It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery that may change western history

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
See I have been working on my own WS code see this passage:

O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!(275)
Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
Over thy wounds now do I prophesy
Which like dumb mouths do ope their ruby lips(280)
To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue,
A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so in use,(285)
And dreadful objects so familiar,
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds,
And Caesar's spirit ranging for revenge,(290)
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry “Havoc!” and let slip the dogs of war,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Takes the last few word of each line based on the beats and rhythm of the piece and you get this, you also need to correct back to old English in places to get the meaning.

Thou bleeding piece of earth, gentle with these butchers!
The noblest man in the tide of times that shed this costly blood!
Now do I prophesy, do open thy ruby lips and utterance of my tongue.
Upon the limbs of men and fierce civil strife all the parts of Italy
Shall be so in use, so familiar, but smile when they behold with the hands of war.
Of fell deeds for revenge hot from hell, with a monarch's voice
The dogs of war, shall smell above the earth for burial.

With this code it prophesies the events of the book of revelations.

These codes make me LOL a lot, but as WS works use beats and follow the Iambic Pentameter, you can section the text in to beats an play with it.

Hell what I just did would be a great death metal song.

Have a go yourself, take a section of WS work follow the Iambic pentameter and see what you get.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by Daniem

This sounds a little like the bible code and that has been thoroughly debunked.

I'm interested to hear what the debunking of the Bible Code is. I have not heard of it. I understood that the chances of such sentences being found in a literary work are much more unlikely than winning a lottery. Almost as unlikely as evolution!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
it all comes back to oak island.

This hole has been the subject of more theories than the pyramids.

Who is up for pooling money together to get a new dig going at oak island?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I use to belong to the oak island forum thing but there were only like 12 members lol. I would adore going there. I would volunteer even though they say it is dangerous.

I would kill to read the strange language they said because a lot of sources I have read refer to them as 'unreadable runes' and that probably the Vikings wrote them, I would be so happy to decipher them!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I highly recommend the 3-hour documentary entitled "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis." Here is a link to the online version:

Google Video Link

This documentary provides a lot of information on Bacon, and what he was really about. I've seen people in this thread talk about Bacon's outward persona, but nobody has mentioned what he was really about, and that was about founding The New Atlantis. This was his passion and this is what drove him. He was obsessed with it. Part of this plan was to greatly improve the way that English was used by the english population, for they would become the first citizens in his New Atlantis.

If you all think that Bacon and the Templars were all about gold, you don't see that their vision was MUCH bigger than that. They had an agenda to create a new type of government, in a new location, where English becomes the preeminent language, and knowledge is freely give to everyone. This whole Rosicrucian objective was what he lived for, and in fact, he was the head of that group while he was alive.

Anyhow, the documentary lays it all out. It really seems like Bacon was the true inventor/founder of America, and that the New World Order we talk so much about may have very well had it's real push and impetus by this man Bacon... of course the conjurings of John Dee may have helped also...

INTERESTING FACT: did you know that John Dee, founder of the Rosicrucian Order, was considered the reincarnation of Merlin and the inspiration for characters like Gandalf, Harry Potter, and the Wizard of Oz. He was also the original and true Agent 007!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
it all comes back to oak island.

This hole has been the subject of more theories than the pyramids.

Who is up for pooling money together to get a new dig going at oak island?

Not 100% sure on this but I think Oak Island is privately owned.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

liveforever8 i'm glad you brought up the marlowe link. something that for me adds weight to the bacon case is that there is a 'six figure reward' available for whomever can prove that shakespeare was in fact marlowe. a very substantial bait for the wrong path it seems!

www.aroundcanterbury.co.uk...

by the way loved your account of the conversation with a stranger... still lingers with me

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Its funny how I found this post a week after I realized that William Shakespeare was probably a freemason. This doesn't really surprise me but it is very interesting. FLAG.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f38146a73430.jpg[/atsimg]
replace the letters YETA with CANV, and you might just see something.
FR BACAN V. See it?

It is Francis Bacon Verulam, (Verulam beeing the title he used all the time)
Amundsen then realized it doesnt matter how it is spelled, this is a phonetic system, you cant realy hear the difference if someone says

bacon with o
or
bacan with a

But there are still unused letters remaining on the code.
Read more in my next post...

[edit on 20/12/2009 by Daniem]

Deep sigh. It has been proved that you can interpret almost anything from a jumble of letters, especially when you selectively decode them! For example I believe the above is a code about a coming "war" against "tax" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I don't but at least my interpretation is spelt correctly in english language order!
edit on 5/4/11 by argentus because: repair broken quoted image

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Great post - s+f... more reading to do and more hunting about to find out about...

