It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original human part of the whole human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"Original human part of the whole human"

What was the first original human body part of the whole designed or created rather? Does anyone know if DNA tells which part of the human body gets constucted first?

Every design or creation has got to have a start point, right?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Explanation: I'd start looking at this....

Homeobox [wiki]

And then I'd investigate these structures for further clues......

Hox gene [wiki]

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I don't think the question is even really applicable. Define a framework for what you consider "Human". There's nothing we possess in our current physiology which isn't shared by at least some other life forms. Perhaps in different proportions or adapted for a different use...

Perhaps an example of one existing framework for rigid definitions might help you clarify.

AronRa's Primer to Cladistic Phylogenetics.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by Tormentations

I don't think the question is even really applicable. Define a framework for what you consider "Human". There's nothing we possess in our current physiology which isn't shared by at least some other life forms. Perhaps in different proportions or adapted for a different use...

Perhaps an example of one existing framework for rigid definitions might help you clarify.

Stars for you my friend!!!

It amazes me, with the wealth of data and info out there, that there are those that run with anything they hear . . . instead of doing a little research on their own.

If you wish to disprove a concept, you should always have a foundation of learning in that you are trying to disprove.

new topics

top topics

join