It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama conspiring to eliminate Christianity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Read this article by Chuck Norris of all people.... www.wnd.com...

Don't gripe about the source (WND).

The previous Presidents he quotes all support Christianity. Clearly.

Obama.... not walking the walk..... "Whatever we were, we are no longer a Christian nation" & "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."

Chuck Norris says, ''A grave manifestation is Obamacare's incorporation to use federal funds to pay for abortion and thereby force people of conscience who are pro-life to pay for the terminations of life in the womb across the country.''

Norris makes a bunch of good points in this article.

I believe Obama is working to take down America and the heritage of our Founders.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Although i think obama is not interested in christian beliefs, i think this plan has been going on for ages.

What ever you think of america, i think its gone forever. You people are just too into the material side of life that is seductive. How do you tell people about stuff that is bad for them, but they enjoy.

I would not be surprised too, that some females like the idea of abortion. can you imagine they like murder?

Your country has long since gone, so i doubt you can bring it back, its too far gone.

Plus do not tell me, that the republicans are better.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

America is not down and out yet. Nope. There is REAL hope still.
When America has reached the limit, America will act.
Nobody is going to do anything in particular except be relieved when the powers behind the curtain put the mysterious hand into action.
I believe we the citizens are simply waiting, and spreading information to hurry along the inevitable.
As soon as the boiling consciousness is reach, and a critical mass of mental energy is achieved, then the men with the resources will do what they do.
I believe this is how previous ''astonishing'' events have been achieved.
''America'' is the one that does it.
You can study all the historical evidence and you can run in circles all day, and the at the end of it you will see that ''America'' is victorious without anybody being the wiser.
It is not YOU. It is not ME. It is the men in power who act when the public is prepared and ready to accept the outcome.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Chuck Norris says, ''A grave manifestation is Obamacare's incorporation to use federal funds to pay for abortion and thereby force people of conscience who are pro-life to pay for the terminations of life in the womb across the country.''

Never was a xtian nation, never will be.

Youve never had a say in how your taxes are spent and you shouldnt now.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Read this article by Chuck Norris of all people.... www.wnd.com...

Don't gripe about the source (WND).

Obama.... not walking the walk..... "Whatever we were, we are no longer a Christian nation" & "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."

Norris makes a bunch of good points in this article.

I believe Obama is working to take down America and the heritage of our Founders.

You quote an ignorant washed-up actor who can only get his literary hashmarks published on a propaganda site, and then tell people not to criticize the source? You might as well get your Uncle Earl to tell us about stuff, if you're going to pretend you can declare your own sources unimpeachable

Maybe you and Chuck haven't noticed but... there are just a few more nonchristians in the country than there were in the days of Washington, or either of the Adams. In fact one of the larger religions in the US was not invented until most of the guys that Norris is talking about were dead and rotting.

Also likely, neither of you have noticed... this has never been a christian nation. it just happens to be a place were a lot of Christians (specifically, Christians who tend to be really bad at Christianity) happen to live at the moment.

Personally, I wonder why you people even worry about whether the reptilian Muslim from Kenya who's not really president but got installed by TEH JOOZ (did I miss anything? McDonalds maybe?) is going to give your particular religion a public handjob.

Do you believe that two thousand years ago, a Canaanite tent-god had his way with a 14 year old jewish girl, knocking her up with himself just in time to give birth on the same day as Saturnalia, so that he would later have himself killed to appease himself to forgive his most-loved creations of the eternal painful damnation he cursed them all to for eating something he knew they were going to eat anyway (what, was he saving it for dinner?) If so, isn't it simply enough for you to believe in all that stuff, without demanding the rest of us come along for the ride too?

[edit on 21-12-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

America is not down and out yet. Nope

With that I must agree. It isn't over til the fat lady sings. As Yogi Berra,
a very smart man once said," It isn't over, til it's over". also the
Japaneese once called Americans," a bunch of lazy, stupid, playboys"
Yamamoto knew something else, very different. After acting on Imperial
orders, to devise a plan, of a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. Then
succeeding in that plan.
History quotes Yamamoto," I fear we have only awakened to anger a
sleeping giant". Yamamoto was another very smart man.

the walking fox

is going to give your particular religion a public handjob.

I call fowl! Very distracting. No I mean it this time ,very distracting.

Seriously though Walking fox why are you such a smart mouth and
exceedingly obnoxcious, not to mention toxic and ugly in evry one of the
comments I have ever seen from you?
Are you that bitchen? I have nothing but doubt for that really. If you are in to men
I must say I pitty the fool.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles, that's where the whole idea of human rights and equality of man comes from, and although they purposefully kept it vague, God is mentioned quite a bit in our founding documents.

America was never an officially Christian nation, but its people were for most of its history vast majority Christian.

