It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is an open letter to President obama.

Thank you president obama,
Thank you first of all for letting me know what a horrible country I live in.
Thank you for apologizing for me every chance you get.
Thank you for "redefining"My relationship with the Muslim world.
Thank you for Trying to get the Olympics.
Thank you for all the time I get to spend at home(I may not have it for long so I'm glad I have a chance to enjoy it)
Thank you for your persistence on issues I didn't know were important to me like Guantanamo bay.
Thanks for going to Copenhagen and giving my money to underdeveloped countries in return for an assurance to try to maybe do something about climate change.(maybe now the climate won't change?)
Thanks for letting me Handle the financial crisis I am going through all by myself(I'm sure it builds character)
Thank you for letting me know just how much my opinion matters.I guess I don't have to bother to tell you anything anymore since you don't listen.
Thank you for bribing senators and representatives to pass legislation I didn't think I wanted or needed.
Thanks for sheltering me from all the tedious information about what your about to do to me and my children and grandchildren.
Thank you for knowing better than me ,whats good for me I'm only 45 years old with a 160 IQ I'm sure you know better than me what I need.

Thanks for everything
your humble servant,
G/I

P.S. Did I miss anything?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
P.S. Did I miss anything?

Yes the link to chain-mail you copied this stuff from. There was a similar chain mail posted on ATS last month or so.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

And your point? Its the truth, this guy Obama is a Piece of #, And those retarded ass people who are in Congress, They keep pushing, and pushing, and one day someone will push back, then all hell will break loose.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Find it and prove it [snip] ,unlike you I am capable of my own thought and capable of putting my thoughts into words.

Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on 21-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well you could thank him or his predecessors for your IQ of 160, which is what the Adult IQ of Albert Einstein was considered. As well you have passed such notable people in history; Immanuel Kant, Charles Darwin, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Nicoleous Copernicus, Rembrandt, and Gallileo Galilie.

Perhaps instead of sarcastically thanking the man for the short falls in your life you would put your incredibly high IQ to use and solve some problems yourslef. As you can see you ahead of some pretty big hitters and on par with one of the best ever.

Just saying, perhaps a person at your level SHOULD have more important things to do.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

So know it's about me?Please stay on topic

Defend your Messiah with facts not personal attacks against me.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My thoughts are: If everyone who leads us are a bunch of idiots.

Why do we service them?

Is it because we like serving idiots? Or is it because we are idiots just like them!

Why do we blame our leaders for the things we do for them. Our leaders aren't doing a damn thing. We are.

EDIT: I guess my IQ must be over a 160 since i figured this out

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You should also thank him for getting unemployment benefits extended, and for helping ensure women receive equal pay for the same job, and despite being an anti-war democrat sending more troops to Afghanistan because he realizes what a incredibly dangerous area it is, and for understanding that PAKISTAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND IS ONE OF THE MOST DESTABILIZED COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

But the main reason you should thank him? Because like all the presidents who came before him (love 'em or hate 'em), BHO has remained committed to allowing citizens like yourself to spout off from your armchair without ever having to really do anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Umm first of all i made no mention to Obama at all, no man is my messiah so id thankyou to not put words in my mouth. Words that came out of your mouth however are clear as day, you made a statement that you have a 160 IQ. I am saying IF this is the case your one of the smartest people on the planet and surely you would be doing something more productive than this.

If you wanna out right LIE, then you should take what comes with that.

Are we supposed to believe you more because of your IQ? Im sorry but once you lied you lost all your validity.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And now your attacking December rain?

Are you kidding me, pleas eexplain to me what the intent of this thread was? To start arguments with people, if you read Decembers threads as i have you would see they are NOT anti Israeli they are Anti anything Illegal, backed with a ton of information and valid checks you can do yourself with the handy links he provides.
He is your natural enemy though so i can understand this, people who LIE have always had a natural enemy in those who speak the truth.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Actually your wrong on every point.Extending unemployment benefits perpetuates the nanny state he is so fond of.
Equall pay for women? obama did that?hmmm

It wasn't until the passage of the Equal Pay Act on June 10, 1963 (effective June 11, 1964) that it became illegal to pay women lower rates for the same job strictly on the basis of their sex. Demonstrable differences in seniority, merit, the quality or quantity of work, or other considerations might merit different pay, but gender could no longer be viewed as a drawback on one's resumé.
proof
If pakistan is so dangerous why isn't he sending troops there?

