It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad to Diane Sawyer: 'Smoking Gun' a U.S. Fabrication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad to Diane Sawyer: 'Smoking Gun' a U.S. Fabrication

abcnews.go.com

Iran's president is dismissing a newly revealed secret document that purportedly shows Iran has been trying to develop a crucial component of a nuclear bomb, calling it a fabrication concocted by the U.S. government.
"No, I don't want to see this kind of document. These are some fabricated papers issued by the American government,"...

Asked about Ahmadinejad's allegation that the U.S. government fabricated documents, White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod said: "Of course that's nonsense."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It looks like the White House has been fabricating documents. The response from the White House Senior Advisor gives it away.

He says "Of course that's nonsense", without providing any explanation as to why we should just go along with his "of course" assertion. Does the U.S. have some sort of divine authority where we should just accept everything they say without question?

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

"Listen, nobody has any illusions about what the intent of the Iranian government is -- and we've given them an opportunity to prove otherwise by allowing them to ship their nuclear material out [of Iran] to be reprocessed for peaceful use," Axelrod told George Stephanopoulos on ABC News' "This Week." "And they have passed on that deal so far. And the international community is going to have to deal with that if they don't change their minds."

There are three pages to that story in total.
Might I also ask why why the Iranian president should be trusted more than that of a US official?
He doesn't even view the document. Probably because the nuances of his reaction would give him away.
I'm sure if he sent the nuclear material away for reprocessing, his own scientists would be permitted to accompany it.
It is possible there is no nuclear program, and Ahmadenijad just doesn't like being told what to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Does the Iran have some sort of divine authority where we should just accept everything they say without question? Works both ways, just saying.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Especially with good 'ol Rahm Emmanuel, our friendly neighborhood Whitehouse Chief of Staff (whatever the F*** that is ..) Mossad agent working behind the scenes....for the Israelis.

The Iranians have one of the last 5 NON ROTHSCHILD banking cartel owned central banks in the world.

Not only that, but they also hold one of the top world wide reserves of light sweet (key being sweet) crude as well as abundant Natural Gas reserves.

The Iranians were smart enough to withdraw all of their money from the Rothschild owned banking cartel banks of London and New York before the Israeli and US sponsored sanctions were implemented.

Its obvious that...
Israel and their Rothschild Banking Cartel owners want Iran in a very bad way....At one point in time they controlled Iran and lost it to the bearded ones...and now they're now doing anything they Can to get it back... !

Cant you see the plan? Simply look at a map or Iran and who borders with Iran...?

Yes, Iraq and Afghanistan .....by coincidence ? I think not.

That all leads back to the origins of 9/11 being just another Israeli sponsored False Flag to get us to fight their damn wars.

and Finally, Diane Sawyer ?!

Don't make me laugh !

She and cutey pie Katie Couric are both Council on Foreign Relations sponsored journalists used by the PTB to brainwash the American public to accept their agenda.

Come on People. Follow the money and Do the math.

P.S.

Here's CFR sponsored Diane Sawyer promoting the new world order agenda and advocating the dissolution of our second amendment rights.

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Does the Iran have some sort of divine authority where we should just accept everything they say without question? Works both ways, just saying.

Exactly
Both sides are full of BS on this issue. I wouldn't trust what either has to say on the subject. It's like watching two master bluffers playing poker and not being able to see what cards they're actually holding.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Way back in late september 2001 , Condalezza Rice said the government

had proof of Bin Laden and Al Qaeda connection to 911 and would disclose

it at a later day

I'm still waiting

Like the group The Who say

"We won't get fooled again"

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A large public enterprise sector dominates Iran’s economy, in addition to the quasi-public bonyads which have a large presence in the manufacturing and commercial sectors. Over 60 percent of the manufacturing sector’s output is produced by the state-owned enterprises; the financial sector is also dominated by public banks despite establishment of four private banks in the early 2000s. Progress in privatization and the creation of a level playing field for private firms has moved very slowly in the past years. In July 2006, the Government announced a major privatization program whereby large, strategic industries mandated to be state-owned by Article 44 of the Constitution could be privatized. These include, among others, the downstream oil sector, the utilities sector, a large proportion of the financial sector, and the large industrial and commercial sectors. However, implementation of the program has been hindered by low demand for large public sector assets by the private sector. In order to improve the operational environment for private firms and to enhance private returns to investment, the government launched in 2008 a program of investment climate reforms.

