It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate History: What if Al Gore Become 43th US President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
what's happen if 2000 US presidential election is won by Al Gore and Instead George W Bush Al gore is Chosen as 43th US President?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
He might have listened to the warnings about "bin laden determined to strike the US."

But I'm just speculating.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
what's happen if 2000 US presidential election is won by Al Gore and Instead George W Bush Al gore is Chosen as 43th US President?

If that would have happened then we would be in George Bush's 2nd term right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
no dif, they are all just sock puppets.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He would have pushed for the Kyoto Treaty approval - not sure if it would happen in the Senate.

Sadam likely would still be in power, Most of the people killed in Iraq (Allied and Iraqi) would still be alive, the "NO Fly Zone" would still be in place.

The TAx cuts would have not happened. The Budget Deficit would not have been as large.

There would likely have been a better response to Katrina

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Landru]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The World will more sci-fi than now despite same year with today if Al Gore is US President

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
1. He would have awarded himself the CMH for winning an Oscar for the Peace Prize

2. Automobiles would be banned and we would all be riding bicycles.

3. The deficit would be triple as he would have taxed every business out fo the country.

4. Huge numbers of people in the North would be freezing to death as they could not afford the hike in electric bills.

5. He would be on Oprah even more.

6. I would be living in Canada

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
God,I forgot he had even run for President.

Now I remember,he is the guy who did not even win his home state!

I guess he could not have been any worse than Clinton was.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We'd have a War on Manbearpig, instead of the War on Terror.

He was a puppet then, and is a puppet now, read: the Global Warming Hoax. Perpetrating more lies and deceit on our already battered conscious collective. Pay him no more attention, and he shall disappear like a fart in windstorm.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I would be sooo angry at the stupidity, i would go insane. no joke, i would freak out until no end. i wouldn't stop until starvation, hoping to be awoken by the pain of a dream world.

thank god, i mean really thank god, that people, even the elite, have better sense to put someone like him in power. THANK GOD! I don't even care if he makes the policies or not!

Even if i got offered the job of who ever does this NWO crap, but had the choice to:

A. Fire Al Gore, then get fired.
or
B. save the planet and everything on it

I would without a doubt, without thinking, pick A. ( Not really, this one just got to me i wanted to explain how i felt.)

If Its Gore, There will be Gore. HA! thats what the protesters will use in the 2012 election.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
1. He would have awarded himself the CMH for winning an Oscar for the Peace Prize

2. Automobiles would be banned and we would all be riding bicycles.

3. The deficit would be triple as he would have taxed every business out fo the country.

4. Huge numbers of people in the North would be freezing to death as they could not afford the hike in electric bills.

5. He would be on Oprah even more.

6. I would be living in Canada

Fossil fuel will abandoned in favor of Free Energy and the Hovercars plus numerous Sci-fi technologies will be going mainstream even from the very First decade of 21st century.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Don't blame me...I was pulling for Bill Bradley.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
He would have bored the nation to death with his speeches.

And they would have found Manbearpig! Excelsior!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ha!
But he wasn't...and they didn't...so the search continues...
Excelsior!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
He might have listened to the warnings about "bin laden determined to strike the US."

But I'm just speculating.

He was vice president for 8 years with clinton, and they never got bin laden, but cnn got interviews with him, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
He would have bored the nation to death with his speeches.

And they would have found Manbearpig! Excelsior!

Who Is Manbearpig?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

He is super serial!

top topics

join