Loving a couple of threads on ATS at the moment - please keep this up.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What do you guys think about my discovery?

Petter's work fascinated me but I thought nobody is going to believe him, they are just going to link his work to the "Bible code" and claim you can find random anomalies in almost any book.. but I decided to investigate a little of my own, if Francis Bacon really is the original author of Shakespeare he will probably put some clues in his latest work which is according to Wikipedia

Baconiana, Or Certain Genuine Remains Of Sr. Francis Bacon (pub. 1679)

(Unpublished works of his? maybe they are not the latest.. it doesn't matter, what matters is what Thomas wrote)

the first google result for "Baconiana, Or Certain Genuine Remains Of Sr. Francis Bacon" yields this webpage home.att.net..., it's a part of Penn Leary's website which is dedicated to the subject.

the webpage shows a scan from the book home.att.net... where Penn Leary believed there is a clue inside the text quoting from the his webpage:

In the above quotation, why has Tenison dragged in, out of context, the name of one of Shakespeare's classic poems, The Phoenix? And why has he brought up "artificial Counterfeits?"

This word has a history of quite unnecessary repetition in Shakespeare's "First Part of King Henry the Fourth," (v, 4, 115). It is duplicated nine times in twelve lines. In "As you like it," (iv, 3, 166) it is needlessly repeated six times in seventeen lines. This word, Counterfeit, translates in Bacon's 21 letter alphabet, 4th letter forward cipher as BIYKIN, and in "As you like it" the enciphered word CIFIIR immediately follows.

So now we should be able to tell the name of the author of these plays by "the Design, the Strength, the way of Colouring, whether he was the Author of this or the other Piece, though his Name be not to it."

Penn Leary

and then my eyes caught something in the text, it's so obvious how come nobody else has noticed what Archbishop Thomas Tenison left for us to find in the text? "To be or not to be" Shakespeare's or should I say Francis Bacon's most famous quote, the construct of the lines how the words can be assembled into sentences that are telling us only one thing:

img38.imageshack.us...

"
the piece name
he was the author of
he was the author of the piece to be or not to be
"

Ladies and gentleman, Francis Bacon wrote Shakespeare.
don't forget to give me full credit (tracewar)

oh yea and because im a new user i think i can't use the img tag yet so please someone rearrange my post so people can read it more easily and look on the findings without having to open the image link, sorry for my bad english too.

daniel

edit:
oh and one more thing, i forgot to mention francis bacon's life situation can also be related to the sentence "to be or not to be", maybe that's why thomas chose this particular quote

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Powerful]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A shadow group writing Shakespeare does not sound too far out.

Makes you wonder what kind of a signal to noise ratio might be deemed necessary to watermark the authorship though?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
A shadow group writing Shakespeare does not sound too far out.

Makes you wonder what kind of a signal to noise ratio might be deemed necessary to watermark the authorship though?

"Composite author" is a very common thing. How do you think scenarios and short pieces are written? Especially if new things have to be played every week. And in Shakespeare's case, if this was a huge agenda, than it is certain.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is truly fascinating stuff i haven't watched the vids yet but i intend to over the next day or so and anything that changes the way history is written has to be good.
But remember history is written by the winners and the losers cause generally gets lost in time so in saying that we already have a biast view of history from the winners points of view.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I watched this documentary on Oak Island a while ago, and the last evidence that they found that gives credence to the Francis Bacon/Shakespeare theory was that a recent drilling of the site brought up some scraps of paper.

The info on that particular dig starts at 14:30 but the evidence is presented at 16:20

Google Video Link

If this video was already posted forgive me, I searched through the forums and didn't find it, and any connections were made to the Templars, not Shakespeare/Bacon/Masons/Whoever...

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
is it just me or is this thread broken?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Any links to these episodes online with subtitles? Been looking for it a while now. If not, I may have to buy "Rossetta Stone: Norwegian".

Great thread! S+F

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Originally posted by Daniem

2) ...Shakespeare is not Shakespeare. In his search to learn more about cryptography, he stumbled upon a string of ciphers in Shakespeare's First Folio. He was shocked to find what appeared to be another author, a man called Francis Bacon. Shakespeare was only a payed frontman, for a freemason project.

If they did it once, they could do it again. How about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon? How many other times may they have done this? It might be worth a serious look.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is a great topic. Personally, I don't believe that William Shakespeare wrote the works of "Shakespeare". Not sure who did though. I tend to believe that there were multiple writers. Bacon almost certainly did write some/most of the works. Others may have pitched in. I'm sure many people of the time must have known who the actual writer was.

The most convincing evidence to me is that William Shakespeare's children could not read or write. It's unthinkable that someone could be the greatest writer ever and have illiterate children. There's no possibility whatsoever of that happening.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join