It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to crop circle skeptics...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
By way of emphasising the point that it is necessary to noisily hammer down the geometry when measuring out and making sportsfield geometry with white lime wash solution.

Imagine what happens if a team of footballers are disqualified of scoring a goal or being awarded a penalty point, because the groundsman has bent a sports field perimeter line, or something knavishly similar:
There is all hell to pay, in a manner of speaking!

One ex Geordie coal miner ardent 'Toon' supporting fan and 'get on your Tebbit bike' white lining colleague, had a love hate relationship with bottled & canned alcoholic beverages.
When deeply enamoured so, Geordie could be a tad sloppy in putting down the white lime wash football field geometry. Consequently, in a little men way, there was all hell to pay, verbally!
Short term that is; long term his liver gave out on him!

So it is with crop formations and the hushed planker geometricians who make them, perhaps & maybe:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Can't watch vidoes at work, but I'll check it out later from home. I'm curious to see it.

~G

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by Gaudeamus
Oh, yes...man CAN create these designs. But not in a cornfield overnight. Nomatter what angle you approach this debate from, you cannot justify that. You're focusing on the man's ability to create from imagination, the rest of us are talking about the timeframe and strange residual effects.

Here is a time lapse, overhead, infra-red video of it being done in one night.

Of course anyone can make circles. A kid with a yardstick could do it. The challenge is to make COMPLEX designs, overnight, without destroying the crop. Weave the stalks together as has been done in genuine crop circles. Throw in the magnetic anomalies as well. Show us a video of someone doing all THAT and you might gain some credibility.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I keep saying. People focus too much on the circle itself, and not the method or residual effects. Those, coupled with the complexity, are the things I just can't wrap my mind around. Excellent response.

~G

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Gaudeamus]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have yet to see any evidence of 'radiation residue' or 'molecular changes'. You're all just a bunch of nuts who'll believe anything anyone says to you.

Heck, people like you are the reason movies like "Zeitgeist" and "What the Bleep Do We Know" are popular movies.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LususNaturae
I have yet to see any evidence of 'radiation residue' or 'molecular changes'. You're all just a bunch of nuts who'll believe anything anyone says to you.

Heck, people like you are the reason movies like "Zeitgeist" and "What the Bleep Do We Know" are popular movies.

Did a crop circle run over your mom when you were a kid or something? LOL You just seem a little hostile towards the subject.

Anyways, probably best not to assume isomething is nutty just because it sounds nutty. Hell, for the longest time, people thought the existence of the gorilla was nutty...yet nowadays, there they are, in your local zoo, munching on bananas.

A quick google search found me this, regarding radiation:

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

And on this site, among many things, it states:

Physical changes in the plants or soil: Not only does the physical appearance of crops seem to change, but there are changes at the molecular level. Research and laboratory testing has been conducted over a ten-year period by the biophysicist Dr. Levengood, Nancy Talbott, and John Burks, of BLT Research Institute.

I guarantee there's more information to be found, but I'm at work at the moment and probably shouldn't push my luck. Just do a quick google search. It's all right there. It's very interesting if you just open up to the possibility. No one's saying you have to believe in this stuff, just try not to judge before you've read all the facts.

Take care and happy reading,
G

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Gaudeamus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join