It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle Energy-Psychic Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This video which comes in 16 ten minute parts is mind blowing as a group of scientists unify physical science with paranormal evidence calling Psychic Force a Subtle Energy which is the final piece of the puzzle in understanding consciousness and the forces that control us and the universe. Scientists have always ignored the interaction of anything that cannot be explained but these scientists carry out experiments to prove a Psychic Force is real.
It does wander away at times to finding your soul mate by tuning into the cosmic consciousness but numerous scientists are at last recognising the role of a Psychic Force in shaping all that is in this universe. Welcome any constructive discussion, no flamers please!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Going to watch, but wanted to embed the video first for other posters (OP, you can embed a youtube video by copying the video code (series of letters and numbers) after the "v=" in the website video link, clicking on the "YouTube VIDEO" button when composing your post and pasting it in the box that pops up when you click it.
)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hey Thanks, I am new to this so any help well intentioned is welcome.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi, these have already been posted here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's the BEST psychic force video on the internet --

Qigong master John Chang:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for the "ATS Wrecking crew" to come through and destroy what is an interesting, thought provoking thread?

I will look to the other thread that highlights these videos and see if they have wandered through that one to mock and generally cause negativity in what should be a thread way above their IQ levels.

Its sad that these trolls are allowed their "free speech" as it always disrupts the free flow of ideas and conversation, which puts me off some threads which i would otherwise stay on.

peace

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you skip to part 10 you will get an explanation of the Subtle Force as it is explained there but without seeing the rest of the video you might not grasp the lead up to this part without seeing the other nine parts first. It makes perfect sense to me even though it cannot be proven by an equation or empirical evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

Hi watsgoingon, I agree with your sentiments about people flaming for no apparent reason as I have noted it myself a lot here on ATS with everyone's threads. People seem to come on and not offer any construction discussion, only seem to like venting their anger for no reason at all. It just puts a negative vibe on ATS nowadays which makes you stops reading that particular thread because you don't bogged down in hopeless dialogue about nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here is it in english for anyone who wants to read it.

you dont need a phd just commen sens.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

it can be proven in math... they just wont accept the obviouse..

You are the connecting force

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Hi grantbreed, Thanks for the info on a duplicate thread. I have went on and added my tuppence worth.

new topics

top topics

join