It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Speech from an Iraqi War Veteran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Very moving, i watched alot of the winter soldier videos and that one was great. I respect any man/women who fights for this country, and i respect them more to come out like this and defend what they know and believe. I can see an awakening that will continue not just in the soldiers that fight the war, but the people that fight wars in our country. People who have to fight to eat, fight to keep their home, fight to get a job. S&F. I salute you Mike Prysner!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Awesome Video! I believe this man speaks the truth. How long until the government turns their soldiers on us and they mindlessly follow orders against their fellow citizens.

I have been told to respect our troops because they are keeping me safe. But if they were worried about my safety wouldn't they be watching the borders and ports/coast and airports. As far as I am concerned I will not be safer by the USA controlling a patch of desert.

Takes a lot of guts to admit you were brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
this speech needs to be seen and heard by all.

no telepromter?

also research " peak oil "

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

Being one of the vets that post here on ATS, I disagree. We never want war. We never want to kill. We never want to die. We especially don't want to do it for the sake of someone who just wants more money...(esp when they already have more money than us!!:lol

We do it only out of loyalty. I agree that our enemies are right here in front of us. But our enemies also understand that THEIR enemies(us) are right in front of THEM too...it's a mexican stand-off and I don't have a clue who's on my team.....

BTW: fantastic video

A2D

As a veteran, I couldn't agree more. The video was fantastic, what the guy said was the truth. That said, it's easy for a veteran to say such things since they are no longer under the thumb of the chain of command. Unfortunately, nothing will change until active duty military stand up, say that enough is enough, and defy as a group the officers that do not have their best interests in mind nor the best interest of the country in mind. But, that's not likely since the chain of command in the military will tow the party line until they reach retirement. Every senior officer that continues to support the wars while on active duty are just as guilty and culpable as the rich politicians in continuing the charade.

As far as who is on your team, you can count me in, and you can also count other veterans that aren't suffering from ACI in. We know who the enemy is, the guy in the video knows who the enemy is, but what we don't know is who around us ardently supports that enemy. The hell of it is that even though we veterans are technically civilians, we aren't considered 'one of them', I don't completely consider myself to be one of them either, but that's a matter of philosophy. Civilians, by and large, are stupid. They are sheep being herded around by their handlers, we are wolves going through the motions along with them for the most part, and we don't know which of the sheep can be trusted. Oh, we might bay at the moon like this guy is doing, but we know who controls the dogs, who hold the shears, and there isn't thing one we can do to improve the situation without educating the sheep that won't listen.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That was an incredible video. Thanks for posting it, I would not have seen it otherwise. This is probably the most eloquent description of the current situation that I've ever heard from the mouth of an actual Iraqi veteran.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

The common enemy that we all have is hiding under the guise of secret societies. They use this framework to pull the strings.
This is not to say that the Masons are wrong, or the Knights of Malta are wrong, or the Jesuits are wrong.
A few bad apples are using the framework and idea of secrecy within government to protect themselves and their mission. They are using this idea of secrecy to hide their nefarious actions, and because they are hiding, they use the good people and the good missions involved in these societies to shield them from criticism.

I am glad that soldiers are waking up to the reality of what is happening, because now that Posse Commitatus has been lifted, they can be used against the people of this country.
Our own Military, which we pay, can be used against us.
We cannot win with our weapons. We are totally and completely outmatched.
This would require the sacrifice of millions of lives and this is not necessary. We have certain rights left in the constitution and we can still take this country back peacefully and restore Constitutional Law.

I have heard of the Oathkeepers and the many like them, but we need more people.
We can not win this battle against THE TRUE nameless and unseen enemy if we have no more people than the few enlightened posters from this board.

I have elaborated on this much more heavily on the thread posted in my signature. I would suggest reading the OP and then skimming until the end. These Freemasons take it seriously when you call out what they do.

I do not want to sew division, and I am not accusing one person or entity, but we have a HUGE problem in this country and it is only getting worse.

And it all has to do with the fact that we have let the idea of SECRECY run rampant in the halls of government.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This needs to be starred, flagged, digged and heard by every single person.

Someone who GETS it. Damn I have been trying for SO LONG to get this message across to people.

War is the biggest scam EVER...With the exception of a TINY fragment of these skirmishes, literally every war that has ever been fought was for the purpose of one elite group wanting what another elite group had. Expansion of wealth and power. Of resources. They CREATE the enemy, then sell it to the masses WHO NEVER WANT WAR! They manipulate us, over and over again into these conflicts, and use us as pawns!

