It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everything that is going on is because of Aliens and upcoming disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a lot of assumptions in there. you're assuming that aliens have a similar biology to us where "viruses" they carry can affect us. sounds like you just watched a crappy tom cruise movie. no offense but there seems to be no evidence to suggest any "assumption" you made is true. im so sick of the "what ifs" what if aliens did this what if god did that blah blah blaaaaaaaaah sounds like the stoner had his trip. come on this site has been so lame lately. my god does anyone have any intelligence anyone? anyone? all that i am implying is that if you're going to make a thread make it like skyfloating does, with evidence to support your claims. god i just want to punch the op in the face quit making threads for your own social satisfaction

FYI internet friends are not real friends.

Snip

yours,

Oatie

Mod Edit - remove profane comment]
Mod Note: Please Review - Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 26/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oatie
a lot of assumptions in there. you're assuming that aliens have a similar biology to us where "viruses" they carry can affect us. sounds like you just watched a crappy tom cruise movie. no offense but there seems to be no evidence to suggest any "assumption" you made is true. im so sick of the "what ifs" what if aliens did this what if god did that blah blah blaaaaaaaaah sounds like the stoner had his trip. come on this site has been so lame lately. my god does anyone have any intelligence anyone? anyone? all that i am implying is that if you're going to make a thread make it like skyfloating does, with evidence to support your claims. god i just want to punch the op in the face quit making threads for your own social satisfaction

FYI internet friends are not real friends.

Snip

yours,

Oatie

Wow, Snip
Grey Alien's obviously have a similar body structure to humans and we're both carbon based. They do not wear space suits, no abductee has mentioned them wearing suits, so they must breath out air. Which makes sense as even now when we contemplate on visiting other planets and looking for other places to colonize the prerequisites are water and something similar to air to at least give us the building blocks we need. It is only logical that Aliens would do the same, and only logical that they would come from similar life supporting worlds. Their space ships are made from metals, they have skin, two eyes and mouths.

I think it is pretty safe to say that they come from a similar world to ours and could be attacked by earth's bacteria.

[Mod Edit - snip quote, and reply]
Mod Note: Please Review - Courtesy Is Mandatory

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

I think its pretty safe to say that the greys ride unicorns and hand out candy in disguise on haloween. Obviously
Its only logical that they would ride unicorns, it is their favorite.
We contemplate other planets like ours because we like things like ourselves. (if that makes sense)

Saying Obviously and its pretty safe to say and its only logical
is silly.
its not obvious, its not safe to say, and its not logical
silly

At the same time its not good to think the people on ATS are your 'buddies'
welcome to the internet

[Mod Edit - Replace quote with Reply to tab.]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor1

Many thanks for the lesson, Sailor1. You pointed out some thinks I hadn't thought about, and I really appreciate it. You're right...we are indeed barely out of the cave as far as technology goes, though I sometimes wonder what is kept from the public. Anyway, I'll do a bit of research before I open my mouth in the future.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
To OP:

Thinking we would be wiped out by an alien virus is stupid. If this we're the case, it'd of happened 60 years ago.

Secondly, aliens that are smart enough to travel interstellar are more than capable of eliminating all hostile microbial lifes from their planet.

Thirdly, what is everything?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
you guys should check out david wilcocks work
his website is...

www.divinecosmos.com

He has a really thorough disclosure article

Disclosure Article

And a good one about the norwegian spiral and the tetrahedron ufo seen that day with scientific proof it could not have been a missile.

Norwegian Spiral - Scientific Evidence It Could Not Have Been A Missile

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Just because you cannot wrap your head around it does not mean it does not exist.

Do not be ignorant and always keep an open mind.

but not so open that your brains fall out.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
For me, one of the major hurdles to Alien visitation is viruses. We would be wiped out by whatever diseases and bacteria they have, and vice versa.

If Alien abductions are real, I believe that they are in fact connected to this problem.

So if they do not want to hurt humans, they would need to develop vaccines for us against their bacteria and viruses and administer them to test subjects. Which would explain the needle marks that abductees report.

If alien abductions are real, it would mean there is already an alien presence influencing or involved in Earthly affairs, even if only with the abductions. If it is as some say, and governments are in cahoots with the aliens or otherwise aware of them, wouldn't they have had to meet at one point?

I wonder... If these visitors wanted to destroy us with disease, they could most certainly have done it 60-70 years ago when the first modern UFO-hype was emerging. That would probably have been the best time for these meetings to take place, as well as being the time when abduction cases started popping up more frequently.

I do like your theory, and I do think it could be plausible. Currently, I don't think the data is on your side, but I think proving or disproving it is going to need a great deal more research.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedankles
you guys should check out david wilcocks work
his website is...

www.divinecosmos.com

He has a really thorough disclosure article

Disclosure Article

And a good one about the norwegian spiral and the tetrahedron ufo seen that day with scientific proof it could not have been a missile.

Norwegian Spiral - Scientific Evidence It Could Not Have Been A Missile

His damn disclouser prediction as been denied. Stop posting BS from him.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
well honestly. if this were the case(diseases and such) the people who were abducted would catch the diseases.
but i do give you credit for thinking of this.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The last 2-3 years there is an increase of events related to NWO, aliens, politics.....thats how I observed it. Maybe because I spent more time reading and watching these subjects on the internet, maybe not.

Anyways, if I let all that information soak through me and try to find the connection between all these events I get feel that there is an agenda at work.

An agenda with jobs to be done, a NWO agenda which lies behind on planning and the dead-line is coming. They underestimated the difficulties on their road and now they are working hard to meet their goals. An other thing worth mentioning is there are working powerful forces against them.

Why or when this dead-line is I do not know but I bet it has something to do with ET, every person and the power over Earth.

So there are three forces at work and it looks like that their twist is getting into the open.....instensionaly or not.

If it is about saving the people from an Earth that will be fried by the sun in 2012. Or if it is about the introduction of the anti-christ or what ever, I can't say

Sorry i couldn't give you more concrete answers but maybe there are people who recognize this feel and can tell you more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join