But the main reason you should thank him? Because like all the presidents who came before him (love 'em or hate 'em), BHO has remained committed to allowing citizens like yourself to spout off from your armchair without ever having to really do anything.

By asking my neighbors to report my dissension? proofOh by the way I'm paying for all that.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Sorry,didn't mean to point out your boyfreinds prejudices.By the way if he hates everything Illegal why hasn't he started a thread about obama's constitutional lawbreaking?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

yeah tell the 10 percent (17 percent real unemployed) that extending unemployment benefits is all about the nanny state, and tell their kids while you're at it.

And yes read up on the lily ledbetter act which was BHO's first act as president.
en.wikipedia.org...

And finally, he can't sent troops to Pakistan because it's a sovereign state, but he is working to destabilize the taliban which is Pakistan's biggest threat, and by the way, we are conducting fairly significant covert actions inside pakistan to destabilize the taliban. And he is authorizing it all.

So, grow up chief, deal with the real world, where choices have consequences, and grown ups make hard decisions.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

So youve moved on to the mature route of calling me a homosexual?

Firstly its offensive that you intended that as an insult, homosexuality is not some curse or weakness but thats for another thread.

So why dont you educate us on his constitutional breaches? I mean is backhandidly thanksing him suppose to educate me on all that hes done wrong? How about you spend some time and actualyl put together a thread detailing all his discretions and i will gladly read that. I personally disagree with most of what Obama does, we share that opinion, but i dont respect people whose immediate defence mechanism is to insult people who dont see the "truth" in their little poem.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
So know it's about me?Please stay on topic

Defend your Messiah with facts not personal attacks against me.

Originally posted by genius/idoit 3 minutes later!!!
Just checked your profile approximately 50 threads started 25 are anti Israel.Weird?Why?Muslim much?

i just had to make a point of this, you get the 2009 award for the most hypocritical series of posts.

[edit on 21/12/09 by pieman]

[edit] to remove insulting observation[/edit]

[edit on 21/12/09 by pieman]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have one other question. I'm assuming you misspelled idiot in your title on purpose... That is, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were either trying to be ironic, or it was a quick misspell that you haven't gotten around to fixing, in either case maybe you should fix it because it takes away from your message, as someone with an IQ of 160 wouldn't make such an elementary spelling mistake.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, well, well, since went talking about how bad the present administration is and not better than the last is ground for bashing and name calling?

I forgot, when the people that still live by party lines believe the world is such a better place.

Wake up people we have been screw by the crocks we elected, first was Bush now is Obama.

Where is an honest politician this days.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
obama isnt a good president and he will never be a good one

he may have the best face, the best voice and the best pre fab speeches

but he never will be really a president

I dont need to explain, you just need to look into his actions, he is clearly a puppet from someone or something ...

since I can remember, Bush bought the elections, so really, he wasnt elected, but really, do you guys really think all these wanna be presidents are really guys to help out the people? If you think thats true, think again

I mean, bush was trying to kill himself after he got out of power, well, why is that ... thats just sad, and, really, its not u guys fault, the thing is that this is a controlled system, think about all the money involved and how a president would be able to affect the guys with the bags of money, thats why you will never see a guy who really wants what is the best for the people in the white house or whatever is your country

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg,
generally I find your cynicism on target, sometimes infuriating, but always smart, but in this case I must say I don't find a lot of kneejerk partisanship on the site, there are people who clearly have some lib/left leaning and some with some con/right leanings, but what I don't find very often are kneejerk democrats or republicans.
I'm not sure what genius is, other than disgruntled, the problem I have is that these kinds of cliched criticisms get us nowhere, and I think that's the point most everyone is making.
No doubt Congress is bought and paid for. Little doubt the White House has the same problem, but I will always assume that everyone here wants whats best for the country but I'm looking for some constructive criticism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join