It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What if everything that is going on is because of Aliens and upcoming disclosure?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Purely a WHAT IF scenario for me, not saying I believe this but it is a possibility.

For me, one of the major hurdles to Alien visitation is viruses. We would be wiped out by whatever diseases and bacteria they have, and vice versa. If they landed, we would all die, whether they are hostile or not, our bodies just do not have the immunity to fight off bacteria and viruses that their bodies cope with just fine and they would probably all die from the common cold or flu because neither of our species have developed antibodies and natural defenses against each others common diseases.

If Alien abductions are real, I believe that they are in fact connected to this problem. We would do the same thing. When entering a bacteria filled dangerous environment, we would take specimens in safe doses and try to find vaccines before exposing our selves to the dangers. I find it very probable that if these abductions do exist this is what is happening, at least in part.

Also I dont believe they are hostile, if they were, we'd know about it already. So if they do not want to hurt humans, they would need to develop vaccines for us against their bacteria and viruses and administer them to test subjects. Which would explain the needle marks that abductees report. In addition, just like with any experiments and drugs, things would have side effects perhaps leading to what some abductees claim to experience after an abduction.

So let's say this has all been happening for 50 years to prepare people for a mass visitation and prepare the visitors as well. The Aliens would need to then mass administer these vaccines to humans and would need Government cooperation to do it without a mass panic.

How would they achieve this without the people knowing?

1. Spray it from the air - chemtrails.
2. Blame some other virus, in this case swine flu, and administer vaccines to people.




posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
interesting train of thought. Makes sense to me, I mean why else would they push the vaccine, and health reform if not to try to prepare us for something huge.

But then again, it all could be nothing.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's possible. Personally, I'd rather take preparatory vaccination without adjuvents. Just my 0.02.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am not very science minded so may be talking rubbish here , but wouldnt it be easier for them to just put it in the water supply if they wanted to mass vaccinate ? Or does it not work that way ?



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
all of this ufo alien is bs.


Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by Sauron]



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi Mikeraphone, I have to agree with what you said about the E.T's not being hostile. If they wanted to take over our planet, I'm sure they would have done so before we developed the powerful weapons we now have today. They were probably content with studying our progress after making some ajustments to our d.n.a. and would have continued doing so, but then we reached a point where not only did we become a danger to ourselves, but to other races also, with our first use of nuclear weapons against our own species. Perhaps some of our E.T. visitors are interdimensional and although I'm no physicist, I suspect a nuclear explosion can have an adverse effect on those living in other dimensions, or in a parallel universe/s. A deal could have been made between the E.T's and world governments that would allow for a gradual disclosure over a period of x number of years to prevent any possible panic among our world population. To go even further, it wouldn't surprise me if those who control our governments use 'disclosure' as a means to further their agenda for a one world government. It wouldn't take much to convince most folk that the arrival of a fleet of E.T. craft is actually an attack, especially if the military has back engineered crashed u.f.o's, and launches them against us to make it appear we are actually being attacked by the friendly E.T's.
I like your ideas for vaccinating the world population. We'll probably never know all that goes into chemtrails. Creating a phony 'pandemic' then vaccinating the population en masse with the E.T. supplied vaccine, could be what going on right now with this swine flu.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


Just because you cannot wrap your head around it does not mean it does not exist.

Do not be ignorant and always keep an open mind.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
OP, from the looks of your post you assume they (the aliens) are on the same technological scale as us, in that they would have to develop a vaccine for themselves and any humans they come in contact with. While this may seem plausible I find it unlikely, the aliens in order to cross the vast distances of interstellar space would have to be at least a "Type 2 Civilization" which would mean they have probably mastered Nanotechnology, and have eradicated all pathagens from their bodies. These nanobots could easily be programed by them to ward off any diseases here on earth.


Sailor



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Hi Mikeraphone, I have to agree with what you said about the E.T's not being hostile. If they wanted to take over our planet, I'm sure they would have done so before we developed the powerful weapons we now have today. They were probably content with studying our progress after making some ajustments to our d.n.a. and would have continued doing so, but then we reached a point where not only did we become a danger to ourselves, but to other races also, with our first use of nuclear weapons against our own species. Perhaps some of our E.T. visitors are interdimensional and although I'm no physicist, I suspect a nuclear explosion can have an adverse effect on those living in other dimensions, or in a parallel universe/s. A deal could have been made between the E.T's and world governments that would allow for a gradual disclosure over a period of x number of years to prevent any possible panic among our world population. To go even further, it wouldn't surprise me if those who control our governments use 'disclosure' as a means to further their agenda for a one world government. It wouldn't take much to convince most folk that the arrival of a fleet of E.T. craft is actually an attack, especially if the military has back engineered crashed u.f.o's, and launches them against us to make it appear we are actually being attacked by the friendly E.T's.
I like your ideas for vaccinating the world population. We'll probably never know all that goes into chemtrails. Creating a phony 'pandemic' then vaccinating the population en masse with the E.T. supplied vaccine, could be what going on right now with this swine flu.


