* Part 12 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Part 13 Iron Mountain Report


*Rare Video* Iron Mountain Report PART 14


Iron Mountain Incorporated is an actual business, and as such it is on the Wall Street New York Stock Exchange.


Quote from : Wikipedia : Iron Mountain Incorporated

Iron Mountain Inc NYSE: IRM, founded in 1951, is a company whose headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts.

It offers records management, information destruction and data backup services to more than 120,000 customers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.

Iron Mountain is a component of the S&P 500 Index.


I am curious of other people's thoughts on this particular report that was lambasted as a hoax, because the majority of the things that were spoken on in regards to it are happening right now, and have been happening for quite some time.

Climate Gate in particular smacks of this entire thing being planned out in public.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]




posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This was an interesting read about "Climate Science".

The Fiction Of Climate Science


Many of you are too young to remember, but in 1975 our government pushed "the coming ice age."

Random House dutifully printed "THE WEATHER CONSPIRACY … coming of the New Ice Age."

This may be the only book ever written by 18 authors.

All 18 lived just a short sled ride from Washington, D.C.

Newsweek fell in line and did a cover issue warning us of global cooling on April 28, 1975.

And The New York Times, Aug. 14, 1976, reported "many signs that Earth may be headed for another ice age."


Climate-Gate - Michael Coren with Lord Christopher Monckton - part 1 of 5


Climate-Gate - Michael Coren with Lord Christopher Monckton - part 2 of 5


Climate-Gate - Michael Coren with Lord Christopher Monckton - part 3 of 5


Climate-Gate - Michael Coren with Lord Christopher Monckton - part 4 of 5


Climate-Gate - Michael Coren with Lord Christopher Monckton - part 5 of 5



Quote from : Wikipedia : Christopher Monckton

Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley (born 14 February 1952) is a British politician, business consultant, policy adviser, writer, columnist, inventor and hereditary peer.

He served as an advisor to Margaret Thatcher's policy unit in the 1980s and invented the Eternity puzzle at the end of the 1990s.

More recently, he has attracted attention for his public opposition to the scientific consensus on climate change.

He also announced a sequel to his original puzzle called Eternity II in 2007, which is still unsolved.


White House - Gibbs Ignores Climate Gate And 6000 PHDs


[edit on 21-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is very valuable information. I was wanting to research Iron Mountain after I seen that news report on Youtube a few weeks ago. I seen bits and pieces of the Michael Coren interview on TV (I hardly watch the TV too), it could have been the new Jesse Ventura show I seen him on. I am going to watch all these videos. Thanks very much mate for providing this information, its a shame stories like this are getting lost amongst a lot of useless threads.

You put a lot of effort into this thread and I think it deserves more attention, far more attention. By the way, you hit the nail on the head and I completely agree with you so far; now I must watch these videos but I may not be able to watch them all since its nearly 4am on Christmas Eve. This is a thread I will be bookmarking.

Cheers


EDIT: I just watched like 20 seconds of the first video and then I remembered...Are you the guy who private messaged me on YouTube a few weeks ago stating that I should investigate Iron Mountain? This is the video that I lost and only had time to watch a few minutes of. My Youtube username is "cdenver" in case your wondering.

[edit on 24/12/2009 by the_denv]



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv
 


Nope, that was not me, my ATS member name is completely different than my YouTube name.

Glad you got something out of this thread though.


If you liked this one, you will definately like my September 11th one, just done today.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thanks for this.
Very good/important stuff -
I hope people take the time to watch and read.



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Thanks for this.
Very good/important stuff -
I hope people take the time to watch and read.


Thanks.


Hope you found it useful.

Any thoughts on the original post, specifically?



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe that this thread got so little attention. Thank you for posting this!



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yes, same here. Guess people just do not understand from the thread title what this is all about - or they just do not care anymore. I have watched 4 of the videos and will be completing them, hopefully, within days. I am, also, DLing them to my computer for safe keeping.

We should keep bumping this thread...................




posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Wow, I can't believe that this thread got so little attention. Thank you for posting this!


Thank you.

Often, threads end up falling through the cracks, it depends upon a lot of factors.

Time of day, author, whether the topic is talked out, etc.

I forget what time of day I posted it and I believe that had a lot to do with it.

If you enjoyed it feel free to promote it however you see fit.

Personally, I never believed the de-bunking of the Report from Iron Mountain, it struck me as odd.

