It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did they ID AA77's parts?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
reply to post by jthomas

Seriously, what is your problem??????

The problem is yours.

What part of the WING is that?

How do you know what plane it came from?

Just answer me.

What part of the answer still confuses you? Do you have reading comprehension issues?

Let me repeat. Read carefully:

"Since you agree you cannot tell us of what the debris in the background is composed, then you would agree that you cannot tell us that the debris does not contain wing debris. You can only say, 'I don't know.' "

That was easy.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by jthomas
Please do the decent thing and apologize to the families of the victims of AA77's crash into the Pentagon.

Its time you stop disrespecting the familes and apologize for spreading the lies of the media.

What lies, U1? Speak up, young fella.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

It is you sir that needs to mend your fences .

You can start with these brave chaps.

firefightersfor911truth.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

OK....I admit it, I'm a sucker for a friendly woman's wiles...

Did you try Tell him to check CFR Title 14, Subchapter C, specifically parts 21, 25, 43, 45. 47 and 49?

...but I must ask, WHO is feeding you the information to suggest you post those specific parts?

Because, Parts 47 and 49 certainly aren't relevant to this discussion. Bother to read them??? 47 concerns "Aircraft Registration" requirements, NOT the parts ON the airplane.

49 is about the Titles and financial transactions in dealing with the airplane ownership.

43 is about WHO can work on airplanes (A&Ps), essentially. There are OTHER FAR Parts that also cover in more detail the certification standards for them, just like there are OTHER Parts for pilots.

This link: ecfr.gpoaccess.gov...:1.0.1.3.21.0.363.7&idno=14 (EDIT in...)Ooops, that's no good...paragraph 43.10, in case you didn't figure it out. (...EDIT out)

...concerns "life-limited" parts and YES those will usually specify a S/N. (Hint: Not all parts fall under this category of requirement...)

[edit on 30 December 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

"Since you agree you cannot tell us of what the debris in the background is composed, then you would agree that you cannot tell us that the debris does not contain wing debris. You can only say, 'I don't know.' "

Thanks for admitting you cannot tell that the debris is a wing or from AA77.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That you know what happened and what planes hit.

You know old man the FBI criminal reports have not been released yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by jthomas

It is you sir that needs to mend your fences .

You can start with these brave chaps.

You "Truthers" can start apologizing to these fine people who you disrespect:

Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police.

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

You "Truthers" don't even have the courage to get their statements.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

The site I linked ARE FIRST RESPONDERS

Do you know what First Responders Are ?

I'll talk you through this if needed .

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

That was easy.

No. Please try and pay attention before I am forced to ignore you. IT IS NOT A WING PART. Show me ONE AA plane with that paint on the wings. There is NOT ONE. I CAN SAY THAT IS NOT A WING. You said it is a wing and it is from AA77. You cannot back up crap. I can prove it is not a wing. Check and Mate!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have to say I agree, here, with this post, about THAT particular photo that was discussed.

However, it is common from BOTH sides to hastily type something, referring to something else by accident.

THAT is kinda sorta why it's good to air out the differences, and point out honest mistakes, and also mistakes of misconception.

To that end, it swings back to the OP:

It has been an internet meme for some time, one perpetrated by MANY conspiracy sites who don't know any better, and by one in particular that SHOULD, based on how much they ballyhoo their "core member roster" of so-called 'experts'...

That meme is the belief/assertion/intimation that EVERY fragment from an airplane crash site would somehow be specifically identifiable to ONE particular airframe/engine combination. It just ain't so, but it has been adopted as a "factoid" and used as a battering ram of inanity for for too long.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of all the OS people you seem reasonable, not emotional,

Can I put forth a theory to you , and would you reply honestly

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Actually, although this is not relevant to the photo with the red paint, it COULD be a reason for some confusion...and, since you asked:

Show me ONE AA plane with that paint on the wings.

Well, it doesn't have THAT paint on the wings, certainly everyone should know that parts of various airplane's wings are painted, in different ways.

KLM example:

American's is similar, no examples handy to link.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

LOL! you haven't been here, and seen me at my worst...

...you seem reasonable, not emotional,

No, I (and others) will likely beg to differ. BUT, I am attempting a more Vulcan-like approach, of late...

So, ask away, unless it's off-topic, then you need Lilly's concurrence.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting you cannot tell that the debris is a wing or from AA77.

Or that it's not.

Thanks for agreeing with me that one cannot tell what the debris is in the background.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by jthomas

The site I linked ARE FIRST RESPONDERS

The list I provided you are ALL responders, including FIRST RESPONDERS.

Once again, you "Truthers" insult them by ignoring them.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

That you know what happened and what planes hit.

Only one plane hit the Pentagon, AA 77, A Boeing 757. You know that.

You know old man the FBI criminal reports have not been released yet.

And we all know that we do not need FBI reports to know that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

Your tired evasions don't change the facts, Ultima1. You lose.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How were bodies found inside the buidling when the passengers were taken to the back of the plane and we know the back of the plane did not make it into the building?

How the heck do you know this? In all my years of research I have never heard anything quite so absurd.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Only one plane hit the Pentagon, AA 77, A Boeing 757. You know that.

NO, i do not know that since we do not have all the evidence and reports.

And we all know that we do not need FBI reports to know that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

So you would rather go by what you have been told then the official FBI reports needed in a crime scene. You do kow that the the Pentagon is a crime scene?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
How the heck do you know this? In all my years of research I have never heard anything quite so absurd.

1. Construction of the plane would not have let it make it all the in the building, pretty much common sense for anyone who knows aircraft.

2. A military witness that was the closest to the Pentagon stated the plane did not go all the way in the building.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join