It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projecting into the dreams of others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have had constant lucid dreams where I have the conscious feeling of sharing a dream with someone I know, like a family member. This is very hard to explain, but it's like I am consciously communicating to a person I know through my dreams. Like they are expierencing my lucid dream along with me. Again, I can't really explain this very well, but in my lucid dream I am aware that I entered their dream astrally. I am also aware that we both are in the same dream, and both shape the reality. Call it co-op dreaming, if you will.

Most people I expierence this with, forget their dreams, so asking them is not a possibility. Have any of you expierenced this?

Have you ever astral projected into another person's dream, whether on purpose or by accident?

What I find most profound is this constant lucid dream (or Astral Projection, idk. It happens when I am sleeping.) where I am a member of this "group" of people. I don't recognize their physical faces, but have a deep feeling of totally "knowing" them, and they feel familiar.   We spread enlightment by destroying these invisible "entities" that leech off people's negativity, and cause them to dwell in their own misery. These entities were hideous. They were about a 2 foot tall humanoid with holes for eyes and a huge pit for a mouth. Their mouth reminded me of the abyss of a black hole.

One time I asked why nobody could see them, and somebody answered "They are of a higher density. They interact with the lower densities, though the lower densities are not aware of it. They are largely behind the excessive negativity in your world."

We went on destroying these beings, and moments past. I am not sure how long, I didn't feel aware of time passing. I felt a tug and a knowing I was about to wake up. I asked urgently "How can I remember this, that this is real?" They answerd "Intend on remembering this, and you will this time. You will not always remember, for you have lessons to learn, and knowing would disrupt these lessons.  We are with you always. Call on us and we will guide you." 

I felt that fast fading, and woke up with a jolt. That was 3 months ago, and I still vividly remember it. I am "aware" that I still take participate in the group. The group had many names. More noticebly, "The Light Bearers", and "The army of God"

Have you ever been in a "group" during a lucid dream?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by mossme89]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I think that there are many people who see nightmares about me

Just joking, how the hell should I know? By the way, have you the people whom you feel sharing dreams with, about these things? Do they feel same way?

-v

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Was this last night? I had a hella hella lucid dream last night (and I shared that same strange feeling)

CRAZY dreams last night whew

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have many dreams where im conscious and talking to someone who ive never met before its pretty much always the same person with distinct facial features and such rather weird if u ask me

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have to agree on the strange dreams last night.

I had one of the most bizarre dreams of my life last night. I was very lucid. The most lucid I have ever been. I even felt emotion. I was with a group of people also. Knowing all of them, but through a recognition far deeper than visual acuity. I was even aware that I killed one of their brothers(it was a zombie-esque dream) without visually recognizing him. I felt true sorrow for having to end his life, or was it after-life?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Was this last night? I had a hella hella lucid dream last night (and I shared that same strange feeling)

CRAZY dreams last night whew

Here's mine. Like, ten hours ago. I was in a cinema watching a meteor crash into earth (or the other way round, if you think about it) and then took the perception of a character in the movie to be executed by nazi-officers. Beat that

[edit on 20/12/09 by thricearound]

top topics

join