As I see it the "de-bunking" was a forensic countermeasure of criminals in action.

Covering up their messy papertrail.

Especially considering there is almost never a papertrail.

Unless a policy think-tank has been getting their hands dirty manufacturing "resolutions".

For instance for problems that do not exist in order to use the Hegelian Dialectic.


Originally posted by Champagne
Yes, same here. Guess people just do not understand from the thread title what this is all about - or they just do not care anymore. I have watched 4 of the videos and will be completing them, hopefully, within days. I am, also, DLing them to my computer for safe keeping.

We should keep bumping this thread...................





Thank you.

As I stated above if you enjoyed it feel free to promote it.

From time to time I swap thread titles with other ATS'ers and promote one of theirs in my signature.

For them doing the same.

That was a quid pro quo is happening where people who read their threads see my title.

And vice versa.

It makes things a little different because they might reach people I might not and vice versa.
edit on 1/8/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.


reg

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How the hell did this thread get so little attention??
Great stuff O.P. it's a shame people round here arn't paying attention to it..... Come on everyone, this is the "truth" so many of you seek



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm half way through the first video, but already there are a few red flags. First, the guy has a perspective filtered through Christian indoctrination. That's a big no-no in my book. He talks about the NWO being Luciferian, and that usually turns me off. Another thing he mentioned is that 15 leaders of various fields came together to assess what was best for humanity: peace or a continued state of war. Then he says this document has no morality or ethics. These two statements seem to be incompatible, and once again, a product of Christian indoctrination and perhaps intellectual deficits. Regardless of these red flags, I'm going to continue with the series and report back after viewing this all.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well I finished the video. This series has had a profound affect on my being. I'm now 100% pro-nwo! Interesting how the narrator was trying his best to convince me that this was all evil, but what I found was the data pointed towards the implementation of a global society which is at peace with each other, and ...essentially we're being steered into a golden age. We're being deceived for the greater good. The first two parts were quite remarkable, describing the necessity for a preceived threat for the continuance of a belief in the necessity of centralized governance. I can see now how all of this makes sense for the greatest good of our species. Just WOW!! It provides reason for our reliance on petroleum based fuel resources (pollution), for the suppression of advanced clean technologies (pollution), and pretty much every other true conspiracy I can imagine at the moment.

Go NWO!

edit on 15-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Bump

Haven't watched yet, but I can't wait until I get the chance after I get some sleep. I wanna hear more pople's opinions as well.



posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
W....T.....f? I had no idea this existed. If anyone needed a reason to start stockpiling food/water, it's knowing this exists.

The big question is why they allowed such a report to exist? I'm stunned.....



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reg
 


Each person is looking for their own truth.

Some believe that The Report from Iron Mountain was a hoax and debunked.

Others do not.

I look between the lines in all things and pick out what I know to be true.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm half way through the first video, but already there are a few red flags. First, the guy has a perspective filtered through Christian indoctrination. That's a big no-no in my book.


I both agree and disagree with your assessment.

People have to have some sort of belief system, whether they truly understand it as indoctrination, or not.

And your red flags would be red flags the other way for Christians if those same things were missing.


Originally posted by unityemissions
He talks about the NWO being Luciferian, and that usually turns me off.


There is no such thing as the New World Order except as an imaginary beast.

If you feed into the paranoia it becomes very real.

If you defeat it in your head it cannot manifest either there or in reality.

And thereby defeating it becomes a mission of utmost importance.

Because World Government depends upon our fears driving our actions.

Fear feeds the beast and it devours anyone who runs and hides.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Another thing he mentioned is that 15 leaders of various fields came together to assess what was best for humanity: peace or a continued state of war.


That is what makes a Committee, a Council, a conglomerate, a conspiracy, or a think-tank.

Depending upon which side of the table you sit.

As well if you are a part of making the agenda or if you're a part of the agenda in absentia.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Then he says this document has no morality or ethics.


The vast majority of these conglomerates join together and by uniting under one goal have zero morality.

This is because of their warped perspective on knowing what is "right" and "wrong".

By choosing for others and choosing to isolate and separate people from their money.

Few con men have a single moral or ethical problem with swindling tax-paying citizens.


Originally posted by unityemissions
These two statements seem to be incompatible, and once again, a product of Christian indoctrination and perhaps intellectual deficits.


Again, this all depends upon your perspective, think-tanks take apart problems all the time.

And mix a secular agenda with Christian ideology to hide in plain sight all the time.

