It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are Man Made, and here is why!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i believe the government know crop circles are made by humans , the reason ? well in england at avebury every summer a ton of these things pop up . if the government thought aliens were makeing them the whole country side would be covered by the army / airforce waiting to down a craft , the reason why we dont see this is because the government know the truth on it .. just my thoughts .

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Can you prove just one CC was made by something non human?

Just one circle.

Pretty simple.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I do not remember what documentary it was, It may have been about higher magnetic energy or smth, not radiation, I may be confusing which one they claimed but the point is - increased magnetism right and only on the crop circles - artists made it? ..

news.bbc.co.uk...

This here talks about that some of the circles could be caused by Earth's magnetic field, im fine with that. 80% of the circles could be man-made although you never know for sure and the simpler are considered caused by the magnetic pole - since there was a vortex over Norway, holes seen in the sky, why not, it all makes sense.

The point is you are wrong again that all the circles are man-made.

edit on 29-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

SO now its magnetism. Let me guess, you couldn't find anything to support your claim it was radiation.

It seems it is you who is ignorant and needs to do some research and not I as your previous post suggest.

It is the same story with magnetism too.

No evidence, just claims.

FAIL, again.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The only fail is you, Im only retelling what I've seen about crop circles on documentaries so it is natural I will make mistakes, it was years ago, I never followed crop circles that much to be up-to-date about them, But there is enough proof that not all are man made, at least have some anomalies - you ask me to do research when you haven't done the research to know there are anomalies.

Again, Im only retelling what I remember, so there people a lot more knowledgable than you nobody to say better. If you want a more credible source, send them (THE CENTRE FOR CROP CIRCLE STUDIES or any of the ones you see on documentaries) an email, they will tell you the same - there are anomalies around crop circles. Magnetism, radiation, Idk more than just fallen grass..

Ever seen heard or believed in FACTs such as anomalies existing on this planet? Or is this to you also ppl who think so believe it as if it is some sort of religion.. So everything out of the ordinary doesn't exist right? I know I know that logic will lead you nowhere.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

The only fail is you, Im only retelling what I've seen about crop circles on documentaries so it is natural I will make mistakes, it was years ago, I never followed crop circles that much to be up-to-date about them,

Well I have followed them, closely. The documentaries provide no proof. Only one group has claimed there is a magnetic anomally and that is BLT, and they are seriously flawed. Unlike you, I have not relied on being spoon fed information from documentaries and I have investigated the issue myself.

But there is enough proof that not all are man made, at least have some anomalies - you ask me to do research when you haven't done the research to know there are anomalies.
Read this thread. There is no proof what so ever that something non human is making circles.

If there is, simply show it.
In 25 years no such proof has been provided.
25 years.
No proof.
Just claims.

Again, Im only retelling what I remember, so there people a lot more knowledgable than you nobody to say better. If you want a more credible source, send them (THE CENTRE FOR CROP CIRCLE STUDIES or any of the ones you see on documentaries) an email, they will tell you the same - there are anomalies around crop circles. Magnetism, radiation, Idk more than just fallen grass..

Ever seen heard or believed in FACTs such as anomalies existing on this planet? Or is this to you also ppl who think so believe it as if it is some sort of religion.. So everything out of the ordinary doesn't exist right? I know I know that logic will lead you nowhere.

You have no facts, otherwise you would have provided them. All you offer is something you think you remember from a documentary you saw.
Awesome logic.

The fact you regurgitate matter you don't even recall, whilst arguing your beliefs are in no way religious in nature, is rather amusing.

Further more, you need to make your argument ambiguous by claim that I am dismissing all anomalies on the planet when my thread is simply about CC.

Again, your reasoning and logic is absurd and rather dogmatic. Religious in fact.

Don't bother replying, as all you offer is second hand mumblings about a video you saw once.

edit on 30/1/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That's right, the argue is if there is anything abnormal about crop circles? Religiously believing it? Again I only retell what I saw from them, if you are so eager, why not contact these research center/s and ask them, they will tell you better? Much better way of research than quarreling here about things that you don't know much better than I do. Unless you are some professional researcher and all you get is what is not then go talk to the real researchers and argue with them mm kay?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
circlemakers.org... Not proof of anything. Just stories of the people making crop circles that think they where being visited by "ufos" ....goodstuff

I guess the link does not work it was circlemakers.org/weird_#
edit on 30-1-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

I cant get the stupid link to work, its under the weird sh*t happens section anyway

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join