It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The double real reason why we are in Iraq and Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's not peak oil, WMD's, democracy spreading, chasing terrorists, Iran, a 2012 building project, or a search for the garden of eden.

It's a self preservation project for the US government.

The war is a jobs program.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/578d03573f80.jpg[/atsimg]

The US government was able to think a decade in advance. THey saw that the economy was headed into a great depression and that they needed to create a jobs program to give the younger generation a place to direct thier anger and dissent. They foresaw that as the economy worsened women would still demand that thier men made money.

We all know what women do when thier men stop making money. They leave. Young divorced men are more likely to kill themselves and others.

The real reason for the eternal war is to keep our women happy.

The Afghanistan war will be made to last as long as it can. At which point they will have no recourse except to invade IRAn in order to spread the conflict and increase the number of jobs.

Write your congressman. Tell them you want jobs even if it means invading Iran.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I got to give you a S+F on this, I have been thinking the same exact thing the last couple of weeks..

This terrorism war is one huge jobs program. While the economy is crappy, all the young 20 somethings now have something to do rather than riot, get addicted, take over government, cause trouble.

What the people don't realize, is that when the troops come home,, if they ever do,, there will be no jobs for them to take, there will be a whole lot of military service people, that have no jobs, and their only hope of future employment will be yet another war.

I'm confident that the government has forseen this and has a list of nations to go to war with so our military can have jobs. Iran, North Korea, Venezuela.

It makes sense OP.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

What the people don't realize, is that when the troops come home,, if they ever do,, there will be no jobs for them to take, there will be a whole lot of military service people, that have no jobs, and their only hope of future employment will be yet another war.

I'm confident that the government has forseen this and has a list of nations to go to war with so our military can have jobs. Iran, North Korea, Venezuela.

The similarities to the Roman empire and the American empire are startling.

From debauchery, slavery, to oligarical control over the government.

I believe the Roman empire was also involved in eternal foriegn campaigns.

A south American campaign against Venezuala makes sense to seize the oil reserves. A venezualian campaign would also lay the foundation for a combined North and South American union.

A Koreaian campaign would allow commerce to flow between South Korea and China furthering our goals of spreading corporatism in the far east.

A spread of the campaign to Iran would allow us to dominate the worlds oil reserves.

The troops can never come home. There is work to be done overseas.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
It's not peak oil, WMD's, democracy spreading, chasing terrorists, Iran, a 2012 building project, or a search for the garden of eden.

The US government was able to think a decade in advance. THey saw that the economy was headed into a great depression and that they needed to create a jobs program to give the younger generation a place to direct thier anger and dissent. They foresaw that as the economy worsened women would still demand that thier men made money.

We all know what women do when thier men stop making money. They leave. Young divorced men are more likely to kill themselves and others.

The Afghanistan war will be made to last as long as it can. At which point they will have no recourse except to invade IRAn in order to spread the conflict and increase the number of jobs.

You may have a point, that does happen about once the young male isn't making money for the family or is a dependent on the young female she normally tries to leave. He knows it and that's why he gets irritable and controlling and jealous as hell. Because in effect she bigger and better deal him out of the equation and that doesn't even take into account if the female is gorgeous. Thats one big reason you hear almost on a daily basis men killing their girlfriends or wifes/ex-wifes because of them leaving them whatever the reason. Males saying if I can't have her then nobody will. But all these wars do is delay the inevitable issue of having a better economy. I guess they are thinking that these young and middle age men will either get killed or take out all their aggression on the people overseas. I think the govt. new that eventually our promises and our debt economy would come to an end so they are keeping the young and restless over there so they don't do anything over here. But eventually they will come back home.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You may have a point, that does happen about once the young male isn't making money for the family or is a dependent on the young female she normally tries to leave. He knows it and that's why he gets irritable and controlling and jealous as hell. Because in effect she bigger and better deal him out of the equation and that doesn't even take into account if the female is gorgeous. Thats one big reason you hear almost on a daily basis men killing their girlfriends or wifes/ex-wifes because of them leaving them whatever the reason. Males saying if I can't have her then nobody will. But all these wars do is delay the inevitable issue of having a better economy. I guess they are thinking that these young and middle age men will either get killed or take out all their aggression on the people overseas. I think the govt. new that eventually our promises and our debt economy would come to an end so they are keeping the young and restless over there so they don't do anything over here. But eventually they will come back home.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The similarities to the Roman empire and the American empire are startling.

From debauchery, slavery, to oligarical control over the government.

I believe the Roman empire was also involved in eternal foriegn campaigns.

What if the Holy Roman Empire never actually ended? What if it just changed it's M.O and 'name'? What if Amerika was the 'hammer' of the Roman Empire? What if allegiances were swapped in the second war and support for Hitler was changed to the United States?

What if George W. Bush was correct when he said "God told him to invade Iraq"?

What is his God? Who is his God's 'representative' on this planet?

The crusades never ended!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

I guess they are thinking that these young and middle age men will either get killed or take out all their aggression on the people overseas.

The older men are more able to secure resources for thier own women with the younger men safely out of the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

War is immoral and evil.

And the US govt is doubly immoral and evil if they think it is ok to kill people, just for employment.

Bring on change right now! Whether it is aliens or the Apocolypse, or both.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Nah....
Im pretty sure its to build up their forces and assure Iraqi oil is traded in US funds.

/sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Im pretty sure its to build up their forces and assure Iraqi oil is traded in US funds.

Respectfully I disagree.

If they hope a petro dollar bolstered with Iraqi oil alone is gonna save them they are sadly delusional.

Borrowed money and free government handouts can only take you so far.

It's about jobs friend.

top topics

join