It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies age 32 from heart attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies age 32 from heart attack

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk

Brittany Murphy, the Hollywood actress who starred as a geeky girl in Clueless and a sex siren in Sin City, died early this morning after going into cardiac arrest, according to celebrity news website TMZ.

The website said that Murphy, aged 32, was taken to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles and pronounced dead upon arrival
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
32 and dying in this way?
I'm pretty shocked by this actually.
Just turned on the news and heard it.

Not really sure what to say but thought I'd share the story.

I think this has just broken as i can only find a couple of sources for it at the moment.

Another young hollywood star going before their time.

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 20/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Good lord, 32 and dying of a heart attack, that's insane. Whenever I hear of people my age or younger, celeb or not, dying of things like a heart attack I instantly think, what where they doing. That's a shame, her family must be devastated and a few days before Christmas too.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

I agree with you about asking what were they doing. I can't help but wonder about drugs or possibly malnutrition. Not like it has never happened before.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Could also be a underlying defect in her heart. Those happen more often than they should. I'm sure since this is Hollywood most will figure drugs. Always a shame to see someone so young pass away.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Very sad indeed!

Such a shame and so young, makes it all the more tragic

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Definitely some bad news there, heart attack, 32 years old... what the hell?

Surprisingly nobody has mentioned this her husband was taken ill coming back on a flight that seems very dodgy to me. I don't care what anyone says, this really doesn't seem like natural causes to me - maybe drug related binges? Actual sickess of which the husband luckily escaped from? I wonder if we'll ever find out.

As much as I feel sorry for the people this has affected, I'm absolutely sick to death of the scare mongering connotations this story will have on the sheeply while corporate whores use this to promote "their" idea of healthy and nutritious food products even further.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Many are speculating that a long-term struggle with anorexia damaged her heart. Its a very thin line with anorexia, and many young people experience cardiac arrest when they are that undernourished.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Whatever the cause, it truly is a tragic loss

I always thought she was quite good in Sinc City and was such an attractive woman.

I will sorely miss her

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well, her fiance has apparently tried to block the autopsy, I wonder if there's some significance behind that

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Cyber bullying is a crime but the rolling ridicule on Saturday Night Live of a fragile girl who then coincidentally takes her own life is not a crime? A fragile girl suffering from the same demons that many of us have suffered from, with the added weight of weekly ridicule broadcast for all the world. How dare this not be called manslaughter. Yes she had issues who doesn't, anorexia, substance abuse, and finally cardiac arrest. We'll only ever be able to speculate whether it was deliberate or not, but to lose such an amazingly talented actress so young is absolutely tragic.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wishes and condolences to her family and friends.

Since this is a conspiracy website, I just want to add that her death sounds suspicious to me. Especially her husband's comments that he does not want an autopsy.

But there could be another layer to this. Perhaps it is not the husband but the Illumanati themselves who have threatened the husband not to allow an autopsy. Far-fetched right now I know, but still possible.

Her death in some ways seems similar to Michael Jackson.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Another Monarch Diamond Initiate fulfills her 'terminator' programming.
Her handler/husband must be thrilled.
Time to reveal these people for who they are.
Another human soul disposed in the struggle for greed and power.
RIP Brittany.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

This was taken two weeks before her death. Its unfortunate, but people need to find help for their problems before it gets this bad.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ive just joined today but I've been coming here for years the reason i joined is i noticed this today and thought it was so weird i had to get this out there. on Brittany Murphy's last interview ever her last comment was "can i have your hair for my next life" www.youtube.com... what do you think?

top topics

join