It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What have you dreamt on 20/12/2009?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
How odd. I also had an exceptionally vivid dream last night. Two police officers were in my house looking for something for some reason. They were very polite and I have "nothing to hide" but of course nobody wants strangers poking around in their house. I was deliberating whether to call a lawyer or not, or whether that would just create additional hassles and suspicisons, and maybe they'd just leave in a few minutes. Then I woke up. Freaky.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes I had a weird dream last night that woke me up at 12:30 A.M., I hardly ever remember my dreams. But I was dreaming that I was asleep in my bedroom when these lights were outside my window they were red anc turning at a 360* angle and it was circular. Then I got out of bed and ran out my sliding glass door and looked up at the skie and called my dad out to see it too. It just sat up there then I was asking my dad who was then in the kitchen why they haven't landed and he said it is because of ignorance and then all of a sudden the UFO I guess starting to make the ground and my whole house feel like there was a serious earthquake and I saw the UFO rattling, then I heard something yelling 'Ignorance' real loud and angry, then I woke up. It was just so weird I wasn't scared or anything but I just woke up breathing deeply. I have had dreams about UFO and aliens before but none of them actually woke me up shaking. If this counts as weird, I am sure many of you have had stranger dreams but this just felt so real that I looked out of my window when I woke up.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
my dream was sooo crazy that it didnt feel like a dream, like iw as transported somewhere, an di was fully aware...

and unfortunately something in my dream told me not to tell anyone about it.

but yes, that was the weirdest dream of my life and it is interesting that a bunch of people had a weird dream that night.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
edit: lol thought you meant 12/12/2009

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Novise]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I didn't post this in my other thread, but I had an extremely vivid and interesting dream. I have had this dream numerous times, but all with similiar details.

It usually starts where I enter my community with the sense that it is 10-15 years from the present day. The first thing I notice is how void of life it is. It was like a desert.  The grass was all dead, and the soil was more like sand-ish texture. There was no life ANYWHERE. It reminded me of the aftermath of a nuclear explosion, but the homes and such were still there. 

I visited my house, and noticed it had been abandoned for several years.  The only signs of life I saw was mold growing in the kitchen.

I left my house and started walking around, taking in the scene. I noticed a heavily armored vehicle approaching, and it stopped in front of me. Several people in these weird suits (kind of like a CDC disease suit, but more heavy like a space suit.) got out. They asked me how I am alive in the open with the radiation levels off the chart. I answered that I just "woke up" and asked what happened. They looked confused as to why I didn't know, but explained that there had been a gamma ray burst from a supernova and only close to 500,000 humans survived in deep bunkers. They were on a recon mission, measuring radiation, and looking for any signs of life. Everyone had to switch off with recon missions, so no one got too much radiation. Their suits deflected the radiation for short periods of time.

They then offered to take me back to base. I accepted, and asked how they made it safe from gamma radiation. The replied that they had thick layers of conductive and dense elements (such as iron), and created a magnetic field from a fusion reactor.

I nodded and asked if this happened in 2012. They laughed and said "Nah, dude. This happened later, but nobody expected it." He gave me a date, but I can't remember it. It was somewhere between 2013-2018. At that time, I went back to base with them.

The first time,I felt my consciousness fading. I heard a voice tell me I must live every day to it's fullest, and woke with a jolt... 

Subsequent dreams to that "world" have mainly consisted of me exploring the wasteland and being in awe at the destruction and void.

Interesting huh? Anyone have similiar dreams?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thricearound

12/21/09 is a symbolic powerful day.

This might be a reasoning for the manifestation of weird and/or powerful dreaming. A foreshadow of the time to come.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

In what way is it significant symbolically if I may ask?

I was just laying in my bed a moment ago thinking that "this might be the night" that I'll astral project or have a lucid or prophethic dream. I just felt that something special would happen this night.. I couldn't get to sleep though so now I'm browsing ATS for a while before making another try.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Well... First do some research on 12 21 next realize that tommorow is the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I had a very vivid dream, in almost an REM. style, that was a memory of something I've been looking for, in my house, for two weeks.

When I woke up on the 21st, I knew where I last saw the missing item., because of the dream.
Got up and went to look for it before I did anything else.

Found it !

I Dreamed ;I found it, and had a recognition of me being the one who put it there.
I watched myself move through the house directly to my lost thing.
I, sensed me, recollect and realize, where "I" put it down, and the retrieval of said item.

The dream played like a flash back in a movie.

At present I could not tell you exactly each move I made, or if what I could see around my dream-self, was like it "Is", or if things were out of character.
But
! I sure knew where to find it when I got up this morning.
A dream, of a memory, that guides me.

Never have had this kind of dream before.

I LOVE to dream

[edit on 21-12-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

hey mossme89,

interesting,
you are definitely a dreamer.

my dreams have a similar feel to them,
but not the same things happen..
but on an almost nightly basis now...