There has been a concentrated effort for many years through popular media to direct the American people away from Christianity, and to get them to support immorality including modern day pagan human sacrifice, the murder of innocent children on an altar of irresponsibility and selfish convenience, also known as abortion.

However many Christians have been fooled into thinking that the corrupt modern day Republican Party actually still shares their beliefs, and have been used and manipulated by fake Christian warmongers for decades.

Most people just don't realize that the elites of both parties and the heads of governments and corporations worldwide are New World Order globalists who are involved in occultic secret societies.

Many Christians don't realize that their beloved George W. Bush and their hated Bill Clinton go to the same Bohemian Grove with the rest of the globalists to offer mock human sacrifices to a 40 foot owl god. Not very Christian behavior. A little research into the Bush family turns up the very bad Skull and Bones club and their support of the Nazis by Prescott Bush, and the association of Bush Sr with the Moonie Cult, so it's safe to say that George W Bush is a bold-faced liar when he calls himself a Christian.

Obama was groomed and financially backed by these very same international globalists, and he answers to their agenda. They are the same people who planned 9/11, and both Bush and Obama know the truth about that inside job and they do nothing about it. So yes, Obama is part of an anti-Christian and anti-American conspiracy, as are most of the people in high-powered positions all over the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Eh... Chuck's just got a big head from all those internet jokes about how tough he is. If this keeps up, we might have no choice but to utilize "The Final Option" to take him down.

Segata Sanshiro and Joe Pesci with a baseball bat.

... let us all pray it doesn't comes to that. The last time such an event occurred, it brought the reign of the dinosaurs to an end. Asteroid impact theories are just covers to keep people ignorant of the dangers. The truth is that the apocalyptic battles resultant when those three meet have been confirmed to be responsible for at least 5 of the last 7 major Extinction Level Events in Earth's history.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Right, and idiot actor on one of the least reliable sites on the net says that Obama is destroying Christianity.

And his evidence is that he doesn't think Obama will push Christianity in his Christmas message.

I guess in his eyes Bush, who invaded Iraq because god told him to, or so he said, was a great Christian.

Originally posted by randyvs
. . . . I call fowl!

Do they come when you call?

why are you such a smart mouth and
exceedingly obnoxcious, not to mention toxic and ugly in evry one of the
comments I have ever seen from you?
Are you that bitchen? I have nothing but doubt for that really. If you are in to men I must say I pitty the fool.

How very . . . um . . . "Christian?" of you to insult a man and to suggest he is homosexual because he dosn't agree with you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Anyone who believes that America was not founded on Christian values is an obviously brainwashed fool who has participated in the zionist controlled public edukashin. Zionism is doing everything in its power to eliminate Christian influence on society. They know that principled men will take a stand against the atrocities that they perpetrate on mankind. What they fail to understand is that you may be able to take Christianity out of public square, but you will NEVER remove it from the hearts of believers. The day of reckoning will soon be at hand!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

IF, a president as you say, "supported Christianity," or any other religion, then that president would be in direct violation of his/her Constitutional oath. Separation of Church and State ring a bell?

The constitution states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." Both the free exercise clause and the establishment clause place restrictions on the government concerning laws they pass or interfering with religion. No restrictions are placed on religions except perhaps that a religious denomination cannot become the state religion.

However, currently the implied common meaning and the use of the metaphor is strictly for the church staying out of the state's business. The opposite meaning essentially cannot in be found in the media, the judiciary, or in public debate and is not any part of the agenda of the ACLU or the judiciary.

This, in conjunction with several other factors, makes the "separation of church and state" metaphor an icon for eliminating anything having to do with Christian theism, the religion of our heritage, in the public arena. One of these factors is the use of the metaphor in place of the actual words of the constitution in discourse and debate. This allows the true meaning of the words in the constitution to be effectively changed to the implied meaning of the metaphor and the effect of the "free exercise" clause to be obviated. Another factor facilitating the icon to censor all forms of Christian theism in the public arena is a complete misunderstanding of the "establishment" clause.

www.allabouthistory.org...

Speaking as an American, I do not want, or wish, for any president to support any religion whatsoever. Religion is for church, and we are talking government here. The last thing America needs is a preacher in the White House.

That being said, study the Illuminati agenda, friend. There will be an end to not only Christianity, but to all "book" religions if they have their way. By the way, these Illuminati have infiltrated your church leadership too. If you wish to stop this, then stop them, it is that simple.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

What on Earth are you smoking? Do you even know what Zionism is? How in the name of all that is holy, can Zionism be blamed for the decline of Christianity in America

And if we are seriously taking the fine wisdom of Chuck Norris, as a sign of inspiration, then the human race is finished. We might as well start pumping poison gas into public buildings and starting from scratch.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Japan is what size to america?

America is a whole continent of counties(i.e states). I think it is too late for americans.

You just need to watch your american idol, or wwe wrestling or something.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chainmaker

Yep i know america was founded on the right to be free, thats why you had all those black slaves, lol. that sounds like a right free country to me.

