It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Right with God or Die

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If you are one of the thousands od ATSers that intuitively know something "big" is about to happen, its not too late to save yourself from aniliation.

If you look more closely at the reason your "gut" is trying to send you a message, you will see you have been given hints. They may seem like coincidences or syncronicities. The next time you are driving down the highway, for instance, stop and consider what you were thinking when the streetlight you are driving past goes on or off.

Do the same thing if you see a clock hit 11:11 or 4:44. Do the same when your odometer hits and funny number. If you are pondering a spiritual question, take a holy book, such as the torah, bible or other text, hold it and your hands long enough to visualize a question, open it and point to a passage. You may be amazed at the relevance of the passage.

In 1998, I witnessed a spiritual transformation of an american indian take place before my eyes over the course of three months. He went from a down and out drunk with no spiritual path, to a revered holy warrior of the mayan indians.

At the time, I was struggling with an addiction and had come to the inescapable realization that the problem required some kind of spiritual intercession. I had long ago dismissed my own christian roots as folly.

Organized religion is like government in many respects. With all of the money and power at stake, it is naïve to think it would not come under the control of evil, greedy, power hungry men.

That fact does not negate the truth contained in the teachings of all major religions anymore than the truth contained in the constitution and bill of rights being negated by the filthy, self-serving politicians in power today.

Starting a spiritual journey with no text is simply a waste of valuable time. My mayan friend warned me in 1998 that there is a great cleansing coming very soon. And those people who are not "right with God, as they understand Him," are going to die.

As he related the warning, tears streamed down his face and he shook all 185 lbs of me like a rag doll.

The recognition of God, is simply not enough to save yourself. Your prayers, thoughts and actions have powerful effects on a quantum level and reverberate throughout the universe. If you are going to pray, wouldn't you rather do it in a way that has been proven to work?

The same goes for your behaviors, rituals and thoughts.

By the 1930's, Einstein had reached an inescapable conclusion too. He admitted that the outcome of an experiment on the quantum level was in fact effected by the consciousness of the experimentor. Results were not reproducible from one scientists to the next.

He further admitted that there was a force at work much greator than humankind and it was the work of an intelligent higher power. Call it God or whatever you wish.

The point is to admit there is One and you aint it. Millions of hours have been devoted to this subject from the moment humans became aware. Certain ways of behaving have a markedly greater effect on your life and the universe than others.

IMHO, the powers that be know this much more intimately than the average person. Their biggest fear is that YOU will find this out before the great cleansing.

IMHO, there is an organized effort afoot on ATS to discredit religion at all cost. Look at the dates of joining for many of the anti-religious members. They all of a sudden arrived in big numbers. They are here for a reason and that reason is to see to it that YOU perish.

There was a time, not too long ago, that quantum related topics could be discussed from a variety of religious perspectives with no fear of retribution. That is no longer the case.

Please identify those new members. Let's unmask them. They provide no valuable feedback. They hate YOU and want you spiritually dead.

They may have taken over positions of power in many religions but they have not and will not corrupt the hearts of the average christian, muslim, jew or buhdist.

Go ahead and join a church or temple. Your time is running out.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah, and I have noticed that an increase of religious fanaticism has recently invaded ATS as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, and I have noticed that an increase of religious fanaticism has recently invaded ATS as well.

SpeakerofTruth
Resident New Ager
Truth Hurts

hmm.. Something is weird about your post.. oh well!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Im not anti religion
Im anti separation
which religion causes

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

At the time, I was struggling with an addiction and had come to the inescapable realization that the problem required some kind of spiritual intercession.

I'm glad you over came your addiction - but it looks as if the spiritual intercession may have created a new one...vicious cycle, huh..?

Either way - good luck...

mmaarrg idte

[edit on 12/20/2009 by happygolucky]

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've noticed god rules alot like hitler. "follow me
or burn in the fires of hell" I'll take my chances.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Religion only causes people to be separate when they think that they need to separate themselves for some reason. For example, some Christians. Some Christians completely separate themselves because they're spiritually proud and don't want to be with those lowly non-Christians as they're not Christian and instantly evil. They forget though that Jesus hung out with tax collecters and prostitutes; two of the most hated peoples to the Jews.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Your prayers, thoughts and actions have powerful effects on a quantum level and reverberate throughout the universe. If you are going to pray, wouldn't you rather do it in a way that has been proven to work?