Iran has the second largest population, after Egypt, in the Middle East and North Africa region. Most of its 73 million people are young, with increasing hopes and expectations of a better future. Larger numbers of increasingly well-educated women seek opportunities to participate at all levels of Iran’s labor market and civil society; however their labor market participation rate remains low, while the unemployment rate among women is high. The country’s health and education indicators are among the best in the region.

World bank projects within Iran

web.worldbank.org...

web.worldbank.org...

web.worldbank.org...

web.worldbank.org...

Irans law for interest free lending
www.cbi.ir...

And finally Irans own central bank statement.
It seems Iran is doing alright with out global greedy fingers in their till.

www.cbi.ir...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm reminded of the "smoking gun" Uranium yellowcake documents that the US waved about as proof of the Iraqi WMD programme. Of course, that too was based around highly discredited forged documents, but why let a little detail like that spoil the fun?
So, when the US has previously provided forged documents to back a claim, why should we then believe them again on any other documented evidence of anything at all?

As George Bush once said.... Fool me once.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Does the U.S. have some sort of divine authority where we should just accept everything they say without question?

Yes
If you were to ask an American that question that would be their response. Obviously not all Americans but alot would say yes to that question...

LifENcircleS

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I for one do not trust a damn thing that comes out of the mouth of our Government anymore their all crooked ass liars just look at Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction scheme thats the icing on the cake for any avenue of belief. Our US government is on a mission to occupy the middle east lands for OIL and thats all it is.

I would not doubt this for one second!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

The Iranians have one of the last 5 NON ROTHSCHILD banking cartel owned central banks in the world.

Ah, well. There you go. The Illuminati bankers would definitely want to get a resource-rich country like Iran under their thumb. I have to say I have positive feelings about Ahmedinejad for not being a team-player.

Does anyone think documents don't get forged? Intell agencies have long been able to forge very official-looking documents. Sometimes, only tiny mistakes will give them away.

Also, nuclear weapons are old technology. They keep trying to get people to think of them as "the worst of the worst," but really? They haven't been able to come up w/ deadlier technology in the past 60 yrs despite having nearly unlimited budgets? Maybe this is just misdirection. Focus on nukes & ignore the other stuff, like scalar weapons.

JMO

[edit on 20-12-2009 by someotherguy]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's not like the US or NATO or western Europe is beyond suspicion. History has shown that all will resort to whatever is required to further their position. But then again, Iran doesn't bring in a clean slate either.

I dislike this argument because it feeds several unhealthy and falsely fed ideas... The first being that Israel and Jews are the source of every ill on Earth, including ingrown toenails and high blood pressure.

The so-called anti-Zionist movement is nothing but antisemitic Jew haters repainted to offer a new facade.

The other is that Islam is somehow evil and so too, all those who are Muslim are immediately prospective terrorists.

There are a lot of people who are easily taken in... mostly the young and inexperienced. They will be quick to latch on to any line, either pro this or anti-that.

The truth here is that neither Iran or Israel are on any piece of moral high ground. One step on, neither has any interest in a real peace as long as they think they can continue theior present ways by using world opinion.

We do the world no favors by locking in on either side. In fact, we may be condemning them and us to unspeakable horrors.

What we should be doing, IMHO, is demanding that both sides sit down and fix their problems before another dollar is spent by any nation for either of them.

Short of that, the two warring sides here may well wake one day to find that both Israel and Iran, no longer exist.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This thread is just as relevant today, as it was when I posted it a year ago last august.

Perhaps Iran has been the endgame goal for the past 8 years?

False Flags, Lies & Nuclear Bombs

Tell me...where is the "change we can believe in" ?

top topics

join