It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for Rebellion - Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Prepare for Rebellion - Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

www.eutimes.net

Kremlin position papers presented to Prime Minister Putin today on his upcoming meeting with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen state that the European-US military alliance has authorized an ‘emergency request’ from President Obama to utilize American and Canadian NATO troops to put down what is expected to be a “rebellion” after the expected January, 2010 ‘declaration of bankruptcy’ by the State of California.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.organicconsumers.org
www.thedailyobserver.ca

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've checked a few of the sources. There are of course no sources cited for Obama actually asking the NATO for troops. However, there are going to be Canadian troops for a training exercise in the Mojave Desert, CA in Jan & Feb.

Even beyond the claim from the EU Times of the troops, it is a very interesting read as seen through the eyes of non-Americans. There were an article or two cited that I hadn't heard of and found quite interesting. I think I also need to note, I haven't actually bought what Russia is claiming abt Obama & the troops in CA, especially since CA isn't legally allowed to file bankruptcy. But I will keep my eyes and ears open.

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit-to clarify my opinion & typo
Edit2-to fix my booboo!!!!

[edit on 12/20/2009 by willow1d]

[edit on 12/20/2009 by willow1d]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't necessary see a bankruptcy causing the kind of unrest that would require military intervention. The way I look at it if a bankruptcy happens, the ones who will be left out in the cold are the bankers and money lenders. If that happens joe public would more likely be dancing in the streets, not rioting.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing any of this, but there is no mistake when it comes to the dire situation California is now in.

It has gone from bad to worse there in short order.

I do not believe that the federal government will allow California to default... But if for some reason that did actually happen, there has to be some contingency plan to keep order and provide the most essential services to maintain security and order and keep available food, water supply, and emergency medical services. If the President has not planned for this remote possibility in some way he would be an even bigger fool than I have suspected.

If there were a mass exodus from southern California alone, that would create a monumental disaster. Chaos would hardly describe what it would be. We are talking about millions of people all trying to leave the same area at the same time.

Some of the fringe Mormon sects, or groups in Southern Utah have vowed to blow out major bridges along main highways to prevent such an exodus into the southern regions of the state.

This could all easily get very ugly, very quickly... So I would rather have a prepared federal government, than an unprepared government.

As goes California....

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Actually anyone on Medicaid which is state funded, welfare, small businesses that did business with the states, etc. will all be affected. So those who the State of CA hands out money to will be the ones to riot since they won't be getting money for a while.

You'd be surprised all the businesses that work with the State. My dad owned a small tire shop and our State would buy tires on credit on a regular basis. So if our state had filed bankruptcy, it would have really hurt my dad since they were a huge client. And the bills aren't small.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There already a "mass exodus" from Southern California. The only thing stopping those who want to live is because they can't sell their house...

But yeah if it goes into bankruptcy...

I heard that lots of people in California would like to divide California in 2 states, southern California where it's the worst and northern California where it's going a little better... They could at least try it...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by willow1d

The article says NATO, yet you say UN. They are two totally different organisations.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think that if California were allowed to default, the Federal Government would have much more to worry about than Californians revolting.
Afterall, California asked for a "bailout" and they were denied. Yet the f-ing bankers get whatever it is they request.

People would be broiling mad, and it would be all over the place.

The gains go to the private sector, the losses go to the public.
If California is allowed to default, people will wake up to this sad fact in masse. The Gubmnt would be wise not to let that happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Next year’s deficit: Just a couple months away from the closing of last year’s fiscal mess, projections for the deficit next year are looming - and it’s estimated to top $25 billion.

