It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Right with God or Die

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
:bash:----BOY THE ANTI-RELIGOUS BASHING HERE--THE AUTHOR HAS PROVEN HIMSELF RIGHT ---people usually run their mouth without thinking---to the unbelievers---HOW WAS THE BIG BANG MADE TO HAPPEN????? i mean if their wasnt anything in the universe then what caused the big bang--ya need a fuel for a big bang???different chemicals mixed ???but there was nothing-------dummies -lets both admit that time has no begining or end --matter has no beginning or end--so why is it not possible for god to have been and always will be???----matter is the makings of the universe--god is the living life of the universe--rocks do not live --creation lives------god has been described as being a hitler here--well--maybe its his way or the highway for a good reason---one like its the only way one can live forever--there are laws of physics all around us--ya cant live a mortal life without food--air--water--so on---ya cant live if ya walk off a cliff--step in front of a car---SO we have laws that nobody can deny---all GOD is saying is their are laws that are in place that gives you concience life forever--break these laws and you will cease to exist---they might not BE his laws per say BUT laws that DO exist for sure------- the anti bashers always bring up HELL as a place evil people go TO BURN AND BE TORTURED who break these religious laws--NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IS THAT SAID---HELL IS THE GRAVE--death--you would be as if you were sleeping -but forever--nothing--so please read the bible ya bashers before ya mouth off--cristians are the most peacefull loving people on earth --ya just need to meet a real one--ps --look under a rock and i am there----life is there----------------god is there---lol rj

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

With all due respect, it is wise to break your post into paragraphs and full sentences. It was rather difficult to not only read, but to understand your argument.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

With all due respect, it is wise to break your post into paragraphs and full sentences. It was rather difficult to not only read, but to understand your argument.

It looks kinda cool though... Sometimes it's not the actual message, but the very aestetics of how the letters have been smashed together, to express the very deepest of the messenger's innermost feelings. Desperate people always looks desperate somehow.....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Firstly, the "hell" thing doesn't make philosophical or theological sense. In the book of Genesis, it states quite clearly that God "Breathed life into Adam and Eve." What is the "Breath of life?" Part of God. Do you really, I mean really, think God is going to lose a part of him/itself forever? Nah, it's not plausible.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This thread is just very sad....so hopeless and falls so short of the possibilities that God holds and is capable of. So many want to think that there will come a time where God will loose understanding of why humans act the way they do or why its hard for a logical thinking human to not believe in a god they dont see....I just feel this thread is a hopeless attempt of someone making assumptions of how a process works....let alone, a process that God formed Theeself.

I hold hope for all souls, that God will make a way, I dont need a book to tell me this is possible, for my faith is in God that all is possible.

Thee is THAT great!

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
God will loose understanding of why humans act the way they do or why its hard for a logical thinking human to not believe in a god they dont see....

If you keep asking as would a child, you will reach a point where your answers can no longer be answered with any certainty.

There is no such things as the Big Bang or Evolution theory. There's only one theory to unify them all, it's 'The Theory of Uncertainty'.

And that's the sad loss of our society. We like to live on things that are certain, when it's not. Then we miss a lot of possibilities that we thought is impossible. We only realize this at the brink of certain annihilation then most of the time, its already too late for such realization to be put to good use.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

God will loose understanding of why humans act the way they do or why its hard for a logical thinking human to not believe in a god they dont see....

If you keep asking as would a child, you will reach a point where your answers can no longer be answered with any certainty.

There is no such things as the Big Bang or Evolution theory. There's only one theory to unify them all, it's 'The Theory of Uncertainty'.

And that's the sad loss of our society. We like to live on things that are certain, when it's not. Then we miss a lot of possibilities that we thought is impossible. We only realize this at the brink of certain annihilation then most of the time, its already too late for such realization to be put to good use.

So you do find that God looses understanding in the effects on a soul in this world of flesh...and that God looses understanding for the logical thinker having no need to 'search' for God, the 'unseen'?

I was having trouble deciding if you somewhat agreed with my posts or not.

How can anything be certain...it can not really. I agree. But just the same, how can we be certain there is a end....and not a begin again.

Hope should be the last thing we throw out the window, imo. Finding the light in the darkest of souls...is not a easy task...but not impossible either.

I guess my point was...if a soul needs to learn more, God will make a way for that to happen. We are in a world that it is not obvious to all that there could even be a God. Some feel very mental to just think about seeking God, this 'something' they cant see. Society raises us to relate such things to mental disorders. It is too hard for some mechanical minds that function mainly through logical and cognitive thinking to even assume for a moment there may be a God. I think God is understanding to this, instead of what this thread is saying....'you will die' if you dont believe more or less.

If so much is uncertain, then surely judgment will not be harsh. I dont think God is going to be like 'well this group is the lucky ones that made the right assumptions'....for how can one be rewarded on assumptions. If nothing can be certain, how can God judge at all really...besides judging our nature of who we came to be here.

More thoughts are welcome...was really unsure of your stance in reading your posts.

Peace
LV

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

For your information we don't need to be a member of any religious cult to fly to heaven... we just need to be good people... and as you well know there are plenty of religious folk doing wrong at this moment in time....

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Zarp, if you really want to help others you would be telling them to seek that inner 'gut' feeling instead of seeking a church where another man will tell them what they SHOULD believe.