This is how Secret Societies work and get away with their crimes against humanity.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Regardless of these red flags, I'm going to continue with the series and report back after viewing this all.


Glad to know you're examining it deeper.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well I finished the video. This series has had a profound affect on my being. I'm now 100% pro-nwo! Interesting how the narrator was trying his best to convince me that this was all evil, but what I found was the data pointed towards the implementation of a global society which is at peace with each other, and ...essentially we're being steered into a golden age. We're being deceived for the greater good. The first two parts were quite remarkable, describing the necessity for a preceived threat for the continuance of a belief in the necessity of centralized governance. I can see now how all of this makes sense for the greatest good of our species. Just WOW!! It provides reason for our reliance on petroleum based fuel resources (pollution), for the suppression of advanced clean technologies (pollution), and pretty much every other true conspiracy I can imagine at the moment.

Go NWO!

edit on 15-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)


Well, as much as I respect you, I am saddened to hear you say that.

Indoctrination, it comes in many forms, even as an "implementation of a global society".

Being deceived, to gain an agenda, is being mislead, period, meaning we would not agree with it.

So, someone has to lie to get us to the slaughterhouse, one man's peace is another man's slavery.
edit on 2/13/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Adlai
 


Take care to make your own choices.

While getting other people's opinions is fine making solitary choices is just as good.

Never allow anyone to lead you when you can lead yourself.



posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Well, as much as I respect you, I am saddened to hear you say that.

Indoctrination, it comes in many forms, even as an "implementation of a global society".

Being deceived, to gain an agenda, is being mislead, period, meaning we would not agree with it.

So, someone has to lie to get us to the slaughterhouse, one man's peace is another man's slavery.


I want to mention your last words first. You're entirely correct. One man's peace is another man's slavery. Because of this, the only way to have world peace is to get rid of those who would view the new system as being enslaved.

This is pretty obvious to me. Listen, technology, and our ecosystems, are changing at such a fast rate, that it's pretty much "balls to the walls" at this point. If brilliant radicals are allowed to remain within society, then a control grid must be implemented. Not only that, various brain scanning software must be installed as well. Our environment is being ravaged. The solution is to in some ways free humanity via new highly efficient energy technologies, but also to control us for our own good. It's a necessary trade off of what people could perceive as good and evil. I'm not sure there is another way around this. If a brilliant madman were to gain access to these new tech's, he/she could wipe us all out that much easier than the technology which is currently available. I'm not afraid of alCIAda, I'm afraid of all the brilliant psychopaths out there that love to get off to the notion of wiping us all out.

EVERYTHING is mind control to some extent. Everything we here is some mans opinion. Theories fade, laws change.

Being deceived to gain an agenda which steers civilization into a more sustainable direction isn't misleading. It's leading with an understanding that the average individual isn't capable of seeing what's best for humanity. While I would agree that many on this site might be able to handle all the information, if it were given to us, I honestly have very little faith that the majority of individuals out there would do the most correct thing. To put it bluntly, I put my faith in those pulling the strings much more than the average individual. I guess that makes me elitist. So be it.



There is no such thing as the New World Order except as an imaginary beast.


We discussed this in another of one of your recent threads. There is no NWO as many people use the term. It's been used by countless leaders as a general reference for their vision on how they wish to shape the future within their own sphere of influence. Besides this, and as more of an abstraction, the NWO sort of exists, in that there are elite globalists who are attempting to install a control gridded, border-less, system of authority. At least, that's my assessment of the situation. Call it whatever you will, but it seems to be rolling out in real time.
edit on 13-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I want to mention your last words first. You're entirely correct. One man's peace is another man's slavery. Because of this, the only way to have world peace is to get rid of those who would view the new system as being enslaved.


I seriously have to wonder at your sanity here in stating people who see this as slavery have to be eliminated.

That is not, I repeat, NOT the answer.

So, your answer, in essence, is if someone does not follow dogma they will be killed?

That is what "get rid of" means is it not?

One megamaniacial idiot already tried that with a final solution.

Many others came damn close to his level of idiocy.


Originally posted by unityemissions
This is pretty obvious to me.


Not if your solution meshes up with Adolph Hitler and eugenics mixed with genocide.

That is not obvious.

It is insane.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Listen, technology, and our ecosystems, are changing at such a fast rate, that it's pretty much "balls to the walls" at this point. If brilliant radicals are allowed to remain within society, then a control grid must be implemented.


