It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS. Starving mind needs your UFO help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am fairly new to UFOs etc but after reading how UFOs apparently have visited and possibly have destroyed missles and other nuke technology, either in flight or in their storage silos.

I had seen the video also of the the UFO that catches up to and then circles a flying missle-then whacks it with some type of ray (reportedly damaging the item).

Well, if Iran goes nuke, will they be visited and messed with by the aliens/ufos also?

Have other countries other that US & Britian experienced such events?

Looking for some good input on this as I want to understand UFO/Aliens etc. Just confusing with the various types of activities they have taken over the years....

Example (and I did post this in another thread so I will keep it short):

From my research and readings, it seems to me that up until about 1950, UFO/Aliens-when observed/met- the aliens were friendly and polite. But after 1950 or so... snatchings, sexual probes, cow mutilations, mean visits over all.

Another question is then: Did the aliens become mean after we developed nuke capabilities?

Maybe the nukes are/can be harmful to them and they decided to change their ways. I just don't know....

Help me understand fellow ATS members.

Lastly, thank you all and the site as it has been a saving grace to me and my mind. Looking forward to learning more. I am a Law Enforcement Special Investigator and I have to say I am VERY IMPRESSED with most of the presentations put forth in UFO/Aliens, but also all the other subjects. Well done.
Please forgive my newness and I promise to get better.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Aliens aren't mean...WE are.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I too am new here and am interested in the UFO/Aliens/Space Exploration aspect of this site. It really is quite impressive.
But again, Welcome!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
UFO's have been seen around most nuclear installations at one time or another.
and many of them have had their systems affected by such. U.S. and UK.

only some "aliens" are mean, just like people.
some are good to know, some are not.

but the people on earth are the ones to be most weary of.

oops, how rude of me..
Welcome here!

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I believe the multiple accounts of aliens temporarily disabling nuclear facilities is to simply say 'hey, don't bother with these... we can stop them at any time you destructive warmonger types'.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
lol Aliens aren't mean, we are. Well, I didn't think about that aspect of it.... Good point.

However, I have to say, as the Human Race, we have to do something becuase anal-probes are not nice..... I mean, I would be okay with being abducted, taken off the planet back to their crib(s), having some questioning-maybe a little SAFE mind probing but when they start breaking out the Backdoor Party Kit..... FORGET IT.....

I tking most would agree

new topics

top topics

join