So you where founded on a promise of freedom for all men, so long as they where not black.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles

Jewish principles which were Egyptian principles, which in turn were Sumerian principles.

But since you like to make false claims tell us how your xtian principles elucidated as "all men are created equal" translated to the slaves your xtian forefathers owned?

Xtianity has never been about equality. Read the bible. And never will be.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles, that's where the whole idea of human rights and equality of man comes from, and although they purposefully kept it vague, God is mentioned quite a bit in our founding documents.

It's good to start the day with a laugh. Thanks.
Judeo-Christian principles? That has to be the ultimate oxymoron.

God is "mentioned" by the televangelist wolf pack many times too.
So what.

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Do you believe that two thousand years ago, a Canaanite tent-god had his way with a 14 year old jewish girl, knocking her up with himself just in time to give birth on the same day as Saturnalia, so that he would later have himself killed to appease himself to forgive his most-loved creations of the eternal painful damnation he cursed them all to for eating something he knew they were going to eat anyway (what, was he saving it for dinner?)

The most perfect example of churchianity I have ever read. Well said.

The OP:

They USED Christianity, and that is all they ever did. They used Christianty like a horny sailor uses a $10 prostitute.

All you have to do is mention the Bible and Jesus and maybe go to church and voila! You're a Christian. Right.

[edit on 21/12/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

I'm sure the Romans and all the other defunct leading powers all thought the same, like the movie "gladiator" where they were talking about the Germans before the battle to one of his generals who says they don't know when they have been beat? he says "will we?"

I think its the same with the States, all the riches have long been stolen, the freedoms have all been taken or severely restricted, and the very survival of there day to day meals is dependent on the government and corporations to ALLOW them to have it.

nothing but ponds to be used and abused, stand up for yourself and you will see just how much you DON"T HAVE.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Yep i know america was founded on the right to be free, thats why you had all those black slaves, lol. that sounds like a right free country to me.

So you where founded on a promise of freedom for all men, so long as they where not black.

I never said America was perfect. America was founded by people, and all people are corrupt.

There was a big debate on slavery from the beginning of the country, and slavery was illegal in the North from the beginning, but they made an unholy compromise with the South to bring them into the Union. And after that was constant political fighting over slavery all the way to the Civil War.

And who were the abolitionists? RADICAL CHRISTIANS.

Then finally the radical abolitionists left the Whig party which liked to compromise on slavery and went and formed the Republican party for the express purpose of outlawing slavery, and then they elected the anti-slavery candidate Abe Lincoln, and as soon as that happened we had the Civil War, and hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for freedom.

And sure there were evil people back then who had economic agendas and profited and manipulated from that war the same as every war and all you horrible pessimist/nihilists/racists/atheists will find anything you can to crap on the immensely positive actions and influence of true blue Christians in American history but YOU ARE WRONG.

It was an Evangelical Christian movement that ended slavery in the British Empire also.

True Christians aren't down with oppression, we are all about love for everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles

Jewish principles which were Egyptian principles, which in turn were Sumerian principles.

But since you like to make false claims tell us how your xtian principles elucidated as "all men are created equal" translated to the slaves your xtian forefathers owned?

Xtianity has never been about equality. Read the bible. And never will be.

Egyptians and Sumerians all had slaves, and they never got rid of slavery. Egyptians and Sumerians never even had democratic republics either.

I just explained about slavery in my last post.

I read my Bible and it says don't oppress people, treat them fairly, and you will pull out verses about slaves obey your masters and you will fail to put it in historical context, and fail to understand that there was no democratic republic back then. The cultures that first outlawed slavery just so happened to be vast majority Christian, and the abolitionist movements were Christian movements but you will conveniently ignore that.

We are created spiritually equal under God, and that Judeo-Christian idea is right there in the beginning of the Declaration of Independence. It is certainly a shame that we didn't live up to that Declaration and had slavery for so long.

Yeah the freedoms and rights and prosperity of America all came about in spite of the vast Christian majority and cultural and political influence. Sure. Was just a random occurence.

Don't worry, Christianity will continue to be attacked, the culture will get more and more pagan and atheist, and everything will go to crap, and when it goes to crap from the lawlessness and irresponsibility of a morally degenerate culture you will find a way to blame the Christians for it, and if you can't find any reasons to blame the Christians the NWO media will find some for you.

The American Christian middle class must be spiritually and financially destroyed and disarmed.

NWO priority number one.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

Never was a xtian nation, never will be.

Youve never had a say in how your taxes are spent and you shouldnt now.

Yes they should, just not any more then any other group. The MAJORITY of US citizens are moderate protestant Christians, so there voice is heard. And despite what a lot of "talking heads" would have you believe, many Christians are liberal. If every Christian was as "right wing" as some believe then we wouldn't have elected Obama.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join