So you contradict your own self...you talk of spiritual things, like scynchronisities, like a gut feeling, .....then you tie these things to a religion, a church.

Religion is of man, not of Spirit. Spirituality is the only true way one can seek a personal relation to 'God'. You are advising people to join a church where their own reasoning's will be taken from them.

You talk of things like '11 11'......I dont think you really understand such things...for you at the same time loose hope for mankind. If you are seeing these numbers, you need to relook at what your higher self is trying to show you. We should always be prepared, as another poster pointed out, this is a world of uncertainty....so being prepared is only wise. But why a person is talking of 11 11 and then sending these people to a Earthly church....makes no sense.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Our spirits are eternal....most 11 11 people have this gut feeling that we are eternal and nothing can take this from us. You are right, there is a large group here that is leading others to have hope, to be the light in the darkness, most of these people are highly empathetic, are highly loving unconditionally, they are beacons here reminding others, we are all a oneness, they are reminding us that we are not separate at all, even though this illusion portrays us as separate. We might not all go on to the same level of experiences after this life of flesh...but we do all end up in the same place at some time....no one is better then or less then in Gods eyes. We cant begin to imagine what true unconditional love and acceptance is like. We find ourselves and others not worthy of such a gift.

But it is not a end for anyone...friend. You might wish to take such hope from another that you find unworthy....but you dont have such authority to do so.

Do you not know that we all continue on, one way or another. So what Joe might not go where Sue goes....they still both continue on, and their paths will cross again, sometime, somewhere.

There are alot of people that came here in this time for a reason. Their higher self does send them synchronicities to awaken them in this time. All that person needs to do is get to know their inner self better and pay attention to what is going on within them and around them. They are not in need of a Earthly church that will give preconceived beliefs by prior men.

Highly concerned
LV

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have to agree with LeoVirgo here. The truth lies within and it will be up to each and every one of us to find their own truth. Whether that be through churches and temples (which are really only sign posts on the way) or whether it be through climbing the mountain top of awareness alone, the truth lies within.

All religions are guilty for suffering in the world. Instead of teaching salvation, they create pockets of imprisonment through doctrine and dogma. The true teachings promote self-awareness and self-realization --which is the ultimate salvation and the ultimate freedom. The moment you personify the teachings you create demi-gods and dogmas which imprison.

Our destiny is through Self-Awareness. Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." As everyone knows, this statement is personified in Christian tradition in which it's said that only through the Christian religion can one find salvation. However, if you 'de-personify' this it can be understood as the principle of awareness. The life of Christ was the example that each of us will follow in time. Through Self-awareness we will do 'greater things'. Whether one be Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Atheist, it is through awareness alone do we evolve.

You cannot find God through knowledge and wisdom alone. This path only leads to creations of the mind in which there is no salvation. It is only 'through Jesus', or his example of 'self-Awareness' that true salvation can be found.

Through self-Awareness there is no attachment, no desire. And herein is the key. Attachment, even to your beliefs creates suffering and imprisonment. Once you say 'I believe this' or 'I believe that', you become attached and limited to 'this' or 'that'. The truth lies within.

Maitreya says "Detachment is the divine water which leads one to divine freedom and salvation. Attachment is the root cause of destruction. If you get attached even to a spiritual principle, it will destroy you." The teachings of Jesus are about detachment. "Love thy neighbour as thyself" means that although your neighbour has made you angry, through love that anger will dissolve. You realize that you are not that anger. In this way clouds come and go, but you remain the same. You are not conditioned, not imprisoned. This is divine freedom in creation. "You are in the Light, and the Light is in you."

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Let your spiritual (your one eye) eye be filled with light (wisdom) and your whole body will be filled with light.

I think this is one of the wisest teachings in the Bible and Neo_'s post reminded me of it.

We are transforming and creating all at the same time, at our own pace, within our own readiness.

Fostering hope for mankind and all souls of man is something that just seems a part of me, like I couldnt imagine loosing hope for either one.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let your spiritual (your one eye) eye be filled with light (wisdom) and your whole body will be filled with light.

I think this is one of the wisest teachings in the Bible and Neo_'s post reminded me of it.

We are transforming and creating all at the same time, at our own pace, within our own readiness.

Fostering hope for mankind and all souls of man is something that just seems a part of me, like I couldn't imagine loosing hope for either one.

Cheers LV. Like so many in the world today you are responding to the need to awaken to the fact that Humanity is One. This will be the only way to peace, for this will foster sharing and compassion around the world. There is, in my opinion, no other way to move forward.

The spiritual eye, as you likely know, is the 'third eye' and is the same as the 'Eye of Shiva'. It's not a physical eye but the name given to a centre or vortex of energy in the head. It is, apparently and according to the ancient wisdom, "the result of the interaction between the crown centre and the ajna centre". It's also been said that the third eye will eventually develop in all human beings. It is our common heritage. When the third eye opens the pattern of events on Earth will be seen on the astral and mental planes.

"Whatever you do in life practice detachment and you will achieve equilibrium and experience the forces of life passing through your mind, spirit and body and not be possessed by them. When you do this the 'third eye' is opened and you will be able to sense what is happening around you and foresee events"

Easy words to say, harder to live by.

Keep your lights on LeoVirgo.

- Neo.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

And the same to you Neo. Very humbling to know others are here, with this same perspective. Its a honor...to be present with you on Earth at this time. The more time goes by, the more I am glad to be human, here and now.

In love and light

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join