It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEED GUIDANCE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There's this one girl that i liked and all along the way i knew that she prefers 1 guy over all the others including me....Anyways, i was able to make her like me, and I'm like the second or third guy in her life and i'm positive sure abt that.But it keeps on bothering me on how she still talks to me and in the same time she talks to that guy 2. Specially now, she uploaded a new profile pic of her with him and she commented by saying "♥ "(the pic is old, he was in skuul with us) and before that, i had a new profile pic that is written in it"WARNING: you migh fall in love with me" and she commented : "hahahaah i've fallen in love
:$". but to me this makes me sick:S I wana know what should i do, should i keep on talking to her(in the past i already ignored her for 1 month because of that issue, and she always wanted to know why i ignored her, but i never told her why and wont tell her), or should i ignore her for real this time and close this case for gd..Regards

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GJIML

You can't make someone love or like you...but you can try...and that's all you can do...until you get hold of a mind control device

EDIT: Wait...I think I'm missing your point...because she commented that she loved you...you ignored her? She either does like your or was just joking around...I don't understand why that's worth ignoring her over...and I really don't understand why you didn't post this on Yahoo Answers or sumthing...

[edit on 21/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hmm, dating 101 on ATS> never would of thunk it. First off, sounds like High School stuff. Too much drama not enough commitment. Young adults often lead this life while in High School becuase the fish bowl is large, and your at a place pretty much daily with tons of variety, so naturally your curiosity is on a variety (or hers).

To be frank with you, if you are feeling jealous, dubious, sceptical, unwanted, split, blocked, dis attached from this person you might want to reconsider both of your intereste. To feel "sick" of somebodies actions tells quite a bit about the situation. I do not want to bring up maturity too much, but most people get into relationships that share a few or many of these above items of intereste and hate life later becuase of it.

Honestly, you should enjoy life, regardless of what that means to you. Just do not commit to somethign that you already have so many negative thoughts about. If you want her in paticular, you must accept everything about her, that includes her flirting with others. People that flirt will always flirt for the most part, if not infront of you than behind your back (while atr work, with friends etc.) Relax and find somebody that you feel like friends with and can accept their "flaws" (for lack of easier description) Be patient, enjoy life, 6+ Billion people on the planet, trust me she might be "the one" but so are thousands of others.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GJIML

Have you ever heard the expression "treat them like horses" and I don't mean shove an apple in her mouth and pat her on the head.

I mean that if you turn your back on a horse and walk away the horse will follow.

Well it sometimes works with humans to.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

When I was a kid I did that. We were at this racing horse breeders and I got sick of hand feeding this foal so started heading towards the fence. I looked back and it had started walking away too so I thought something like "glad thats settled".. but then I heared it; the sound of galloping and the little bastard head-butted me. He actually walked off so he could do a running headbut. I never knew a horse could actually hold a grudge over not getting attention.

He grew up and then got put down.. kind of sad as he was very intellgent and wilfill but thats what happens with nasty horses. He stayed nasty.

True story.

Comparing humans to horses.. if you start walking away they might follow.. but they also might headbut you.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by riley]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is easy, garner some testicular fortitude and have some self confidence. If she cant have a male friend how much can you possibly like her? If you want the exclusive rights to her chain her up in your basement. Other wise dont be a child about it and take her word that she likes you. Ignoring her and "walking away" is the dumbest thing you can do, but hey try it. I personally think she'll be better off, your a mustard stain and an undergarment away from a domestic situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

should i keep on talking to her

Only if you are a masochist....

From what you've describes, she seems to be the type who enjoys playing with guys' emotions for fun...

Run away....run far, far away...and fish elsewhere...is my advice...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Try dating one of her friends, chicks get crazy over crap like that. They want someone they can't have. So start datting one of her friends or her sister. She will get interested in you again. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I see alot of advice that involves coersion, being manipulative and treating women like elma fudd hunting bugs bunny with not very clever traps. In my experience these kinds of behaviours only incite the same kinds of behaviours in return.

..and too often result into those whiney "nice guy" threads.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by riley]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i think kenny was right. Treat her like a horse, get on her back and make her jump over crap and feed her hay. If she breaks her leg put her down

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

should i keep on talking to her

From what you've describes, she seems to be the type who enjoys playing with guys' emotions for fun...

Bravo! You beat me to it. I'ts not just for fun IMHO, but to provide drama.

But some kids need to live and learn. That's probably the case here, but for his sake I hope I am wrong. It's wise to learn from others mistakes instead of making them yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Look little brother, there is no one in the world more qualified than me on how to take a chick, so listen up.

First off, lose the text messaging shorthand crap - it makes you look like a dumbass.

Next: Women love bad boys. That means ditching your D-Bag look and buying a 50 cent bandana to wrap around your head. Any time you are within eye shot of this girl you need to look like you are having the best time in your life.

Be happy and show it. If you can date her most hated girl, do it. The key is to show her that you are having the time of your life without her. Chicks hate that.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you all sound just like me giving advice axa XD
look young dude^^ from my experience you have to show class and more.
this is one of those girl that just dosnt know what is she living for.she will think only about that guy,like horses do XD you may make her like you in some party or something. but is it really worth all the drama and lost time?
just find some girl that likes you,and ignore this girl,she dosnt deserve your attention bro

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
ps shes one of those attention emos probably heh XD so dont forget when u get a new girlfriend to show off as much as you can infront of her,that your the best lover and happy and everything..couse its fun (:
o man the feminists are gonna burn me

but girls do what im saying all the time,so why shouldnt you do the same?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yo Little Dude, trust me on this... It would take volumes to train you on chicks but we don't have the time. So this is what you need to do...

Treat a chick like a cat.

When she jumps on your lap push her off, when she want's your attention, ignore her, when she want's you to kiss her, give it reluctantly.

Follow this logic in all things about chicks, express the opposite.

Do these things and she will become obsessed with you.

join