It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some new good info about f-22 :))

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
dude you always post after i do i want to know what you know ok...its obvious to me you must be a cia director cause you shoot down all my claims.....you want to know where i worked and what my title was...let me ask u a question westpoint? WHICH ONE OF YOUR PARENTS WAS RETARTED?????? you really think i want to give all that info up on the internet take my word for what its worth...if you dont like it leave it alone then loser

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wickedwillow:

Just some friendly advice.

You ask WestPoint about his parent's mental capacity. Perhaps you'd be more convincing if you could at least spell "Retarded" correctly. That sort of mistake is sort of like having the pie you are throwing blow back in your own face.

I assume the work you did relating to the plane in question didn't require any grammar or spelling ability. So I guess you dictated all your correspondence? Your posts would be easier to read if you'd type them into an external word processor with a spell checker and then copy/paste them into this board without all the spelling errors.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
dude post something good about this topic not about my spelling ok who gives a sh!t if i mispell a couple of words

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

A little sensitive are we?

I came to this thread to learn something new about this plane. I have read about it briefly in the past and was interested in anything new.

Instead, you come on the scene blasting it and cursing it like you have some personal vendetta against it. If you did work with the plane, just a hunch, but I'd say you were fired or laid off the project and have a big axe to grind with them.

That in general would disqualify you as an objective observer in regard to this weapon's development project. The inflammatory terms you use toward the plane and your overreaction with anyone who disagrees with you causes you to lose any credibility you may otherwise have had.

...So I am a �homo� because I think your posts would be more readable if you made some effort to check the spelling of your insults first? Now, THAT makes me think you not only a scholar but a gentleman as well.

I apologize if my posts offend(ed) you, I won�t criticize any more of your comments.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Calling me a retard I only say what I know and what has been told about the F-22 but you come in start saying all of this BS about the raptor then when I ask you to get one piece of evidence to back up your claim you either get angry or you cant post any proof so you change the subject or come up with some pathetic excuse you cant post you clearance or title why?cuz your lying u have no idea what clearance level a person working on the raptor has or what title they might have that is the real reason.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
dude how can u know everything..your on top guy...well this post was for others not your a$$ then..leave my posts alone if you dont like them

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
*ahem*

Stop with the name calling.
Stop with the sniping.
Discuss the topic, or move on. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
it seem this guys want proof..ok guy then here it is if you dont belive what i say and you only use stuf you say on tv then watch this link called f-15 from water it must be true right...????????? idiot
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i know it must be hard to look at that vidoe and see what i mean...belive evrything you want to belive guy..let see if i lose 250 for this one

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
are goverment is dumb but they wouldnt fund a stealth plane that really is a "craptor". if this is true when it goes into service. it would be raining f22s all through hostile territory then enemies got them selves a sample of are stealth. then they develop radar against it. then many black projects, the b-2, the f-117 and our other stealth stuff becomes useless and we are screwed. now would are goverment do that? hmmm this guy might actually work on f22s all the shortage in personnell maybe the goverment is secretly hiring 12 year olds to work. before i clicked post reply he had 485 pts after i posted it he had 25 lol

[edit on 7/7/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
yeah i know what u mean but how many people know about this man???? im not saying that 5 ft chunks fall off just 3 inch peices that may look like paint to anyone else pus god knows where they would land...why is this so hard to belive

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
holy balls this wicked willow character got 50 pts for one post wtf???? and its hard to believe because it would never happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
thanks for the help bro i really appreciate it.....................................................................

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
now you gained another 50 but guys look at this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... willow if you worked with the f22 i think you would not be asking these questions.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
lol whatever....guys are so quick to deny everything quickly...deny ignorance yes its a slogan well used

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
willow if you worked with the f22 i think you would not be asking these questions.

Was wondering if anyone would ask why someone who worked on the F-22 wouldn't know these things.
Good eyes, MGJ.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
thinks banshee just denyin ignorance
and denyin his ignorant posts. maybe this guy could use one of them chairshots, you know you could brush up on your skills for the next match.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I take it this wicked willow fellow has been expurgated as neither of the threads seem to make sense otherwise. BTW Westpoint I hope you realised with my earlier comment on this thread that I was only having a laugh, not really having a go like this wally did.

<< 1  2   >>

join