It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite UFO keep an eye on this

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is real time weather sat imaging

www.sat24.com...

Half way up the uk a cylindrical object or not?? Seems to appear on the west coast and is slowly moving east. I can't be sure but it looks to be a disc with regular segments/geometry...looks to be casting a shadow too!

Pete

...ok the link is updating real time with the satellite every 15 mins...I am keeping a piccy of each frame as this could be gone soon!!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by technofan]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by technofan

Any chance you could post the screenshots (and circle where) - I'm having trouble spotting what you are wanting me to see

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If it's what your referring too, it is right over where I live, and I do mean right overhead, having been outside for a look, all I can see are the forming of huge black storm clouds, which we have been getting for a day or two now.

Is this what you mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Went straight to the link without reading the rest of your post. It took a few seconds, but I found it. It does appear to be moving. How high up do you think it is and how big would it be to the viewer on the ground?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I will try post a frame. None of you appear to have seen it... just a minute

Pete.

My zenfolio account is taking FOREVER to upload...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
If it's what your referring too, it is right over where I live, and I do mean right overhead, having been outside for a look, all I can see are the forming of huge black storm clouds, which we have been getting for a day or two now.

Is this what you mean?

While we wait for my photo account though the object I see is in this image. It appeared to fade in and then out about 3 frames (45mins) later. For those who know the uk it is sat on top of the lake district in this shot. Or another way of looking is it's an inch to the north of the centre of the arrows in this shot and very slightly to the right.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Haven't got a clue whats wrong with my zenfolio so I tried flikr instead...

farm5.static.flickr.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah, that is where I saw it. Are those stratus clouds stretched out across the sky? They look high up. Could be as high as 6,000 to 18,000 ft.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
farm3.static.flickr.com...

Moving to the right here...how the %%&$$£ do you post an image??

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This sounds exciting! not far from Manchester. I just don't seem to be able to see
the object

(Edit) I think I see it now, it's looks like a circular gap in the clouds, is that what you mean? It would be huge if it were an 'object'.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by DrHammondStoat]

link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Yeah, that is where I saw it. Are those stratus clouds stretched out across the sky? They look high up. Could be as high as 6,000 to 18,000 ft.

Ellie it may be an illusion but in one of the frames it does look like the Bonsall ufo, or the STS75 shuttle mission objects...it 'if real' may be several miles in diameter!! Your guess is as good as mine....

link   
I am looking, but I do not see a thing..

I would like to know how to see england and Ireland in IR mode.. it reverts to visual when you do the close up

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
This sounds exciting! not far from Manchester. I just don't seem to be able to see
the object

It's long gone as it appeared to fade at the east coast... I am so unsure as to whether this was anything at all, but 2 frames look pretty convincing...yet could equally just be a trick of the weather and light..

Pete

captureme.zenfolio.com...

Look towards the middle of the linked picture (but just slightly left of centre) about 1cm down from the top....if I knew how to post a darn image around here I would do it...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yep I saw it eventually. I wonder what the chances of a hole in the clouds remaining the same size and shape as that? It may have been nothing but I will make a mental note of it in case we get any UFO reports from today.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Yep I saw it eventually. I wonder what the chances of a hole in the clouds remaining the same size and shape as that? It may have been nothing but I will make a mental note of it in case we get any UFO reports from today.

I don't know...to watch it on the satellite page was stranger....even the 4 or 5 frames spaced 15 mins apart gave enough movie effect to see it seemed to fade in, become a tangible object, then fade out again.....
All my frame grabs can be seen on captureme.zenfolio.com Just look in the folder called 'resized for web use and samples' The frames are on the last page. Easier still link here:

captureme.zenfolio.com...

Frame times 1330 - 1345 -1400 are when it is most visible the rest would not grab anyone's attention... again I could be very easily skeptical about this and I am a person who does not require convincing about alien craft...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by technofan
farm3.static.flickr.com...

Moving to the right here...how the %%&$$£ do you post an image??

To grab an image from a video press shift and print screen at the same time, then open Paint on your computer, and paste it using the paste option, then at the top of the ATS pages is a link to the Video and Media site, you can upload the pictures there after you have cropped and adjusted your picture, once you have uploaded it, click on the image you want in your photo album, and underneath is three different links, to embed highlight the text where it says embed, then at the top of the comment box when your making a post, there are different icons, there is one a small computer screen with a palet in front of it, click on that and paste the text you copied into that box which pops up, and click ok.

Then thats it, all done

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Interesting, you can see it move from west to east in your photos. On the last two pictures it seems to move over the cloud formations and they remain undisturbed suggesting it is not just a hole in the clouds.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The fact that in a couple of frames it appears to be casting shadow too got my attention...

All in all it's another one of those situations that can't be proven and will be forgotten in time.... I wonder if the satellite was using IR or visible spectrum?

The fact that it is discernible clearly for several frames as a sphere is unusual too....

It's sad we will never know the reality of what goes on out in space but our lucky great grand children will...assuming there is a habitable planet left in a few generations that is......

Take care..and Merry Christmas!

Pete

**click here for large picture**

MOD EDIT: To fix large picture issue.

[edit on December 21st 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
usually i have to laugh at these photos, but that is interesting .
it does seem to cast a slight shadow or something as well.

nice catch!

thanks Pete, Merry Christmas to you too!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Whether it be fact or an illusion, it was good find. Especially since it was so small. I gave you a star and flag for your effort.
And I agree, it did seem to cast a shadow. Could've been the real deal.

Happy Holidays to all!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join