It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC Cop draws Gun in Snowball fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'll let the video explain it all, but all I can really say is yet another example of Police Brutality/Mentality, and someone power-tripping simply because he doesnt have a sense of humor.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP!!! I can not believe a cop pulled a gun on people having an innocent snow ball fight!!! WTF... This is so wrong. I hope something bad comes of this for that cop.

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I hope the cop was icy calm.

This is snow joke.

Maybe he was a bit of a flake.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I suppose we will have to wait for those that opposed the G20 protests to chime in on how everything is fine because the snowball throwers did not have proper permits to to organize a gathering of winter revelers.

But then again, quite a few should have been arrested for disturbing the peace, offensive language, failure to follow lawful orders, assault and being jerks in general.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey guys, this one is already being discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread528161/pg1

[edit on 12/20/2009 by rcwj1975]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
detective bailor appears to be a complete turd

the problem with that is the person represents law enforcement, yet he is seemingly the one most out of control, the crowd seems to be much more composed then the detective, and when you represent such a powerful position in public, it should be expected of you to keep your composure

the white cop keeping the peace was good to see, he stayed level headed and offered a calm perspective and calm advice to the citizens

he even tried to help in getting the citizens the detectives information in order to file a complaint

i feel bad for the officers involved that had to "help out" the "detective"

seeing a detective using law enforcement in a snowball situation in the middle of a snow storm, well, there isnt much you have to say, that speaks for itself

often times it is human nature to have tensions escalated in confrontational situations, however it would be nice to see more restraint on behalf of those who have power over others

as biased as it is, its one thing to get upset with someone for throwing a snow ball at you, its another thing when you are a law enforcement member, while on duty, using your power

for guns to be talked about, for all this yelling and swearing and show of force to take place over a snowball fight is sad behind words, unfortunately not only should the detective be ashamed, the department should be also

personally it is my belief those responsible for the well being of the officers should keep a closer eye on the officers and get them off duty when they have had too much pressure put on him

the detective involved obviously is overwhelmed in his daily duties or he would not have freaked out in a snowball situation

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I love how the cops were all like blackmail blackmail at the end lol

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
when he said "throw another snow ball " someone should have hit him in the head with one lmao just another cop on a power trip . I dont think this fits in the conspiracies forum though maybe breaking news.. but what do i know S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
YOU KNOW WHAT HE WAS'NT OVER REACTING OR ANY OF THE THINGS YOU ALL ARE SAYING HE IS A LOVING FATHER HUSBAND AND FAMILY MEMBER HE DOES ALOT FOR HIS COMMUNITY.....LISTEN TO BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY... WOULD YOU WANT ALL THOSE SNOWBALLS AT YOUR HUMMER???? YEAH I DIDN;T THINK SO...

new topics

top topics

join