California budget crisis

California could be declared bankrupt by April 2010

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by willow1d

Willow
I do relise that the state does buy things on credit. However, what made me say what I did is that although be it I am not farmiler the the states economic numbers, I will guess they also have a large debt. That means they make large intrist payments. even if there intrist payments are twenty percent of there budget, that would mean if they default, that is twenty percent more money they could be passing out. It may not make all the bills the politicians with pet projects what to make, but with a budget the size of Californian it will do a heck of a lot.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Sorry, I got it fixed. I just had a brain fart!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not to worry. The article states that the government will use "...memory altering techniques such as are being perfected in the United States and due to be deployed through their mass media in radio programmes, television, and movie broadcasts outlets..." to keep us all in line, "...as these Nations [sic] past reliance on the drugging of their citizens through mass fluoridation is becoming more and more ineffectual."

So, there. It's all going to be taken care of. No problem.

www.eutimes.net...

[edit on 2009/12/20 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We just promised 100 billion to underdeveloped countries for that damn made up Copenhagen swindlers retreat are you telling me we won't give the home of Mickey Mouse the same treatment?

Actually by a quick count in my head we have spent close to 3,000,000,000,000 this year alone,Cali needs 1,000,000,000 so that's like saying you just spent 3,000 on hookers and won't buy your own kid a $1 pack of gum

[edit on 20-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Chaos theory?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is there a coming rebellion again? Wasnt the already to be a revolution and rebellion upon Obama assuming office? Then there was suppose to be a rebellion following the April 15 tea party protests, then there was supposedly a citizens "grand jury" trial of everybody in DC... then we were warned of another pending civil war if Obama regulated wallstreet, then.... ah I can go on. I mean for the last few months.... wait, for the last few years we have all been hearing talk of supposed rebellions and none has popped up. Have they been delayed? Are you going to tell me that it will come? Are you folks going to talk and talk and talk about it for the next couple of years until you all get sick and tired of talking?

Lets see some action now, not words.

Originally posted by willow1d
I've checked a few of the sources. There are of course no sources cited for Obama actually asking the NATO for troops. However, there are going to be Canadian troops for a training exercise in the Mojave Desert, CA in Jan & Feb.

US and Canadians training together is nothing new, it happens rather often. Last year the US practiced wargames with a number of countries and over the last 8years invited a handful of different nationalities to come and train with them on US ground. Only now its supposedly evidence of some coming government take over.

Even beyond the claim from the EU Times

The EU times is a washed out version of world net daily and we all know howmany "warnings" and "pending rebellions" and "charges" that website has spat out over its years of existence. I wouldnt look to much into what they say on these fringe websites.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Senator Diane Feinstein: "The Modern Jesse James"

www.uhuh.com...

Congress should be convening a criminal investigation. On October 8, 1994, the biggest gold heist in history occurred, but this theft lacked the melodrama of a Jesse James' holdup or the excitement of a Brink's truck robbery.

Nary a word was reported by the media even though this thievery was committed in the light of day. The citizens that were being robbed tried to cry out for help but the lawmen wouldn't listen because unbeknownst to them, they were helping the bandits gain their booty.

The 103rd Congress managed to accommodate more than a gang of train robbers could achieve in a lifetime when they approved the Desert Wilderness Protection Act. "Instead of voting on the Desert Wilderness Protection Act, Congress should be convening a criminal investigation," said Donald Fife, spokesman for the National Association of Mining Districts.

Fife was commenting on recent information that indicates tens of billions of dollars in gold deposits and huge real estate swindles may be the motivating factors behind the act.

Sponsored by Senator Diane Feinstein, the Desert Wilderness Protection Act and its companion bill known as the California Desert Protection Act created three new national parks and seventy- four new wilderness areas in the desert of California that total 8 million acres (an area the size of Maryland). This closes acreage to development, forces out private owners within the protected area and closes mines and ranches. It also expands the Death Valley and Joshua Tree national monuments and upgrades them to national parks.

This is the largest wilderness land lock-up since the 1980 Alaska Lands Act; largest ever in the lower 48 states.

$100 billion dollars in gold stolen from the people of California by Hebe Feinstein and family. She should be strung up by the neck. California has vast amounts of oil and gold and agriculture, HOW IN THE HELL IS IT GOING BANKRUPT?

