It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens make Crop Circles, Best Evidence Ever - Cosmic Wakening

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The video at the end has already been proven as a Hoax by John Wabe.

Crop circles are interesting but I don't buy it..

For a start, lets say there are ET's out there that want to communicate with us, especially replying to a message we sent 21 years prior into space.. Would they really donk it in a random crop field? (albeit next to a radio transmitting station) Lets say the message took 21 years, or close to that, to actually get to them. These are simple radio waves of which I highly doubt you'd be able to pinpoint the origin as precise as that. And it was publicly known that a message was sent and the contents.

Not only that, but imagine... If a Lion could speak English, you wouldn't be able to have a conversation, because your frames of reference would be so different, your outlooks and way of thinking would be totally (forgive the pun) alien.

So to think that Aliens would come up with a message as clear and almost philosophical as that is a giveaway to me. Let alone the "Aliens face" which is of somwhat artistic design.. much better than the "human" face dont you think hmm?.. but a years practise later you have the alien face.

I'm skeptical about crop circles but I believe the "important ones" in that video are complete rubbish to be perfectly honest. You may want to believe it but logically it doesn't actually add up.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Motive]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If this is the best evidence, then circle believers are worse off now than they were 20 years ago. I see no evidence whatsoever. Only cenjecture and guessing. What's with the "The circle was made in 15 minutes?" Where's the proof that any circle ever was made in less than an hour? These things have to be either verified or omitted from the debate.

(edit for Shppelign)

[edit on 18-5-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

There's even witness reports of a helicopter in the area that night. Not to mention that the patterns are layed out in such a way to avoid making "paths" going from each spot. It's already been proven you can map out such things with GPS to make it even faster, so darkness isn't really as much of a factor as people think.

In my eyes it's a shame people think "Wow, relatively complicated things, and CODE! Must be ET's"

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Motive

Exactly. The believers love to say that the circles cannot be made with a rope and a board. That the designs are too complex. Yet they fail to realize that there isn't a law that says the circle makers have to ONLY use a rope and a board. They can pre fab any number of odd shaoed tools to flatten the grass. Then repeat. It's like the believers never played with a Kaleidescope. And as far as the design being big, I have no clue as to how that points to aliens doing it. Have these guys ever worked an 8 hour day? A real days work? You can get an awful lot done when you put your head down and bust your ass. Put 20 guys out there busting their asses with consice measurements and pre fabbed tools for triangles and other shapes and poof! You have a corn circle.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A guy on Ripleys made a giant portrait of Dean Cain out of Toast! These things can in fact be done.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just hope when we're at the technological level to visit less advanced races that we don't send our first messages to the public population via flattening crops or drawing in the sand.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Motive

A lot of the designs are complex and quite beautiful. Of course I will agree to that. The fact that not everyone can make them though, is very different from declaring that no one can make them. Some people are extremely creative in vision and application. I cannot do tattoo, but that doesn't mean that because I cannot that I look upon complex tattoos and declare them otherwordly. C'mon.

Lets see an alien make a corn cirlce in concrete. That to me would be otherworldly. Lets see a giant intricate design in something that man cannot make. Concrete would be perfect. If these aliens are so amazing I am sure that wouldn't be too hard. Already cured concrete. No cheating

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join