More and more you sound like a 3rd Reich, excuse me, 4th Reich nutball.

I am not calling you that, trust me, I said sound like, not that you are.

Brilliant radicals?

Like Einsten?

Or Oppenheimer?

Or Dulles?

What about me?

A thousand times no to a 4th Reich, each time some idiot asks, a thousand times no.

If brilliant radicals "are allowed" to remain indeed.

I can imagine that coming out of Adolph Hitler in 1933 or that of any idiot in the Bilderberg Group currently.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Not only that, various brain scanning software must be installed as well. Our environment is being ravaged.


Horse puckey.

Plain and outright horse puckey.

Freedom of thought is the last vestige of free men.

Our environment is not being ravaged except by greedy manufacturers and corporations.

Irresponsible citzens of planet Earth.

It is lead by corporations who look too much to corporate profits.


Originally posted by unityemissions
The solution is to in some ways free humanity via new highly efficient energy technologies, but also to control us for our own good.


Control us for our own good?

Sorry, not buying it, ever.

No one needs to control society in any way, shape, or form.

Control mechanisms are far too many with far too many people trying to force them on people.

And I will stand against any jackass trying to do so for the rest of my life.

However long or short that may be.

Even if that were standing against a united World Government and all their brainwashed minions.


Originally posted by unityemissions
It's a necessary trade off of what people could perceive as good and evil.


Wrong.

It is the elimination of free will for slavery permanently.

It is called conditioning, brainwashing, or being a zombie.


Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm not sure there is another way around this. If a brilliant madman were to gain access to these new tech's, he/she could wipe us all out that much easier than the technology which is currently available. I'm not afraid of alCIAda, I'm afraid of all the brilliant psychopaths out there that love to get off to the notion of wiping us all out.


You mean like Government officials who believe they know best for us?

I trust no one with that kind of power over mankind.

It was not too long ago that our Government's answer to the Cold War was M.A.D..

Or Mutually Assusred Destruction as a counterpoint to nuclear missiles pointed from Moscow.


Originally posted by unityemissions
EVERYTHING is mind control to some extent. Everything we here is some mans opinion. Theories fade, laws change.


This is the only part I agree with about the above three sentences in this post of yours.


Originally posted by unityemissions
Being deceived to gain an agenda which steers civilization into a more sustainable direction isn't misleading.


The Hell it is not.

Being mislead for any means is being mislead.

If someone would not agree with you, and you had to flat out lie to them, to get them to go along?

It means their instincts were correct and you were untrustworthy to begin with and had ulterior motives.

Your even saying that half-truth makes me not trust you and begin to seriously distrust your intent here.


Originally posted by unityemissions
It's leading with an understanding that the average individual isn't capable of seeing what's best for humanity.


Again, this is incorrect, while everyone certainly is not capable of seeing a bigger picture they do not need to be lied to, in order to comprehend, it is making a decision for someone who has every right to live and die by their own choosing, even if they are stupid enough to run off the cliff like lemmings and you can stop them through the power of your knowledge.

To lie to them to protect them is nothing more than shielding them with blinders to make stupider choices.

It is better to try to open their eyes to what is happening and let them make their own choices.

Without their living in denial of the facts.


Originally posted by unityemissions
While I would agree that many on this site might be able to handle all the information, if it were given to us, I honestly have very little faith that the majority of individuals out there would do the most correct thing. To put it bluntly, I put my faith in those pulling the strings much more than the average individual. I guess that makes me elitist. So be it.


Yes it does make you an elitist.

If it makes you an elistist, what does it make me, if I stand against elitists and puppetmasters?

While I have little faith in mankind's ability to make all of the right decisions I still want them to have that option.

I have zero faith in puppetmasters who hide in the shadows, or who hide in plain sight, either is dishonest.

A majority does not have to do the right thing.

One man can make a difference.


Originally posted by unityemissions
We discussed this in another of one of your recent threads. There is no NWO as many people use the term. It's been used by countless leaders as a general reference for their vision on how they wish to shape the future within their own sphere of influence. Besides this, and as more of an abstraction, the NWO sort of exists, in that there are elite globalists who are attempting to install a control gridded, border-less, system of authority. At least, that's my assessment of the situation. Call it whatever you will, but it seems to be rolling out in real time.
edit on 13-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)


Yes it is happening.

And it needs to be stopped.

By any means necessary.
edit on 2/14/11 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.





new topics
top topics
 
27
<<   2 >>

log in

join