It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing John Chang Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This video of John Chang is the most amazing qigong master video online -- see him light things on fire with his hands....

He's tested. He does healing. He's for real!!

www.youtube.com...

Another real master like this is Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Didn't someone debunk this, i wasn’t sure if it was sirnex, or someone else. I pretty sure they found out that the scientists weren’t real, or he just had a lot of good magic tricks. Not sure, if i am wrong someone please tell me because i want to know about this to.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Someone said he used a material that combusted to make the newspaper catch on fire. observing the video shows that its not the same. he either did it the other way, or the scientists that say your body is filled with positive and negative ions are right.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
personally I don't think this is a fraud, the man seemed very truthfull.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
sorry, but this is not a "hoax".

this is very real, and very possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Before I watch the video, tell me.. how does he claim to be able to do these things? I want to hear his explanation first then see if it makes since in light of what I see on the video.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Take some Pottasium

Take some glycerince

let one with with the other....

wait a few seconds...

............combustion.

Very very old magic trick

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
@ John Pheonix!

He uses Chi/Prana

the natural energy we all have within us..

only he knows how to focus and project it.
very real
i promise.

if youve ever studied some ancient eastern concepts, you would know.

nice try secret web.
but not everyone needs to use illusions.

i cant even fathom living in the world the majority of people live in, where nothing really extraordinary is possible . lol, thats gotta be very lame, and definitely a huge illusion. ... one of the biggest illusions ever pulled over the peoples eyes.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I can totally believe it Chi is very powerful and ancient do not discard this as a hoax research it some
S&F

John Changs 1st Westerner student

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

while I do believe Chang is genuine, the camera placement in your video makes wonder why they even put it there.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Another video of a different guy. The URL is a bit misleading.

www.metacafe.com...

I can understand how some people would say its a magic trick with the fire. A chemical reaction is a quite possible explanation. But that doesnt explain how they lit LEDs. Anyone going to debunk that part?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I guess this guy is ready to collect the $1 million dollar JREF prize then!
If you are reading this Mr. Chang, please by all means browse on over to www.randi.org... and fill out that application and setup a controlled scientific test so you can grab that free $1 mil prize!

Yeah, I didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigdog36
I guess this guy is ready to collect the $1 million dollar JREF prize then!
If you are reading this Mr. Chang, please by all means browse on over to www.randi.org... and fill out that application and setup a controlled scientific test so you can grab that free $1 mil prize!

Yeah, I didn't think so.

perhaps this is difficult to understand....

But people who are disciplined enough to be able to accomplish feats of this nature,
do not care about your almighty dollars.

what a joke.

all about the $$$$$$$ huh?

not everyone is motivated by meaningless money.

yeah, I dont think so.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments! Glad to see that some are already familiar with John Chang.

Thanks for posting the video of his student. He actually posted a thread on thetaobums.com... since there had been so much discussion about other students of John Chang.

As for James Randi -- here's a good description of his million dollar challenge (and it's serious short-comings)

www.tricksterbook.com...

dailygrail.com...

I actually took classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin who was taught by another fire-producing master at Shaolin -- only he burned things into fire using only his eyes!!

Chunyi Lin taught the Mayo Clinic doctors qigong (Chinese yoga for paranormal healing).

James Randi actually attacked Chunyi Lin as a fake without knowing anything about Chunyi Lin! haha.

Chunyi Lin has coauthored with Dr. Nisha Manek of the Mayo Clinic, a chapter for the Mayo Clinic medical textbook on complementary medicine.

There's several testimonies from Chunyi Lin's website of people healed of late-term cancer from Chunyi Lin's qigong healing.

This healing is done long-distance, over the phone -- through the third eye -- as a type of holographic laser energy.

www.springforestqigong.com... are the video testimonials.

Chunyi Lin spent 49 days in a cave in full-lotus yoga position -- nonstop -- taking no food, no water and no sleep. After that he was certified an international qigong master by the Chinese government.

Now Chunyi Lin fasts one day a week and the rest of the week eats a little veggie meal just once a day and he sleeps 4 to 5 hours a night while sitting in full-lotus several hours at a time.

Otherwise Chunyi Lin is teaching qigong or healing people -- his qigong classes are through a local community college here in Minnesota -- where the Mayo Clinic, the top hospital in the world, is also found.

I, myself, went 8 days on half glass of water and the whole time my energy increased. I produced strong electromagnetic fields and I did some serious healing. Plus I had telepathy, telekinesis and precognition.

This was achieved after months of intensive meditation training while taking classes from Chunyi Lin and following a special diet, etc. I used the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk as my practice text. The book states that no salt should be imbibed. I think this is to increase the positive ions against the chloride.

So yes it is based on ionization and this occurs because the human can hear ultrasound but only within the head -- not externally. So as we focus our minds to listen to the source of sound inside us the ultrasound ionizes our internal chemicals. When ionization occurs this enables large molecules to bypass the blood brain barrier. This means the vagus nerve activates the serotonin in the stomach and then there's increased serotonin in the brain, creating the bliss. The vagus nerve also activates internal climaxes -- as is the case for females.

As the electromagnetic energy increases then finally the pineal gland is permanently magnetized and the pineal gland creates light through piezoelectric transduction. This electromagnetic energy is then transmitted outside of the body for healing purposes. The electrochemical energy of lower emotions are then taken into the body -- via the full-lotus body position -- for further ionization into electromagnetic fields. This way there is an open free energy exchange between the person in full-lotus and the people around him or her.

Qigong master Effie Chow is another example of a highly regarded healer who sits in full-lotus and has worked with N.I.H. doing qigong research. You can find excellent videos of her healing online as well.

Here's a good example of qigong master Effie Chow doing healing:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-12-2009 by drew hempel]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi Drew,

Wow!! Thanks soo much!!

great info man.

i do doubt many things, and many claims by many people,
but i dont doubt a word of what you posted there. .. not in the least.

many thanks.
deep bows, friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks -- the classes for springforestqigong.com... are set up so people can fly in for a Fri-Sun weekend -- taking Level 1 and Level 2. You can get the energy transmissions directly then -- the laser-holographic energy! It's a rare treat so people fly in from all over the world.

Or you can do the home study self-learning course they have. The "small universe" Level 1 sitting meditation c.d. is the foundation of the practice and only $10.

top topics

join