It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tests imported swine flu vaccine's quality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Iran tests imported swine flu vaccine's quality

www.presstv.ir

Iran has launched a study on H1N1 flu shots to confirm the imported vaccines' standards before distribution at a national level in the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well there are alot of conspiracies on the vaccination, and I think if there was something wrong with it, it would be the Iranians to say it, BUT no one would take them seriously.

On the other hand it could debunk part of the myth, maybe not all the vaccinations are tampered with? Maybe they are just water and there is no virus? Just seasonal flu?

What if they are ridicuously dangerous with the high levels of glycine or mercury?

I think the Iranians will shed light on this, HOPEFULLY before israel does something stupid/AMERICA

www.presstv.ir

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2
I think the Iranians will shed light on this, HOPEFULLY before israel does something stupid/AMERICA

www.presstv.ir

Well, if Iran were to test the vaccines and find anything controversial, I have a feeling it would be construed as only the vaccines pertaining to Iran and not announced as a problem with all vaccines. At least that would be the MSM spin story.

As for your quote above, I'm not sure what you mean about the Iranians sheding light on the make-up of the vaccines BEFORE Israel or America does anything stupid? Do you really think that if the Iranians released some report that stated the vaccines were faulty, or bio-manufactured weapons, or whatever you think they will find in them, that it would prevent a conflict with Iran?

I really don't think Iran has the power to stop a conflict based on vaccine analysis. Further, if the US was worried about what they could find in said vaccines (which I personally don't think is the case), this would probably be enough to START a conflict, but certainly not prevent one.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How the west is trying to portray Iran is as a "paranoid dictatorship"- not true,
anyone who actually studied the elections in detail knows that it wasn't rigged.
If you want to start crying about vote rigging go and lynch George bush.

rt.com...

Heres reports regarding the mercury.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow talk about a big "what if"? What if Iran says nothing? Does that mean the vaccine is okay? Then what? All the folks who think the vaccine is evil and Iran is great will be in an internal conflict. LMAO!!!!!!

Do folks on here really THINK?????

Originally posted by Lavey2

Well there are alot of conspiracies on the vaccination, and I think if there was something wrong with it, it would be the Iranians to say it, BUT no one would take them seriously.

On the other hand it could debunk part of the myth, maybe not all the vaccinations are tampered with? Maybe they are just water and there is no virus? Just seasonal flu?

What if they are ridicuously dangerous with the high levels of glycine or mercury?

www.presstv.ir

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
good point...iran is the only country with balls to do something like this...i cant wait till iran comes out with the breaking news on the vaccine shedding light on this issue

top topics

join