We the people have DOMINION, does anybody understand what that is? ALL the natural resources in the earth belong to all of us. We should not be paying a third party for it. The equipment used to harvest the resource cost virtually nothing, small change in comparison basically. And it is sold to US at inflated and exaggerated prices. What is wrong with that picture?

None of this needs to happen. But we let it. We want to watch the television, drink the beer, watch sports. All of these things were set-up to keep us unaware of what was really going on. When will the people pay attention, when it is too late for most? I think so.

It is so easy to get out of this mess. File a UCC-1 with your State Department. Then file a common Law Lien on your home and property. It is yours outright, but YOU must claim it. All the legal paperwork is there. Just like the 4852 IRS document to get ALL taxes and Medicare and so on BACK from the government.

I could go on for pages explaining what happened, how we got to this point and how to fix it, but will anyone really DO anything? I highly doubt it. Although talk is cheap, will you buy it? Most people are not interested in being truly free, that requires responsibility. So they won't pay the small price of a small amount of their time to do the research and to file this paperwork and take back a nation, so very, very sad. I can only hope for the best. There are of course, hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who have already done this, filed the correct paperwork, and that is why TPTB are doing what they are doing now. Before the rest of you wake up.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Read ALL her articles and blogs. Get educated, it's not too late.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by daddio]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am hoping the State of California does go bankrupt and i live there.

It would be a good reason to impeach every democrat in the state legislator. and fire all the useless government employees that work for state agencies that do jobs that are covered by federal agencies.

Calif has there own OSHA called CAL OHSA that does the same thing as federal OHSA. businesses in Calif get inspected by both and the state OHSA is a pain in the ASS because they interpret the laws different then the FEDs
Calif has there own EPA called CAL EPA they can be fired too the FEDs can do that job like they do in other states.

There are many other state agency's that can be trimmed or just eliminated.

The ballot next year will have a initiative on it to turn the state legislature into a part time legislator like Texas.
This will save a lot of money paying the state legislator, there staff and the big savings will by the state legislature will not have the time to dream up and pass all the stupid laws they do now.

About half of the union state highway department workers that maintain the right of ways on the state highways and freeways can be replaced with contract workers like Texas has.

Have you ever wondered why a state(Texas) that is bigger then Calif can run there state without a income tax and cheaper then Calif.
Ask anyone from Texas why they like the way there state works.
Then ask anyone from Calif why Calif could not be run the same way.

If Calif was run like Texas the state would be rich and not need to worry about bankruptcy.

Reply to daddio post

The desert protection bill cost around 10,000 jobs. and a lot of lost tax money from the many mines that were shut down or blocked from ever opening.
Plus it has locked up millions of acres that we now need for solar power plants and for mining the materials to build these solar plants.
one of these mines we now need is the mountain pass rare earth mine.
and this desert protection bill blocked any expansion of the one of a kind mine.
geology.csupomona.edu...

Also don fife is a friend and I worked with him for years trying to block this bill.

This is one of many bills both federal and state that have wreaked Calif and drove business to other states and countries.
The loss of all the taxes from this and other democratic bills has cost Calif billions of dollars.

I was one of those gold miners and construction workers that lost jobs because of this desert protection bill.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
this country needs a good shaking up. commoners need to be reminded they are americans and they need to stop cowering and slaveing for the fat cats in the white house, in government and in the banks, get their guns out and show em why this is america, land of the FREE.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

ANOTHER SORCHA FAAL HOAX

December 15, 2009

“Prepare For Rebellion”, Obama Orders US-Canadian Troops

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

[edit on 12/20/2009 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with California and everything to do with the entire collapse of the American dollar....Its not going to be pretty and they are expecting, and rightfully so, unless we're all dead dummies, to have a revolution...American troops WILL NOT want to side with beating the crap out of Americans (their own) so they have foreign troops coming in.

A small amount will do battle with their own, but there is talk many law officials will NOT side with the government, hence, again, FOREIGN TROOPS WILL BE THE HIT PEOPLE.

This is not new information. Whats new is that its being done in OUR FACES.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join