FINALLY...FINALLY....I am seeing the awakening of the masses.

See through the facade people, like this man has done. We can have a better world and live in peace with one another. Knowledge is the key.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

Some active serving members are saying no now, at least in the UK one has done so.

Afgan War Unjust

Just need a few more to stand up and be counted against this madness.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by rainfall

You are very ignorant....

You do know that if you stand for nothing you will fall for anything. that is the type of person you are IGNORANT FOOL!

I stand for peace and unity and respect for all life....I don't stand for death and destruction and killing for profit....

So if that makes me an ignorant fool....I can live with that...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have to say im very pleased and surprised to see everyone agreeing with the soldiers speech, yes i believe we have all been looking to get a lot of stuff out and can convey in his words of his speech good stuff guys very glad to see it. stars across the board

Also would be nice to keep this video at the top so everyone can see it here on ATS front page, because the way things are going now days a speech like this can bring some good heart feelings real fast.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
S&F

This is a great Video is too bad you do not see this in the Mainstream Media . I have never heard of him or seen this Video before.

Thank you for posting it I will try to post this everywhere I can and this is what everybody should do.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am in tears right now. S&F OP. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I think that the entire war can be summed up at the end of Drunkenshrew's video, where it says:

"They don't fight for America. They fight for their lives and their buddies beside them because we put them in a war zone. They're not defending our freedoms. They're laying the foundation for 14 permanent military bases TO DEFEND THE FREEDOMS OF EXXON MOBIL AND BRITISH PETROLEUM."

That, my friends, is the sad, bitter truth. This is not about fear of outside terrorism. It's about oil, money, power, and the insatiable greed of an elite that places itself above accountability. I've stated on here before that there are good people all over the world just as there are good people here in the US. The OP's video reiterates that, at our core, we're really not all that different from one another. This war is not about regular people. It's about TPTB and the POWER THAT WE, as a collective, ALLOW THEM TO HAVE--not just the US but everybody in every country all over the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Exactly very strong felt and moving, i sent it out to every person i could reach via email and social bulletins last night, im glad we have brought this to the front page of ATS so everyone has a chance to see it and we hope it stays there for a few days thanks guys and gals!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
AMAZING

Very Powerful~

Forwarded to friends >

LOVE

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ok this is my very first post!! First I want to say THANK GOD ALMIGHTY
that this site exits and that I am not the only SHEEP thats tired of being a
puppet! Its time to cut the strings folks !! I want to say that I love
everyone at ATS and eveyone who is searching for the truth. And if it
wasn't for the vid of that soldier stating the REAL facts of the war and how
ludacris it actually is.I would not of registered to this site! my heart goes out to him! I just want to let EVERYONE know that you need to search
more about the HUGE and ongoing plan the ELITES have been working on
for the last 100 years or more. And this is not the ONLY war that they
made to get want they wanted. ALL the other wars in history were not
really started for the reasons we all learned in history class. THEY too
were for reasons to help the ELITE gain more power over the masses. The
ELITE ultimaly plan on having ONLY 500,000,000 people on this ENTIRE
planet witch i think is damn near impossibe but i'm also saying that i
would'nt doubt it when we are being brainwashed with the media (witch
they own)!!. Dont believe me search THE GEORIGA GUIDESTONE

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As a disabled vet that got thrown away by the military I am proud of this man. If I was there I would have stood up and given him a salute.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lovenothate

Welcome man glad you could grace us with your first post on here! Your not the only one thats tired of things these days there are many of us.

No more grazing in the pasture for me

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
THIS NEEDS TO BE A HIGHLIGHT, AND STAY A HIGHLIGHT ON THIS WEBSITE. MOTIVATION IS HARD TO COME BY IN TIMES LIKE THESE. BUT WE FIND IT HERE, IN THIS VIDEO ITSELF!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Paradox.]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I enjoyed his speech..very touching. All vets I know are against the war and don't want to go back. But they will -- because they have to.

Well said Mike Prysner!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I loved it - thank you, I am with you and I hope something goes the way of the good sometime soon.

I wish you and your family all the best!

Thank you for posting this video, it hits the respective nail on the head.

Star & Flag!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by NibiruWarrior]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join