It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive been gone a while.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Right well for a start i want to say ive been gone for quite a while, i fried my graphics card haha. Any ive returned to this place i once loved and i have a u2u from spooky fox mulder??????

What do you guys make of this claim by spookyfoxmulder?

i myself look at every theory and i quite beleive it is possible ATS is a government tool or puppetmaster if you will

How credible is this spookyfoxmulder?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Explanation: It might help if you disclose the claim explicitly. I can't comment on a subject with so little and/or ambiguous info ok. :shk:

As for Spooky Fox Mulder's reputation, well from my end it isn't too pretty, but that is because I hold a extreme grudge against Indigo's and their supporters and I direct you to Spooky's thread on that matter.

Many of you are actually Aliens

Personal Disclosure: I also recommend on doing as search on "Indigo Agenda:" threads that were spawned due to that thread of Spooky's.

P.S. Welcome Back!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Dear Friends, ATS has just deleted my thread, where I raise questions about ATS. Where I raise questions about why almost every topic on ATS gets ridiculed and debunked. Where I raise questions about the professional ATS debunkers. Where I raise questions about the ATS mods posting behind faking ATS profiles. Where I raise questions about why many of us here on ATS get silenced. My thread was deleted after 2 minutes. ATS didn't like that. This forum is no longer democratic. There are many examples of that. ATS is the place where they control and monitor your information - it's NOT a forum for free speech or for denying ignorance. Even the forum owner's name is "Skeptic Overlord" - that is no coincidence. ATS is powered by the very people who want to control and monitor you. And you are making their jobs easy by feeding ATS with your information. ATS is an insult to your intelligence. I was given a warning and I will be deleted now. Spread the word about what's really going on ATS. Goodbye. Peace, Mulder

Hey thanks, its good to be back

This was the u2u i recieved from spookyfoxmulder. did you receive one or did anyone else?>

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Explanation: S&F!

No I didn't recieve that U2U from spooky and I don't think I ever have recieved any U2U from that member.

I'm sorry if you feel they
'ed you. You might have some recourse under the T&C's.

FYI They weren't deleted/banned as a member and in fact they posted on ATS a recently as 14-12-2009 @ 12:05 PM and they were last on ATS @Last Visit: December 21, 2009 [All sourced from that members Profile page etc!]

Personal Disclosure: This is the 1st time I have heard of this and so I don't know anybody besides yourself who has had this issue!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hey
I was on when he posted his last few threads, i cant recall their titles but they were as he said. Accusing the MODS of censoring him and what not. Which actually was ture as his threads would be up for a few minutes and than deleted. I am sure they could cite some rules and regulations he was violating, and i know the very first thread that started it all was a double thread. He was talking about soem theory of the ATS'ers and there was a duplicate thread on the same subject matter, i saw them both so they deleetd his one. Which brought on another thread accusing the MODS of censorship, which was deleted, followed by another thread proclaiming how messed up all this was, which was deleted, and his final thread was titled im ready to be deleted or something to that tune and it was also deleted right away.
I have no opinion on the person he seemed like he had a legit argument, i did see numerous of his threads get deleetd almost instantly so whatever his claims he does have some validication in making them.
The problem with sites of this nature is they breed paranoia, now whether Mr Mulder was correct or incorrect i dont know but he was definatly sure that there was someone ('s) after him.
Last i heard hes gone now, and there continue to be multiple threads a day about how "eveyrone ahs changed" your all debunkers!! The problem with hiding in the shadows is when you get to big for the shadows you attract ones you may not want. Problem is their opinions are just as valid as yours, i think Mulder had a problem with the direction of the site mainly.

top topics

join