I seem to go to the same "world"... Id say, at least 4-5 times a week.

what you said remnded me of it..
"subsequent visits" to this "world".

thats exactly what it feels like.

as if i am "going to sleep 'here", and "waking up" in that world,
and when i go to sleep in that world, I am getting out of bed in this illusion of a world. lol

but it is like you can go back and explore the same places each night if you want

I was going to make a thread on it, and explain it all in detail, maybe find some other dreamers..
but wasnt sure if I should or not. lol

I do feel that dreams, and Dreaming are two completely different things...

thanks for sharing, everyone!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I was in a flat on some kind of housing estate, I looked out the window and could see a solid plume of volcanic looking smoke and debris coming down from the sky. People where screaming and mass panic was ensuing. An officer of the law kicked the flat door in and he entered the flat with more men dressed in white coats and face masks. I asked what was going on? They told me a virus had broken out and we all needed to be quarentined. They led us to an abandoned warehouse, on route to the warehouse I saw people walking around like zombies.
Weirdest dream I've had in a long time.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
@redoubt: Well, what's this board for then? I mean, there must be a premonition section around somewhere, right? And "psychology and metaphysics" details "knowledge" among others, so this is probably what we're speaking of, looking for the signs and buildings huge underground facilities to preserve humanity's existence facing the end-times

@mynameisjuan: I believe there's only one evil we can actually fight and that is ourselves, in probably every sense.

Oh, Joplin.
Just found out this song's hers.

Okay, as for my dream, I didn't even speak of it so *cough* here is some of it: I remember I was sitting in a cinema and I saw a meteor crash into earth, or rather earth after a meteor crashed into it (or maybe the other way round because that sounds less threatening) and it left a bright trail on its orbit around sun, a moon was orbitting it and I thought that was the clustered remnance of said celestial object and the earth had a shiny belt around it like saturn and glowing with heat. How convenient I watched Avatar just yesterday, felt similiar in a way, just watching a simulation because that's exactely what it felt like.
Afterwards I was in a concrete, possibly expanding ten meters diagonally, shaft on a metal catwalk, below which water was located and from its center expanded upwards an archaic elevator, something you would see in Half-life 2's 'we don't go to ravenholm' probably. And I still knew I was watching some sort of projection but this time I wasn't observing but I was expiriencing. I had the identity of a movie-character which was about to be executed by a couple of nazi-officers. I expressed that this was really a nuisance because this would a be an unpleasant expirience and by time-intensive and asked a question about wether they'd electrocute people in the water. I asked a nazi-officer who smiled and was friendly and judging by his stature wasn't really intimidating. This made the situation so awkward- like, if you put a hyperbole on this, a nightmare might be possible, where something sadistic happens and you are defenseless and exposed to abuse (imagine a situation in Abu-Greibh, comitting unnecessary evil out of amusement) however the participators don't recognize this and this makes them unhuman. But of course I'm getting into really psychological stuff here and already my mind is drifting away into mental images of my school, no clue what this has to do with that but these images take place anytime during intensive reflection and contemplation.

Anyway, the movie was over, the director was standing in front taking questions and a girl to my right I think it was, possibly the synthesis of two school-mates I have, asked a question in turkish.

At another point I was chased in a very comical or leisure way. I think the fiend was something like a fox. Didn't have a very human aura. And at some point he became annoyed by his incompletable task and stopped on a dusty hill in his little vehicle and watched as lego-roboters whizzed down a zip-line he put up.

Okay that last part really was unnecessary I believe.

But I've had a dream once which really impressed because of destructiveness where there's a slightly similiar onset with animals and characters as you'd know them from a childrens' TV show, being on jump-and-run adventure. Finally, I watched a nuke go off in the Favelas. Watching the damage, I saw the Favela now unscaved but repulsive as it is with some cows populating the streets. In the end, I sat in a bus with a classmate, being on a school-trip, having been asked as a part of this trip to load magazines for AKs. We sat and discussed the political situation of Sierra Leona and agreed it was crazy there and went on, not realizing we were probably there right now helping perpetuate atrocity, which is somewhat amusing because it's a kinda sad state of non-realization. But this also psychological because it's related to my school.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I Did NOT read all of the dreams above as I didn't want to be influenced by them.

The only part I remember is standing in a room with some other people (I don't remember who it was) and commenting on the fact that it was "high noon" but dark as midnight. We all wondered what was going on and why it was midnight dark.

There was NO storm - just night-time dark.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I made several dreams but I remember only one right now.

A shore with yellow sand and black sea.Somes ruins and a part of a strange museum. At the same place. The museum was like cut in half.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by ickylevel]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I dont believe in sharing my dreams with others. I believe they are personal journeys, the meaning of which must be decifered by you alone. Then you grow in spirit and conciouseness each time.

I know its not of much use on this thread but i thought id share it anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
On December 12'th 2009 I dreamt I can't really remeber fully but it was about an assembly at my school then after we played basketball.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

I'm not actively looking for any meaning because as for me, much of my dreams while vivid can also be mundane as often they are simply influenced by things I thought of recently or even just movies I watched... It is to a degree ordered and predictable. You can't expect it to be random because as far as I have heard the only thing random so far is non-locality phenomenon. I guess I refer to random as in coincidence. When you can't discern a pattern because the things are established absolutely arbitrary. However, that's not the fact with me. In hypnagonic states I get real weird stuff but as I get more unconcious my mind starts streamlining. I just think the brain isn't as creative and just looks up the most recent data that's been going on in my head when I'm in REM^^ After all, that's what dreaming's for, rrright?

So yeah, you could as well not share your name with others. Especially we don't actually don't have any "names", we just have references that we identify with so as to appropriately interact with our environment.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i dreamt the same thing but i'm not sure of the date. everything was black and lava-ish and there was either no sun or you couldnt see it.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was wearing Sungod robes and standing at the top of an Aztec temple, while thousands of naked women threw little pickles at me.

Anyone else have that dream? Why am I the only one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join