It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shall I leave my parents if the time come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Shall I leave my parents if the takeover comes? They are right now the average sheep of the world, the ones unaware of the new world order. The problems is that they don't take me seriously. They think I'm crazy when I talk about conspiracies. My plan is to escape from Los Angeles to this isolated Australian hideout that was owned by a friend of mine.The person traveling with me would be my friend's brother in law.(Moderators sorry if I posted in the wrong catagory)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you should spread your wings and leave if that's what you want to do. you can keep in touch with your parents in this day and age. And if this NWO doesn't turn up, you can go back.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is a problem what if they tel lme to get a microchip implant in the name of security will that help?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
There is a problem what if they tel lme to get a microchip implant in the name of security will that help?

Dude, if your parents try any of that sh%t i'd definately leave. just tell them youll take a mobile phone and send them a text or an email once in while. I think your probably a little too paranoid about the NWO. I mean wasn't Copenhagen meant to be the begining of a communist one world government. didn't happen and probably wont for a long time. Too many conflicts of interests between nations.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If you are of age and you have the ability to take care of yourself, then spread your wings and fly. You are not responsible for anyone else's future, even people you love. All you can do for them is to tell your parents the truth as you understand it and keep in touch with them if you can. Other than that do like the other poster said a leave the nest.

Good Luck...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I remember when I was 16 (2 yrs ago) thinking of a plan to escape, then I decided it's best to stay where I'm at. Once you escaped the sense of fear, you pretty much see the NWO and death as non-threatening.

How old are you?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
I remember when I was 16 (2 yrs ago) thinking of a plan to escape, then I decided it's best to stay where I'm at. Once you escaped the sense of fear, you pretty much see the NWO and death as non-threatening.

How old are you?

My age is 15. I know about conspiracies since 12 years old

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hi There

I've just purchased 40 acres after carefully researching my options. I've bought close to a small rural community with only about 300 people. It is protected by the Great Dividing Range and is about 800 metres above sea level.

Australian terrain can be fairly inhospitable. Where is your bug out location? No need to be too specific, just a general idea would be good.

Heffo

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yep there's a problem right there

When I was that age i thought every conspiracy was true as well. These days Ive learnt that logic is able to disprove some of the theories going around.

Just a word of caution, the NWO has failed to turn up since the 1940's when the concept wad thought of, and has many a prophecy of the emergence of the NWO has failed to eventuate. If you want to throw away your teenage years by worrying that your parents dont believe in the NWO, then by all means do so, but dont expect the NWO to turn up, as regarding history they most probably dont exist.

And by the way, I live in the Australian desert, and its not exactly the easiest place to live, especially for an American teenager.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

How old are you?

To answer your question, you should not leave your parents. It would be a burden on them to see you've gone missing and they will be potentially surrounded with chaos on top of carrying the burden of missing you. It's completely immoral to ditch your family.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

Hi There

I've just purchased 40 acres after carefully researching my options. I've bought close to a small rural community with only about 300 people. It is protected by the Great Dividing Range and is about 800 metres above sea level.

Australian terrain can be fairly inhospitable. Where is your bug out location? No need to be too specific, just a general idea would be good.

Heffo

Sorry but I'm not at liberty to say it. I can't trust anyone here

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Great idea. Go live in a cave and miss out on the best years of your life over some imaginary boogeyman. That's using the old noodle. Youth is truly wasted on the young. Anger is an energy. Use it wisely.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You should definitely take OzWeathermans advice, friend.

Really, You are 15, enjoy life man.
You are already much more informed,
than many kids your age. So relax. you are ok.
Just be aware, learn about all you want , play, live , love, have fun dude.
Your parents, you, your friends/family..... all of us here..
will all be in the exact place they are supposed to be, at every moment.
the Universe is good like that.
Lotts of # going on in the world, sure.
but its purpose is to rattle you,
dont let it.

blessings

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Fair enough, but if you don't trust anyone on here then why are you asking our advice on such a major decision?

Another thing: "My plan is to escape from Los Angeles to this isolated Australian hideout that was owned by a friend of mine". If it is no longer owned by your friend then someone else owns it. Squatting is kind of frowned upon around here.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

Fair enough, but if you don't trust anyone on here then why are you asking our advice on such a major decision?

Another thing: "My plan is to escape from Los Angeles to this isolated Australian hideout that was owned by a friend of mine". If it is no longer owned by your friend then someone else owns it. Squatting is kind of frowned upon around here.

Ooops I'm supposed to say is . Well I'm not doing for myself but for my friend. She told me to keep the exact location a secret

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No worries then. Good luck with everything and please take on board the advice of OzWeatherman. Try not to get too paranoid, but keep your eyes and ears open.

My location details may have seemed specific to you, but I assure you there are hundreds of places that meet that description.

Australia is a big place and is very diverse in every sense of the word. You need to find a place that's not too hot and not too cold, and most importantly has good water sources without being coastal. Hope your place fits this criteria.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Shall I leave my parents if the time come?

I don't want to discourage you, but sometimes the best hiding is done in plain sight. If you suddenly vanish without a trace one day, you'd probably end up on missing persons lists, milk cartons, etc.

Not exactly the best way to disappear.

Whatever you do, I would offer you the suggestion that you take your time to decide. Pay attention, keep your eyes open. It's likely that should anything severe happen, it will come with plenty of advance notice. There is a buildup up water preceeding the crest of a wave.

Also keep in mind that if you suddenly trek out on your own, you may need to deal with additional survival issues on top of whatever it is that's going on.

Again...I'm not saying don't go...but if you do leave, do it because you decided to and are willing to deal with the consequences, not merely because it sounded like a cool thing to do.

Adventures can be exciting, but they do tend to "make one late for dinner."

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Little friend.

Do you want your "buddy" to go to jail for contributing to the deliquency of a minor? How about kidnapping across INTERNATIONAL LINES?

Son, you need to get a grip, straighten up and fly right. You are not in anyway fit to make ANY decisions about your future.

When your 18, god's speed!

To all of you other individuals that have responded:

Do you have kids? Are you all teenage zipperheads? What are you doing telling this kid to "go ahead, dump your parents! Your smart, do what you wanna!" ?

Mods, kill this thread!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You would ditch your parents and leave them in hell?

It won't happen kid, stop putting your parents through worry. This is an interest (conspiracy theories), although it is a big part of my life, but all it is, is research.

Stay at home, stop freaking out your parents. If you want to tell them, tell them without an anxious voice or fast talking. Talk to them like a presenter would talk to an audience in a documentary. Find out your facts first. Your just a kid, you have learning to do, you probably don't even know how to cook for yourself or even stay alive in a survival situation.

Running off with some stranger is not a good idea, gullible people end up being kidnapped, raped and murdered. At least wait until you 18-21, at least get an education first. You need to help your parents too, don't just ditch them, that is cold; where's the love?

[edit on 20/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Having read your age my advice has changed. You sound very paranoid about the NWO and not trusting anyone. I hope your not getting your information off Alex Jones.Things are not as black and white as the likes of Jones would have you believe. in my opinion , your too young to start leaving your parents and heading off to the otherside of the world. I left the nest at 18, but still relied heavily on my parents. still do in amny ways

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join