Oh please

Do our bodily functions "reverberate throughout the universe" too? I suppose that would explain the "Ghost fart" phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, the best way to convert apparently is by threatening potentials.
You wouldnt want time to run out.

However I must say, that your discussion on the topic isnt limited to christianity, and that's a plus.

There are plenty of people that will try to discredit religion on ATS. New and old. But these are the kinds of things that make your faith stronger?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The recognition of God, is simply not enough to save yourself. Your prayers, thoughts and actions have powerful effects on a quantum level and reverberate throughout the universe. If you are going to pray, wouldn't you rather do it in a way that has been proven to work?

Please feel free to provide proof

By the 1930's, Einstein had reached an inescapable conclusion too. He admitted that the outcome of an experiment on the quantum level was in fact effected by the consciousness of the experimentor.

Results were not reproducible from one scientists to the next. He further admitted that there was a force at work much greator than humankind and it was the work of an intelligent higher power. Call it God or whatever you wish

Quantum physics and talking snakes are worlds apart my friend, unless of course you are not talking about the Abrahamic god but some other god.

The point is to admit there is One and you aint it.

Well you can;t prove this assertions either way, nevertheless, the quantum thing would seem to be indicating you most definately are it, but that's just an opinion.

IMHO, there is an organized effort afoot on ATS to discredit religion at all cost.

No one needs to discredit religion it's doing a fine job of that all by its' self.

Look at the dates of joining for many of the anti-religious members. They all of a sudden arrived in big numbers. They are here for a reason and that reason is to see to it that YOU perish.

Somewhat paranoid going checking joining dates my friend ?

It's a little silly trying to scare people with words like "perish", if individuals truly believe what they claim then they won't be perishing anywhere and have nothing to fear.

Please identify those new members. Let's unmask them. They provide no valuable feedback. They hate YOU and want you spiritually dead.

Hey why not make a bonfire and burn the heathen bastards while your at it ?

Go ahead and join a church or temple. Your time is running out.

Or you could just as easily grow up and take responsibility for your life and enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nice title.

Perhaps I should make a thread called " Reject your faith or die". My rejection of religion is just as strong as the most devout worshipper's belief in his/her faith.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Then why is yours right? Why is their only your heaven?
and everyone else that doesnt follow your religion burns in hell?
Sounds like separation to me
Oh and by the way Im catholic.........

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

They forget though that Jesus hung out with tax collecters and prostitutes;

He hung out with a couple of criminals as well at the end

(sorry Tom couldn't let that one go, you should know better lol)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For some people religion doesn't help them do better in life. I am one of those people.

If I was to follow something, it would be Buddhism, because it matches my philosophical beliefs the best.

I don't take to kindly to people telling me what to believe, or telling me I'm going to die if I don't believe something. I don't take to kindly to people acting like they are righteous. I leave you to your beliefs, so you leave me to mine.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Good one. lol

I actually didn't get the first line until I read the second. I suppose I'm a little slow today.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Organized religion is like government in many respects. With all of the money and power at stake, it is naïve to think it would not come under the control of evil, greedy, power hungry men.

That fact does not negate the truth contained in the teachings of all major religions anymore than the truth contained in the constitution and bill of rights being negated by the filthy, self-serving politicians in power today.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by kyle43]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Then why is yours right? Why is their only your heaven? ... Oh and by the way Im catholic

Then you should understand basic Christian doctrine/pre-Vatican II Catholic belief.

Sounds like separation to me

What you've brought up has nothing to do with people of different religions separating themselves here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Although I understand what you are saying I must state this plainly. You have gone about it in the WRONG way. Especially with your title. The only reason I hit the link was to see what the latest 'crazy' religious post would be on.

I understand your message is more of a spiritual one than a religious one. Getting right with a creator is always fine. Yet many on here do not believe in anything more powerful than they. Or in a deity I should say. I have my beliefs and understand what you are saying.

However, referring to 11:11 and 4:44 and street lights going out (which happen to me all of the time but most of it is from [most likely] an off kilter headlight) is a bit of a play on many of the theories on this site about those numbers and such. Most skeptics will simply turn away from your post just because of you using that as a 'message' from above about needing to get right with God.

You have an important message but you need to work on your delivery.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If you are going to pray, wouldn't you rather do it in a way that has been proven to work?

Which way would that be? Prayer has been proven to not work, over and over again.

It's just like the religious to lie over and over again.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

You have an important message but you need to work on your delivery.

Indeed, a stork always goes down better than a wheelbarrow.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join