It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another hollywood starlet decesed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

another hollywood starlet decesed

www.cnn.com

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Brittany Murphy, the bubbly, free-spirited actress who appeared in such films as "Clueless" and "8 Mile," died Sunday, apparently of natural causes, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office said. She was 32.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
its another death in hollywood. the count for this year i believe would be above normal with most happening in the last 6 months. this time its britney murphy news saying it was a heart attack in the bathroom of her home... you might remember her from some movies/tv such as luanne from king of the hill, 8 mile just married uptown girls and my personal favorite spun R.I.P BM

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Damn, she was such a talent. This is a real shock. im almost gonna ask who's next :S

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Damn, she was such a talent. This is a real shock. im almost gonna ask who's next :S

Was it drug related (is that what the rumours are)?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

No not that im aware of, but there are rumours that she used medicine against influenza and in combination with the medicine against her diabetes it caused the heartattack.

Very sad.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So why did they call for the fire brigade? Im sure thats what ive read on a lot of sites. Youd think theyd get the paramedics in...???

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Wishes and condolences to her family and friends.

Since this is a conspiracy website, I just want to add that her death sounds suspicious to me. Especially her husband's comments that he does not want an autopsy.

But there could be another layer to this. Perhaps it is not the husband but the Illumanati themselves who have threatened the husband not to allow an autopsy. Far-fetched right now I know, but still possible.

Her death in some ways seems similar to Michael Jackson.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm thinking co-co-co-coc aine, baby! Doctor Rockso likes it and so do lots of Hollywood stars bay-bee yeah!

I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
So why did they call for the fire brigade? Im sure thats what ive read on a lot of sites. Youd think theyd get the paramedics in...???

In Los Angeles when you call 911, the Fire Department, the Police and the EMT's all show up.. it's just city procedure

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Sounds like a waste of resources then. Surely the operator will be able to determin the problem and what action to take.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Anyway, heres more on the story from the BBC.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Another Monarch Diamond Initiate fulfills her 'terminator' programming.
Her handler/husband must be thrilled.
Time to reveal these people for who they are.
Another human soul disposed in the struggle for greed and power.
RIP Brittany.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing Thread posted on Sun Dec 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies age 32 from heart attack

-closed

new topics

top topics

join