First off I just want to say I respect your opinion, however your point on nuclear weapons effecting hyperdimensional space (other universes) is more than likely false. If this were true the whole fabric of our universe would unravel due to the billions of thermonuclear bombs (called stars) out there. If there are aliens that are visiting us I do not believe they are very impressed with our "advanced!?" fusion bombs the energy yield from a typical fusion device is at most 20 or so percent efficient whereas an antimatter device would be a full 100% efficient in its energy yield, start setting off some antimatter weapons and you might attract some interest of somebody out there but when you really look at where we are as far as technology goes we are barely out of the cave my friend.


Sailor



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow, what a creative mind the OP has
I never would have even quarelled with the idea that something like that is going on.
But I don't believe that to be so, I mean if the aliens wanna help, they could lend the US a few trillion dollars so we can buy ourselves back from China ha.
And yeah if the aliens were hostile, I believe they would have made their existence clear to us by now and not be discreet and probably anhilated us all.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


Well, I would have to disagree with you. It is not "BS", as you so eloquently stated.

In my opinion, the fact we are able to have an intelligent conversation on this topic is proof enough that the human race is heading in the right direction!

It is only a matter of time before we make contact with EBE's (if we haven't already) so we might as well start thinking about the possibilities of playing host if an extra-terrestrial intelligence decides to visit our little blue ball.

Good post OP.



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
As someone else has already stated, I would assume having the technology for interstellar travel, bacteria and viruses would have long been dealt with effectively.

As for aliens not being hostile because they would have eradicated us already...

Imagine chickens in a coup having a conversation about farmer Brown...

Chicken 1. "He seems like a decent fellow, I mean he is always giving us food, and shelter, so if he was hostile he would have cleaned our clocks already,...oh look here he comes."

Chicken 2. "What is that shiny thing he has now?"

CHOP!!



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
all of this ufo alien is bs.


if you dont beileve in E.T, why the Snip are you here? Your're wasting your time, dude





Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.



[edit on 26/12/2009 by Sauron]



posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
As someone else has already stated, I would assume having the technology for interstellar travel, bacteria and viruses would have long been dealt with effectively.


Maybe for themselves but not us... Maybe that is what they are working on, then they still need some way to administer it as I said in my original post.



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Anyone else have anything to add? Id like to hear (read) some other peoples opinions and what they think about my theory...



posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone
Anyone else have anything to add? Id like to hear (read) some other peoples opinions and what they think about my theory...


Hello Mike, thank you for your thread :-)
Well, my take on this is just as some have stated. In 10.000 years or so we may be able ourselves to travel from star to star and beyond. But we may still have limits and maybe even problems with some virus's. And if we were at that time to run into life forms such as ourselves in our current state of technical know how, we would have to then consider them as well as us.

Now, if we were dealing with a civilization maybe 2 billion years more advanced then we are, I would think that would be not an issue and God that would be so cool. I think most likely there are civilizations out there and could be a lot less then us as well as up to about maybe 10 billion years more advanced and everything in the middle. I think the age of the mutiverse is about 14 billion years old. I might be wrong by a few billion years.



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone
 


Have you seen Episode 4 of the new "V" lol ?

[edit on 23/12/09 by Cybernet]



posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The V series doesnt screen in Australia so no I havent yet.



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone
 


I'm sure it'll arrive to Australia soon...but you should download it somewhere..and watch the first 4 episodes... full of subliminals..and episode 4 shows more less what you describe in your OP... It's not as good as the original 80's series, but good to watch considering the times we are in right now. Btw, have you read in another thread that History Channel in the US is airing a whole bunch of UFO shows on the 25th and 26th? Weird, ey?



posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone
 


Interesting, but no virus will wipe us all out. We are too far in now, to be wiped out be a virus. There are other dangers, but a virus will not wipe out mankind.

Of course there are dangers though,a nd a virus could do alot of damage to the numbers etc, if it was bad enough, but it would not wipe us out.

On topic, maybe you do have a point, that maybe they are changing us for this reason. I am not saying your right, but your point is feesible, from my point of view. But no virus or bacteria would completely rid the world of humans today.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join